Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Which Frame Are You Going To Play The Second Dream As?

Evanescent

Most likely my Volt Prime, as I made him very similar in appearance to my regular one which had been my main for well over a year, even using the Storm helmet on both. It´s so dark a blue I guess you could mistake it for black, and then another relatively dark red as my blue sigils pierce the darkness. 

Will be fascinating looking at what´s to happen from my character's field of view.

Edited by Robin-da-Reaper

An interesting question.

My initial thought is to bring Trinity Prime, mostly because of looks and I don't get the chance to play her that often. Also, there isn't much unexpected she can't handle, but she is somewhat less than optimal if something has to be defended.

Which brings us to the swiss army knife of Warframe: Nyx. More specifically in this case, Nyx Prime. There simply isn't anything that NyxP can't do. No matter what weird stuff she might stumble into, NyxP can handle it.

Still, there's one warframe that has the reset button if things get really bad and that's Valkyr. Also, there's bound to be a lot of exposition, potentially with nasty stuff going on at the same time and no warframe can just stop to listen to dialog or watch events play out like Valkyr. Annoying enemies beating on you while Lotus reveals the secrets of the iron mind? No sweat; hit hysteria and tune in, then mop the floors after the dialog finishes.

It'll be one of these three three. Not sure which just yet, but one of these, though I'm leaning towards NyxP.

I have never had a "main", since the beginning I've always swapped warframes at whim. Although I enjoy most of them none have ever truly clicked with me. I've been following Ivara and I really think it might be my time at last. I'm going to play the second dream as Ivara and see if I can finally discover not just what I am under my warframe, but what warframe I am.

Speed nova huheuhhe

Kidding

Slow nova so I can stare at everything

I have never had a "main", since the beginning I've always swapped warframes at whim. Although I enjoy most of them none have ever truly clicked with me. I've been following Ivara and I really think it might be my time at last. I'm going to play the second dream as Ivara and see if I can finally discover not just what I am under my warframe, but what warframe I am.

Touching :'3

Edited by PookieNumnums