Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add Squadmate Sound Toggle?

vrdwrst

I would also really like an option that keeps other tenno on relays appearing as those Ghost Excaliburs. My framerate dies when they all load in.

All the colours... neon pinks and blues... badly coloured Rhinos and everything... everywhere!

So are you hearing these swooshes because your teammate is pressing the melee button constantly?

Yes. But since this game has basically no control over matchmaking at all (or indeed no matchmaking at all besides latency, as far as I can see), it's not as if we can really be all that selective about who we play with unless you want to play alone or exclusively with clanmates.

I like playing public, I like meeting new people. Unfortunately as this is a free-to-play game, it means there are a lot of casual (read: bad) and otherwise undesirable players out there. I would love the option to mute or lower the in-game sounds of certain players, but more than that I would really just rather have some matchmaking controls.

I would also really like an option that keeps other tenno on relays appearing as those Ghost Excaliburs. My framerate dies when they all load in.

All the colours... neon pinks and blues... badly coloured Rhinos and everything... everywhere!

This would be nice. I don't need it, but I know some people who could make use of it.

Edited by auxy

This would be nice.

Then again, so would reworking Exalted Blade like it has needed since it's appearance because it's insanely OP and constantly spammed by every excalibur everywhere- because the combos mean nothing. :l

Also in the event a DE sees this, apparently the visual effects have given at least one person here on forums a seizure due to the spamming- dunno where to find the thread anymore sadly. Even for me the effects start really wearing on my eyes after seeing it for 15 minutes straight. Maybe toning down the fx a bit is in order, idk.

Add me to the list of people for whom EB spamming is visually tiresome.  No comment on whether the power itself is OP; the visual effects certainly are.  It's very difficult to see when somebody's running around a Defensurvival mission (are there any other mission types anymore?) splashing his blade.  I understand why they do it, and I probably would as well if I were wearing Excal.  It's still a chore to try and peer through.

I would also really like an option that keeps other tenno on relays appearing as those Ghost Excaliburs. My framerate dies when they all load in.

That might help when the Void Trader comes as well, everyone trying to buy his wares takes forever and the long loading sometimes causes people to double buy from the delay.

While we're on the topic of being tired of Exalted Blade, can have it not cause screen shake on other players?  When my friend is playing Excalibur and decides to attack things on the other side of me I just give up and wander over somewhere else.  Unforrtunately he quickly kills the stuff he was attacking and starts attacking stuff past me again.  I spend more time trying to keep out of his line of fire than I do trying to avoid Bombard rockets...

This is less of a change exalted blade thing as it is a request to have a slider bar for the noises of squadmate abilities and squadmate weapon noise. I'm sure some people out there get annoyed by the constant clicking of the Boltor Prime, and others might get annoyed by various spammable powers.