Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #65, Final 2015 Stream!

[DE]Rebecca

It's the last stream of the year, Tenno, and you don't want to miss it.

Who? The usual suspects join Rebecca on the couch!  

What? We will be going over some year-end questions, hot community topics, revealing some fun 2015 Warframe stats, as well as celebrating the Third Annual Stream-linie awards!

We will also be giving out 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes, as well as a Frost Prime Vault Unsealed pack!

Where? Twitch.tv/Warframe

When? Friday, December 11 at 2 p.m EST!

Thread closes at 10:00 a.m EST on December 11!

All i have to say Rebecca is... BLOODY AWESOME!!!

Also great work on The Second Dream quest.  You guys did a great job with it.

I have to ask though.  Do you guys think you could create a frame that can manipulate gravity?  I think it would be an interesting idea. Like for one of HER (I feel it best if the frame was a girl) abilities would be to create some sort of black hole that would suck things in and then detonate in an explosion. (Although that would probable be game breaking, I don't know to be honest.)

Another ability would probably make all enemies around her suddenly fall to the ground and be crushed do the increase in gravity. 

(These are just a few ideas for her abilities)

So if its possible, PLEASE take it into consideration. 

Thank you

Your friendly neighborhood Arihi.

PS: Perhaps a name for her could be Beatrice?

Edited by Arihi

First of all, i wanna congratulate the devs on the new quest, it is simply a master piece and i find myself listening to the OST every day.

Now for some spoiler-ish questions: 

-Since the orbiter got expanded (finally!) what can we expect from it? where do the 2 other doors lead to? Can you make our kubrow roam the orbiter freely as it was originaly intended?

- What can we expect in terms of customization for our operator?

- What role will the operator take in the future? will he take the role of protagonist?

Edited by Lankander

please some info about nef keela upcoming tilesets future warframes  projects
and info about new quests like the second dream with  cinematics...
QUESTION : Is cross play consoles PC still in ur minds?? or it was just forgoten

Edited by venon23

I would have some questions about the “The Second Dream” stuff:

Question 1:

Will we have more customization options about the operator? (allow to show the full helmet for example)

Question 2:

Can we expect a visual rework/change/evolution of the Focus ability in the future?

Despite this choice was already planned before and will evolving (I hope in all cases) in the future, here are some suggestions:

• The Warframe can directly use the Focus ability without a spiritual projection. This would be even more fun to see our dear unleashing his true power and lore friendly because the operator can share his knowledge, why not let our Warframe doing the rest (without entering in details)?

• Replace the current operator model by an entity of pure energy or a representation of the chosen School.

• Let us to choose the way to use the Focus ability (Warframe or projection)? All players are happy in this case.

Question 3:

Can we expect an evolution of the relation between the operator and the Warframe in the future?

Question 4:

Can we expect a clarification/evolution of the Warframe herself? Will she can be more (fully?) autonomous in the future?

During the end cinematic, the Warframe move by herself and I want to know if we will have more informations about the this act (I think because Salad V himself know more than he want to say, Codex entries and Chroma/Mesa himself).

Question 5:

With the apparition of the Zariman kid, who are we (player)?

Are we the Warframe? The Zariman kid? The result of these two entities?

Question 6:

About Focus Lenses, knowing they are relatively difficult to obtain as Arcanes, will there be a way to remove them? (Focus Lens Distiller maybe?)

Despite these questions, all of these new features are crazy, the quest is awesome and I’m waiting one thing: the following!

I’m even more proud to be part of this community and I want to stay forever!

Edited by Seldszar

I remember a while ago Steve talked about "shrines" of sort associated to polarities for the dojo; can we expect something like that for the dojo again with Focus out?

Can we get a trade market where we leave an item with a specified item desired in return?

Can we expect alternate genders for frames now that we know how they really work?

First of all, I want to thank you DE. Thank you for making the most magical and jaw dropping experience ever in the history of Warframe. For the first time ever I was profoundly moved by a videogame.

Are you planning on expanding the ways we can get Focus other than from direct kills on the warframe/weapon the lens is installed?

What's in the future for the Tenno? Will they be involved in future quests as well with more dialogue?

And finally, when are we getting those Nef Anyo and Kela de Thaym reworks?

AND WHEN ARE WE GETTING A NEW SYNTHESIS TARGET!? ;_;

Edited by NikodemosTheMan

You bet I'll be there!

To Much Requests, To Much great stuff delivered so far! So I give you a big THANK YOU for this awesome 2015! And try to BEAT that in 2016 if you can, which I believe you do!!  

ᕙ(`▿´)ᕗ

I would have some questions about the “The Second Dream” stuff:

Question 1:

Will we have more customization options about the operator? (allow to show the full helmet for example)

Question 2:

Can we expect a visual rework/change/evolution of the Focus ability in the future?

Despite this choice was already planned before and will evolving (I hope in all cases) in the future, here are some suggestions:

·         

The Warframe can directly use the Focus ability without a spiritual projection. This would be even more fun to see our dear unleashing his true power and lore friendly because the operator can share his knowledge, why not let our Warframe doing the rest (without entering in details)?

