Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #62, Trick Or Treat!

[DE]Rebecca

Hello All, 

When can we expect more Trail missions ?

Are we going to ever get a quick fire options with our pistols while our melee is out?

Can we get some more clan specific customization to hand out to our tennos? IE, clan color options for warframes, custom clan syndanas? 

When will we see archwing missions that lets us fly to the ship, break inside do the mission inside the ship then fly out ? 

Edited by Ronin_Warder

Since it is the season of gore and death (or at least the media tells us so), any chance our resident brutal sawblades of death launchers also of death (Miter and Panthera) might be getting some love? They just don't perform well and, really, never have, and that's just a shame because they are truly awesome weapons. They do shoot out sawblades, after all. Of death.

ps. I love you all, and I'll be able to catch the stream this time woo.

Can you please create a system where weapons can be upgraded into their Reskinned counterpart?  If a sidegrade, they could be changed out like a a normal skin would but their stats would carry over.  It would cost a reasonable amount to go from a Gorgon to upgrade to a Gorgon Wraith. This would carry over Forma and Potatoes.  In order to get the bonus of the forma, the gun would have to be leveled up again and you would gain the normal mastery.  In order to use a sidegrade, like the Prisma Gorgon, the gun would have to be level'd again but the Forma and the potatoes would still carry over.

We don't need a Gorgon, Gorgon Wraith and Prisma Gorgon.  We won't need a Vaykor Gorgon or a Gorgon Prime.  I'm sick of it.

We need legitimate Tiers/progression.  I know something like that with Mastery Rank is in the works. Will a tier'd system that I suggested be included? If not, can it please?

Will we get weapons with actual differences in Channelling damage and channelling efficiency? It seems like such a wasted opportunity! Imagine, Ether weapons ,Gram, Scythes all with slightly better channelling effects! :D

Are relays still going to receive differences between them and clan support? 

Weapons Syndicate Augments, will we ever see any more? Akjagara could really do with a recoil reducing one considering the insanely hight crafting cost. 

Edited by oceano4

With the recent SCL ''Crossover'' stream, and (as I was suprised to see after some research), Warframe Helmets making their way into other non-DE games such as the r.c. wall-driving soccer game on Ps4 and that jet fighting game that we just narrowly beat out in that best MMO popularity contest a little while back - 

I was wondering: Might we see more crossover content in the future with the intellectual properties of other Devs? (Would be pretty awesome to have Excalibur in the likes of Soul Calibur, for example)

Question: The recent addition of PvP only mods in PvE has me worried. Are you going to make the PvP mods that can also be used in PvE attainable through PvE?

Question: Have you ever thought about making more variations of existing tilesets, like day/night version for other planetary tilesets or an infested Grineer galleon?

Edited by AuroraSonicBoom

Update 17.9.0 allowed 6 Conclave Mods to be used in PvE. Will these Mods enter the PvE droptables or will current PvE-only players be forced to play PvP to get these Mods?

Could we get an option to exchange/transform Syndicate standing into medallions? Players that reached their (current) cap and have nothing left they want/can buy with standing could save it in medallion-form for new stuff in the future. Currently standing will either get wasted because the cap is reached or used for unwanted stuff.

Edited by wontdo

Can we PLEASE get Naberus leg-attachments? :)

Anyway on to my main question:

With all the reworks going on right now I would like to ask if Zephyr could be looked at soon-ish after the current reworks. She is in need of bugfixing and some general love. Her tornado is very unreliable, not to mention Turbulence becoming less effective the higher the enemy levels are. But most of all Divebomb and it's limited usability on all tilesets.

On shorter terms I would like the tailwind re-cast fix to be applied on turbulence too since it suffers from the same problem.

For some suggestions and and discussing about Zephyr I made this thread a while ago: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/548865-zephyr-more-synergy-and-suggestions/ which might be worth reading if you guys want to take a look at her.

Will we ever see infested weapons with event variants?

Will we see more clan personal customization items? Such as banners of war for syandanas or maybe even auxiliary items

Are their imminent plans for a nekros rework? I still am in favor of removing desecrate as I hold the belief that a skill dedicated to RNG is inherently bad for a frame (augments not withstanding)

Will there be more halloween items in future years? What I mean are items not relating to the Day of the Dead but more like the naberus set. I am personally not a fan of the cartoony skeleton.

Are their plans for new nikanas? We have the nikana, the dragon nikana, and soon the nikana prime. These are all just variants of the nikana, which is a weapon class with 2 weapons and 3 stances. New nikanas (such as a nikana dedicated to channeling perhaps?) would be nice to see

As a followup, when will we see changes to the current channeling system? Such as weapon classes or just certain families of weapons dedicated to channeling (I hold the belief that the ether weapons deserve channeling bonuses as they were used to cleanse infested allies).

Edit: from here down to the fun questions are new

I can't believe this question slipped my mind. Will we see new capes that are more like the udyat or vanquished capes? What I mean is looser, longer, and more free flowing. We have the capes like the izvara which are very flaired and wide. I personally love the vanquished because it is loose hanging (and tattered but that isn't part of my point). In short, will we see more free hanging and capes liked the vanquished instead of the izvara

As just kind of fun questions

Will we see a tower shield sword and board? Big/tall shields that cover a bigger area and use a full long sword or maybe even a hand and a half sword type stuff.

Edited by Surtur

When is a player market coming to replace Trade Chat. I am sure you know by now all the problems trading has cause. An economy is all about Supply and Demand. First create the demand then regulate the supply, because you can easily grab statistics doing this will help you be able to stabilize the economy and increase prices on the items you want to be higher. As a free to play game it is my understanding that everything cant be obtained easily but that should only be dealing with RNG and not forced to deal with other people. I prefer to not deal with dramatic people who try and scam other people out of greed and just buy it from a market UI where their is no interaction with this person. Even if it cost a bit more on the market I would still prefer that then to haggle with some other guy.