The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Rework Is Not Received De Lux Skins,here's An Example Image

Vlada91

I would take this skin over both of those skins. It's just too awesome looking.

It is nice, but I'm not digging the feathers and lack of "chilling presence" that is a signature element of Frost. LIke Ember's flaming mowhawk, I feel those effects give the frames a "barely restrained" and "primal" feel that is iconic for said frames. This skin is pretty and has good details, but just isn't my cup of tea. Or rather, had the OP and picture not stated outright that it was an alt look for Frost, there would be no indicator that the image shown should be Frost.

I'd have more likely guessed that it was Oberon or maybe Volt. Feathers -> Birds -> Flight -> Sky -> Clouds -> Storms -> Lightening.

Edited by Ryme

Why he is avoided for it creation of an new cool body armor skins.
He deserves a deluxe skin like everyone else rework frames....

Not my art work--this helmet is more like Aurora Frost Helmet-example:

E4apM60.jpg?2

Looks good but if they make a skin like this they need to make the white padding in the form of ice armor/shards.

Less feathers, more cryo spikes and natural frozen surface.

Edited by Makairi

It is nice, but I'm not digging the feathers and lack of "chilling presence" that is a signature element of Frost. LIke Ember's flaming mowhawk, I feel those effects give the frames a "barely restrained" and "primal" feel that is iconic for said frames. This skin is pretty and has good details, but just isn't my cup of tea. Or rather, had the OP and picture not stated outright that it was an alt look for Frost, there would be no indicator that the image shown should be Frost.

I'd have more likely guessed that it was Oberon or maybe Volt. Feathers -> Birds -> Flight -> Sky -> Clouds -> Storms -> Lightening.

Frost is the only warframe with a full trench coat. He also has this semi loop over his head, like Frost Prime's head cage.

Edited by (PS4)Redemption_015

Frost is the only warframe with a full trench coat. He also has this semi loop over his head, like Frost Prime's head cage.

But the guy in the picture isn't wearing a trench coat. He's wearing a collared top and then a waist wrap more akin to a robe, which both Volt and Oberon have. The semi loop also exists in Volt Prime's head design, though at a less pronounced angle. Plus the flower and feather motifs somewhat reference nature, which is more in line with Oberon's use of animal and/or plants design scheme.

Edited by Ryme

But the guy in the picture isn't wearing a trench coat. He's wearing a collared top and then a waist wrap more akin to a robe, which both Volt and Oberon have. The semi loop also exists in Volt Prime's head design, though at a less pronounced angle. Plus the flower and feather motifs somewhat reference nature, which is more in line with Oberon's use of animal and/or plants design scheme.

if that's a frost, I'm on the fence, but I'd probably get it. It doesn't look like Volt at all to me, but if that's an Oberon... *prepares wallet*

Hoping DE do definitely use this as the deluxe model for Frost. It'd be great, especially seeing how they aren't looking to update Frost Prime's lacking body.

It would be so easy too. Just take the Original Frost and replace the blue trim and inlays of his coat with gold.

I think the glowing eyes are a bit much, but I like it.

Strangly my same thought. Its unlikely this will be made as a skin (if it does happen) because of those eyes.

The body is fine but the head will need to be remade. Most warframes don't even have a clear area where the eyes go (main exception being mirage) so i doubt those clear, distinct eyes will fly with DE.

Strangly my same thought. Its unlikely this will be made as a skin (if it does happen) because of those eyes.

The body is fine but the head will need to be remade. Most warframes don't even have a clear area where the eyes go (main exception being mirage) so i doubt those clear, distinct eyes will fly with DE.

also volt standard, Pulse, and Prime helmets. Maybe chroma. And Atlas. And Mesa has covered her eyes or whatever.