Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soo... U18 Coming Dec 2?

Shafilp

AKA, no content for a hole week, wondering how meny people burn out and leave.

But yeah, we just have to wait a see this coming Wesday

Anyone who would burn out and leave after 2 weeks of no content before a huge update probably is going to/needs to leave the game anyway. Edited by Hypernaut1

Anyone who would burn out and leave after 2 weeks of no content before a huge update probably is going to/needs to leave the game anyway.

That would be a lot of players lost then. This game lives off its constant updates, without them things get stale really fast for anyone who's played this game for more than several months. 

Don't know why you're pretending like an update isn't still coming, or presenting this strawman as if he was saying that the game should stop getting updates, when clearly thats not what he was saying. Quitting the game right before an update that you know is coming soon, is pretty silly, plainly put.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/563469-no-updates-untill-u18/page-2#entry6378152

Danielle said:

Hey Tenno! Keep your eyes on PC Announcements, if anything is going on for the week we will update you there.

Maybe sounds like a pre-U18 event?

Rhino skin and rework? also they still havent said they wont update this week, like they said last week on a post forum

i didnt mentioned about rigging being animated, i am talking about colours and name, which btw they most probably have a general code to do that in half the time it should take as for Wukong and Nezha months of demo displays i must disagree, this were China exclusive, and their development was focused and so they didnt really take too long to be created, and we didnt get to see any of the development till they were already in-game just for china they didnt mentioned Nezha till the forums were flooded about him, and wukong was told, but they didnt shared anything till it was done,  we did get to see their demo after they were out on china, so you are wrong on that aspect.

If DE decides to focus their time on a Warframe, they will have it finished in less than you think, but for U18, i wont be surprised if they dont have everything done in time... 

Again i repeat, when i'm taking about the Archer Warframe name, and colours being easy to do, doesnt mean the animations and scripting is also easy.

A model includes all that, They said it was not ready to show.. I don't recall saying it would take years for it to be ready or anything either, merely the fact that it was not ready to be shown yet. Obviously China=/= Global build either,  you aren't making any point with Nezha and Wukong, you're just justifying my own point, that Wukong are ready whenever DE wants to put them in the global build, meanwhile Archer was not ready to be shown anywhere on the globe yet because the model was not even done. Where did you see me say that Wukong and Nezha had not been released yet in China? The fact that they had been released in China is the point.

I also don't know why you keep talking about naming Archer, its pretty inconsequential to what I said.

Edited by UrielColtan

Thanks for this, but is there a reason for its delay?. What about next week, are we getting anything at all? What about the hype site?

2 weeks without content has its back-draft (Pun), people will burnout and leave 

exactly people will burn out and leave until u18 is here