The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Current Most Powerful Setup In Arsenal

Sherigala

So I would like to start a little brainstorming. As the title says, write the arsenal setup (all weapons and warframe) That is you currently most powerful/most used or that you like to use for certain scenarios.

As for me, my current go-to loadout is as follows: 

Sancti Tigris (for obvious reasons)

Vaykor Marelok

Mire (Life strike at base, augment, berserker (Yes, really, tested extensively, can hold the 3 stacks without much effort, even though it only has 8% crit)

Chroma (Steel fiber tank build to keep health up and survive "almost" endlessly) with a 1-minute elemental ward and vex armor.

Your turn :D

Ignis + atomos.  No melee, they're mostly useless.  Frame varies with goal.

99.9% of the games loot can be obtained in place where these weapons kill everything in range, and using these weapons is very easy.

Edited by Phatose

My current favorite is this (built for solo mostly):

Telos Boltor built for damage. (elements vary on mission type but often corrosive because I'm lazy :P)

Vaykor Marelok built for status chance (~50%) and crit damage. (corrosive + heat)

Dual Ichor max status berserker build. < blast is sooooo much fun. (blast + corrosive)

I'm thinking of using the Mios instead now but I haven't gotten the stance yet so I can't say whether it's better or not. Currently running a simple damage build using the dual stat mods for status chance. I'm trying to find a nice damaging and reliable status weapon here... but otherwise I used to run Orthos prime a lot or Dragon Nikana. Scindo Prime on Valkyr with high strength and eternal war.

Usually I run Zephyr though because of favoritism. This build does not have anything special going for Zephyr other than the jetstream augment boosting the boltor's bullet speed. I run with max efficiency, tonkor nuke build power strength and the rest is filled with duration mods and a vitality. Add rush in the exilus slot and zoom across the universe!

Works nice for rushing, solo survivability up to semi-high levels and general fun. If you want you could grab a tonkor and play that way but I just like the speed of it ^-^

Equinox.

7 powers.

Most Powers-full.

Excal, Arcane Pendragon. Alternatively Frost, Arcane Squall.

Max Intensify, Transient Fortitude, Blind Rage.

299% Power Strength.

Most Power-ful.

Seriously though,

"Most Powerful" is subjective. What am I trying to accomplish? What are the mission parameters and what is my performance score based on?

Edited by Chroia

My main loadout is Orthos Prime and Rhino. I switch off my primaries and secondaries once in a while, no real main there.

But I use Valkyr (Hysteria mode) if I plan to run solo T4S for longer than 1 hour.

Nice~

But I bet I can kill all of those manics faster than you with the Jat Kittag~

So I would like to start a little brainstorming. As the title says, write the arsenal setup (all weapons and warframe) That is you currently most powerful/most used or that you like to use for certain scenarios.

As for me, my current go-to loadout is as follows: 

Sancti Tigris (for obvious reasons)

Vaykor Marelok

Mire (Life strike at base, augment, berserker (Yes, really, tested extensively, can hold the 3 stacks without much effort, even though it only has 8% crit)

Chroma (Steel fiber tank build to keep health up and survive "almost" endlessly) with a 1-minute elemental ward and vex armor.

Your turn :D

Spending more time reloading than actually doing damage is good?

Too many loadouts to choose.

Sure my 6 star Sancti can do a crap load of damage, but Quanta Vandal grenade blast and the ability to spam it and detonate at my choosing is too useful to ignore. Oh both weapons have crap for range, so my Dread and Rakta bows still pwn them at that department. But gee the bows are not the best for mobs, so I got my Soma Prime and Amprex. But....

See where does this pattern go ?

If you're talking endless missions, nobody gets close to the power of banshee.

I've seriously used a rank 4 nukor 2.5 hours in T4 survival with banshee.  No ammo issues, and everything was dying like it was 2.5 minutes into the match the whole time. Granted it had a few forma and potato but still, the weapon was like less than 1/3 of the power of what it could be.

Edited by SleepingSentry

For Solo, Randoms, and Unorganized PUGs, I use:

Ash Prime w/ Seeking Shuriken, Good dmg, High Survivability, 6 sec invis (I wish I have a maxed Arcane Trickery and Ultimatum :( )

Paris Prime

Brakk/Mara Detron (DPS vs. Status/Utility)

Karyst w/ Covert Lethality (1-hit KO w/ Teleport)