Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Uses Immortal Skins?

LoseUrself2Dance

most of them are like a whatever rushed design.

if you look at ash's skin, its like they run out of ideas and said "lets just slap allot of lotus symbols allover, cause we don't have anymore ideas"

and back in the days the community asked for those, when they said skins, they meant models, what they wanted is just like the new proto "skins" they are doing now.

All the time.

Sayrn never goes anywhere without her immortal skin. Neither does Nyx, and NyxP is about 50/50. Valkyr gets (well got) plenty of use out of hers. Banshee is the only one that I have some difficulties with; it's difficult to find color schemes that aren't too busy.

I use a few of them – Nova, Banshee, Saryn, Volt and Excal off the top of my head. Banshee's is my favourite.

The problem that's slowly arising is that the immortal skins aren't PBR, unlike some of the primes / overhauled frames. I bought the skin for Ash because I couldn't stand his default look, but now I have Ash Prime I like his default textures too much to go back to the glossy non-PBR look of the immortal skin. :{

Also some of the skins have ugly white outlines on the textures that show up if you use dark colours on them, but thus far I've mostly managed to tip-toe around that problem.