Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Of The Year?

TheErebus.

So 2015 will soon end and usher in a new year of disappointing releases and game dev lies, but what is your GOTY for 2015?

For me, it's Bloodborne. 

It's got flaws (like every other game) but man, I'm still playing it even though I really shouldn't be playing it (due to problems with replayability and low number of people playing it in Multiplayer) and this is excluding the expansion (Which is great btw).

Witcher 3, awesome gameplay, awesome world, immersive, next to no loading screens also awesome story.

Fallout 4 is second place, why? It is the same as other fallout games but more polished around the edges and a few extra things, which is not a bad thing, I still play and enjoy the game but it cannot/should not take away the spotlight from Witcher 3 because of its release time.

Honorary mentions:

-Dying Light (S#&$ty story, lackluster characters, but really, really damn good gameplay)

-GTA V

-Arkham Knight

-Just Cause 3, maybe, haven't played it yet.

"and usher in a new year of disappointing releases and game dev lies"

Dev bashing much?

Ops sorry i thought it was directed at warframe, now i get it

tumblr_njhu2mYKRE1sj53d8o1_500.gif

Where that off topic picture of yours? XD

He didn't ask why is this not warframe related (in fact, he thought it was WF related)

He didn't ask why is this not warframe related (in fact, he thought it was WF related)

Yeah, my bad too, post edited

ARK Survival Evolved

Lol...really?

Don't see the appeal of early access games making any list other than "most promising early access game of the year" :/