Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Forcing Us To Play Archwing De

-Ozymandias-

Stick to your original concept, that's why we all played this game to begin with and is why we are all still playing it.

Stop trying to shove archwing on our faces like a kid who doesn't like vegetables.

Except vegetables are healthy.

Please.

Okay so i see some people in this thread actually like AW, that doesn't mean EVERYONE does.

Let me ask you guys something.

How many times have you been in the recruiting channel and seen: "H Archwing whatever PM for invite" ???

Let alone, if someone would actually do that, get replies?

I spent all night last night asking for help for Limbo theorem, ask me how many ppl replied.

Have you seen ppl playing AW missions in their respective planet?

Facts are facts, just because you feel offended by my opinion doesn't mean you represent the whole community. Out of 30 ppl in my clan, only 1 likes AW.

Quoted from another thread:

"Well, a lot of people PLAY Archwing, but only a small minority actually enjoy it. Most people find it annoying. It's really only here on the official forums, home of the Digital Extremes Defense Force, that more than a few people who claim to enjoy Archwing can be found.

In thousands-strong Alliance chats, /r/warframe, average Relay and Region chats, and during actual Archwing missions themselves, my experience is that the majority of people don't really enjoy the game mode.

None of you who are currently screaming about how much you love Archwing seem to understand that most people play Warframe because they enjoy the core mechanics. The Archwing mechanics and gameplay are quite different and separate from these core mechanics, and it really should come as no surprise that some people resent any significant content at all being locked into Archwing.

I have every Archwing potatoed, I soloed J-3 Golem easily the day the patch dropped, can finish the Balor mission in ~2m with a friend and got a top score of 5.8m yesterday, and in general I can handle pretty much all Archwing content with ease. I do it because I had to to finish Uranus, for the Mastery, and also to help my less experienced friends and clan mates who are forced to do it in order to get Limbo and Atlas."

Edited by -HB-Angainor

NEVER, archwing is amazing and an important part of the game. I've been playing since the very start when this was a beta and I've never seen archwing as a mistake. I love it and DE keep improving it more and more!

If you don't like it, it's completely free to not play it.

Edited by Domaik

Stick to your original concept, that's why we all played this game to begin with and is why we are all still playing it.

Stop trying to shove archwing on our faces like a kid who doesn't like vegetables.

Except vegetables are healthy.

Please.

Im sick of archwing haters shoving their opinion about AW down our throats with a new topic about it everyday...

NEVER, archwing is amazing and an important part of the game. I've been playing since the very start when this was a beta and I've never seen archwing as a mistake. I love it and DE keep improving it more and more!

They need to make it a bigger part of the game. And do it better in some areas, the underwater tile set for Survival is a joke. You don't have to go in the water at all like in Exterminate missions... In fact, the few times I've gone in the water lately in survival, underwater enemies haven't spawned at all.

Edited by Ceryk

Eyes of Blight was one of the worst received events in Warframe history. And this has a chance to drop Imperator Vandal PARTS? You know, that gun that looks like a half chewed Skittle? That we got for free the first time? Fully built? Who legitimately thought this was a good idea and why aren't they being reprimanded for it? 

you don't need to do the balor fomorian alert

Yes.

Except the new frame requires you to have an archwing, either that or buy it with play if you dont like archwing.

I only see 5 ppl agreeing with its existence so far in this thread.

But have you seen how many ppl play archwing?

Eyes of Blight was one of the worst received events in Warframe history. And this has a chance to drop Imperator Vandal PARTS? You know, that gun that looks like a half chewed Skittle? That we got for free the first time? Fully built? Who legitimately thought this was a good idea and why aren't they being reprimanded for it? 

Hey, im not complaining, i get to do this event and get this gun.

I like Archwing, and I like Balor missions, but Eyes of Blight should never be repeated. We lost Four Relays to the guns of Vay Hek, and we could have stopped them, but somewhere down the line a significant portion of the Warframe community chose to let the Relays burn, chose to just not bother. And it's gonna happen again.

Why? Because the reasons are still there - "I like elitism, FOR SCIENCE, I hate Archwing, no-one cares about the Relays anyway because they're all duplicates, I don't need the rewards, it means less places Baro McTears can show up." The Warframe community still is motivated significantly by loot, and even if hypothetical characters die because of our actions they won't care. The motivation isn't enough, and I don't think it ever will be enough.

We're gonna loose more Relays. Hell, we'll probably loose all but one. We might even loose em' all. Anything's possible at this point. Maybe we'll get the long-awaited Relay Reconstruction event, and all the new ones will be uniquely styled like they were supposed to be in 2015.

Edited by S.T.M.P.D