The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc: Second Dream Teaser/hype Megathread [Spoilers]

[DE]Megan

There will be riots in the streets until we sacrifice a goat to the great Steve so he may release the glorious Update 18: The Second Dream.

[sarcasm]

[sarcasm]

Oh...

I CAN still sacrifice the goat though, right?

U1UVH8g.jpg

Indeed that Sheldon tweet says it all, am going to bed, keep the hype alive though!

Phrasing.

But yeah, im assuming there's a roadblock. I guess it will be later then.

Yyyup, true "second" dream for me... :p

If that doesn't happen in 5 minutes : zzzzzzzzz...

Update: We are going to work through the rest of night on the final build candidate, then get some sleep, then release the winning build in the morning so we are around (and reasonably rested) to support it however necessary. See you Thursday morning with more information!

LaKqwWk.gif

Edited by Buzkyl

Update: We are going to work through the rest of night on the final build candidate, then get some sleep, then release the winning build in the morning so we are around (and reasonably rested) to support it however necessary. See you Thursday morning with more information!

_______

Ninja'd

Edited by KrazyKillaCat

i still think they will deliver it ... still 6 hours to go...we are still DEC 2nd in some areas western time hehe

no sleeping ... keep drinking those starbucks coffee guys + power drinks + 15 minutes power nap

U CAN DO IT ! YES U CAN !

they just said tomorrow morning. get some rest. hype train needs to slow down a bit