Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #64!

[DE]Rebecca

I Volunteer as tribute

I sure hope this silly Adventurer's loadout will suffice, i'm giving you permission to use it. It's my treasure and bounty, enjoy ^__^

Question: Kestrel in Conclave has severely reduced damage compared to the other Disc melee weapons. Is this due to that it can proc Knockdown on each throw? Or is there some other purpose behind the single digit damage? Take a look at Kestrel in Conclave.

Question: What conditions will we encounter for downsizing our clan tiers. Will there be penalties upon downsizing? How about requirements? Any hints as to what we can expect?

Question: What new features should we expect for the Chatroom interface? Please enlighten us with some details, vague or not, anything will do ^__^

Also, Ryuketsuno [below] will have a preset Stalker style loadout, so if you get his then enjoy ^__^

Also also, hope you enjoyed that handshake Rebecca, nicely large and colored dojo :P

Edited by Phailberry

Seeing as how the Grineer have a lot of lore built around them, will the Corpus getting any story additions in the future to expand upon the other Corpus leaders?

Also another question; will we in the future get to 'visit' the Grustrag facility?

I Volunteer as tribute

Edited by (PS4)Yugureki

Any more information regarding Excalibur Umbra?

Also, any information regarding how you guys are going to be selecting TennoGen skins going forward? It's very disappointing that two of the skins you originally selected were copyright infringements and that it took the community to check these skins for you. As well, will you be actually paying attention to the style guidelines that you put on your TennoGen guide?

Also, really important: Is there any progress on allowing us to separately customize accessories? It's very difficult to piece together armor pieces and syandanas because colors don't really match (for example, you can't match up the Targis Prime armor and the Rota syandana because the colors don't match). And, if this is still being worked on, when could we see this in the game?

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Iron Pheonix needs a rework, especially since Crimson Dervish is extremely rare and that Iron Pheonix is the only Stance you can fall back to if you cant buy Crimson Dervish.

Would it be possible to place a shortcut to the Simulacrum? its very annoying to have to go to a relay, walk all the way to Simaris' room, and then wait for the loading screen just so i can test a new build. Can u put a button in the arsenal or in Navigation or in the pause menu of the liset?

Also I am curious to know how do you animate Parkour animations. Do / Can you still use Motion capture for wall runs and stuff like that if you were a real ninja?

Edited by TMW01

I Volunteer as tribute.

Questions:

1) Will older melee stances be fleshed out as newer ones? (Ex: Iron Phoenix, both Polearm stances, Grim Fury, etc.) If so, are other attacks, such as Jump/Slam, Slide, Downed, etc be different per stance?

2) Melee, even with stances and removed stamina, is still pretty hard to do and focus on. The risk/reward for melee isn't even close as guns, especially with enemy scaling. Will this be adressed anytime soon?

4CYGIbE.jpg

Get ready, Tenno! Devstream #64 is this Friday, and there is lots going on in this two-part stream!

PART ONE:

Join us for 'The Second Dream' preview Stream!

Who? The usual suspects join Rebecca on the couch and PC!

What? We will be previewing parts of Warframe's next major Update, 'The Second Dream'. From the upcoming Archer-themed Warframe to playing the new Sortie system, tune in for a look at what is (and isn't) coming Soon!

Where? Twitch.tv/Warframe

When? Friday, November 27 at 2 p.m EST! Find your timezone here: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Bonus: And here's your chance to get even more involved! Think you've got a loadout that's Sortie-worthy? Post 'I Volunteer as tribute' in this thread to have your Alias entered into the mix to be copied to our Dev Server and we will run a Sortie with your loadout! Ensure you make a Loadout named 'Sortie' for us to use! All platforms can participate.

PART TWO:  

Our Movember-madness-marathon featuring Rob of AGGP!

What & Where? From 3 p.m EST onwards, a group of Mustached Tenno will be equip the most stylish 'staches and take to Survival for the ultimate endurance run. For every minute Survived, $5 will be donated to Movember! To join this group, get your best style on and meet us in the Orcus Relay on Pluto for selection! Only the most Stylish will be considered! www.warframe.com/movember

4CYGIbE.jpg

Get ready, Tenno! Devstream #64 is this Friday, and there is lots going on in this two-part stream!

PART ONE:

Join us for 'The Second Dream' preview Stream!

Who? The usual suspects join Rebecca on the couch and PC!

What? We will be previewing parts of Warframe's next major Update, 'The Second Dream'. From the upcoming Archer-themed Warframe to playing the new Sortie system, tune in for a look at what is (and isn't) coming Soon!

Where? Twitch.tv/Warframe

When? Friday, November 27 at 2 p.m EST! Find your timezone here: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Bonus: And here's your chance to get even more involved! Think you've got a loadout that's Sortie-worthy? Post 'I Volunteer as tribute' in this thread to have your Alias entered into the mix to be copied to our Dev Server and we will run a Sortie with your loadout! Ensure you make a Loadout named 'Sortie' for us to use! All platforms can participate.

PART TWO:  

Our Movember-madness-marathon featuring Rob of AGGP!

What & Where? From 3 p.m EST onwards, a group of Mustached Tenno will be equip the most stylish 'staches and take to Survival for the ultimate endurance run. For every minute Survived, $5 will be donated to Movember! To join this group, get your best style on and meet us in the Orcus Relay on Pluto for selection! Only the most Stylish will be considered! www.warframe.com/movember

I was thinking about warframes. And I just cannot understand that if the tenno uses the energy of the void, than why do we have to pick up energy orbs from enemies those doesn't use any kind of void energy?