Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask Morec0 Stuff

Morec0

That would be weird, but it would be a good starting point - Adult Dipper and Mabel take their own kids there. It would be the same sort of relationship as Stan and Ford have, after all, and it would allow for things to change but still remain pretty much the same.

Valkyr.

Lusty Valkyr.

Valkyr on Mag.

I heard someone mention Mag.

What we talkin' about?

Blind Guardian or Powerwolf?

Amon Amarth or Amon Amarth?

What would be your preferred death: slaughtered by [DE]Danielle or crushed by DERebecca while sacrificing yourself to destroy their main base 

Edited by Skycook3y

Yes.
Have you seen the Vytutas mineral water ad?

I have now. I love it.

I heard someone mention Mag.

What we talkin' about?

Alad's diddling habits.

Blind Guardian or Powerwolf?

Amon Amarth or Amon Amarth?

What would be your preferred death: slaughtered by [DE]Danielle or crushed by DERebecca while sacrificing yourself to destroy their main base 

Powerwolf

The first.

Both at once.

What kind of lunatic/weeb lets their post count hit the quintuple-digits?

ME!

Stuff.

Also, Would you do a parody of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure using Warframe assets or nah.

Or even Undertale heh that game's pretty good.

Stuff.

Also, Would you do a parody of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure using Warframe assets or nah.

Or even Undertale heh that game's pretty good.

I WOULD if I could.

"You're next line is. "Please report to my lab for reconstruction.""

Alad: "Please report to my lab for reconstruction. GAH!"

Depending on how far we put this in the future she could have moved out - I can see her parents disowning her if she keeps up the behavior she demonstrated at the party. But that's rampant speculation, and could be no one we know.

Gifs are made of me.

that maybe possible and the latter is most likely to happen but Mabel's quest to find a boyfriend never worked. Would kinda be disappointing if she did get someone off camera.

that maybe possible and the latter is most likely to happen but Mabel's quest to find a boyfriend never worked. Would kinda be disappointing if she did get someone off camera.

True but that issue would seem to stem from the idea that this is a continuation of Hersh's story arc, rather than a brand new one for a new time period.

jexepz.png

I hope you remember.

How can we forget?

True but that issue would seem to stem from the idea that this is a continuation of Hersh's story arc, rather than a brand new one for a new time period.

How can we forget?

do you watch anime?

2. With all the journals burnt I question how it'll continue, but do the burnt journals include the notes Stan copied?

do you watch anime?

2. With all the journals burnt I question how it'll continue, but do the burnt journals include the notes Stan copied?

Ahhh! I forgot about those!

Could be Dipper's been/is going to recreate the Journals. That provides a good incentive to search out new stories without much of an overarching plot, which is a good idea if you want to turn this into a continual children's show. But I'm not sure how well current fans would react to that.

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Removed hidden post