·         

·         

Replace the current operator model by an entity of pure energy or a representation of the chosen School.

·         

·         

Let us to choose the way to use the Focus ability (Warframe or projection)? All players are happy in this case.

·         

Question 3:

Can we expect an evolution of the relation between the operator and the Warframe in the future?

Question 4:

Can we expect a clarification/evolution of the Warframe herself? Will she can be more (fully?) autonomous in the future?

During the end cinematic, the Warframe move by herself and I want to know if we will have more informations about the this act (I think because Salad V himself know more than he want to say, Codex entries and Chroma/Mesa himself).

Question 5:

With the apparition of the Zariman kid, who are we (player)?

Are we the Warframe? The Zariman kid? The result of these two entities?

Question 6:

About Focus Lenses, knowing they are relatively difficult to obtain as Arcanes, will there be a way to remove them? (Focus Lens Distiller maybe?)

Despite these questions, all of these new features are crazy, the quest is awesome and I’m waiting one thing: the following!

I’m even more proud to be part of this community and I want to stay forever!

My money is well invested! :D
Edited by (PS4)AngelShur

First of all, i wanna congratulate the devs on the new quest, it is simply a master piece and i find myself listening to the OST every day.

Now for some spoiler-ish questions: 

-Since the orbiter got expanded (finally!) what can we expect from it? where do the 2 other doors lead to? Can you make our kubrow roam the orbiter freely as it was originaly intended?

- What can we expect in terms of customization for our operator?

- What role will the operator take in the future? will he take the role of protagonist?

THIS

Great work with the second dream and U18 in general! :D For my part I really do enjoy the story behind Warframe a lot, so I loved the Natah and the second Dream questlines with all the new informations. My question is:

When will the quests be replayable and how do you intend to include it in the game?

Thanks for reading in andvance and nice holidays to you all at DE ;D (since it´s the last Devstream this year)

Quest was extremly well done. Hope we will see alot more like thi sin the Future.

Now i have a few questions:

-What happened to the Lotus Room? Is that still in development and will we get to see it someday? Also Will we be able to visit the Lotus some day and talk to her whenever we want?

-Focus (quiet alot of things here)

1. Daily Cap is not a great Idea, can we instead do a different System this time like limiting us to one Unlock per day? Then atleast we will have a bit of Progression each day. If you want to keep daily Cap atleast increase it.

2. Needs some serious Buffs (or a major Rework). Right now Focus is not really great. I picked Madurai which is supposed to be the Damage dealing one. But it doesn't scale with enemy level at all meaning it becomes extremly useless extremly fast and some of the abilties only unlock if you get the Tribeam Upgrade which lowers the DPS even more. If an abiltie that takes 300+ Secs to recharge is worse then 90% of the Weapons and Warframe abilties then something is definitly wrong with it. (Heared simmilar Stuff about other Focus Paths as well but i can only comment on Madurai so far).

3. Can we get a Reset Option and get all our Points back now that the actual Values have been added?

- Operator

1. More options to customize him/her in the Future?

2. More interactions with him/her?

-Lactera Scorn Skin, where is it? It was mentioned in the Patchnotes but its not avaible in the Market and the Lactera doesn't even have an option to select a Skin

-Sentients

1. Their abiltie to resist Damage needs to be looked at. It can be quiet hard for a Soloplayer to beat a Sentient, espacially if you have no dmg dealing Frame

2. More of them in the Future?

-Catbrows for Tenno, when?

-Next big Event, when?

If i can think of something else i will edit it in.

It's the last stream of the year, Tenno, and you don't want to miss it.

Who? The usual suspects join Rebecca on the couch!  

What? We will be going over some year-end questions, hot community topics, revealing some fun 2015 Warframe stats, as well as celebrating the Third Annual Stream-linie awards!

We will also be giving out 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes, as well as a Frost Prime Vault Unsealed pack!

Where? Twitch.tv/Warframe

When? Friday, December 11 at 2 p.m EST!

Thread closes at 10:00 a.m EST on December 11!

Nice nice and please give us some new detail on UMBRA  :)

1- Any plans in introducing more channeling related mods and weapons? Every single melee since the introduction of channeling and melee 2.0, never had any sort of difference on their channeling attributes. 

2- I've noticed that there is some sort of charge attacks in this current update, will charge mods make a come back? 

3- What's up with farming in general? It feels like you guys constantly try to improve the length of farming by introducing more unnecessary new (and hard to get) rare resources! Isn't warframe meant to be fun and NOT a chore?!

So here we go, my questions:

1. Will high level nodes spawn "elite field units" like the Nightwatch Corps. from the grineer?

2. Also how about more visual variety to every enemies? Seeing a bunch of blue crewmen with a single large red one seems lame.

is there a chance for argon crystals to be included in the market?

is the Rhino Palatine icon still coming? or are there no plans for it?

also, will there come a time where we will fight hunhow himself? and speaking of hunhow, what does his "big form" look like?