Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #65, Final 2015 Stream!

[DE]Rebecca

Will the Focus system have some of their nodes be affected by specific mods, like range, strength, and duration, or specific Warframe powers?

I can see the low numbers being quite alright if they will be getting this ability. ^_^

In the Reddit AMA, you were asked if you'd considered adding an extra color tint option for metals on the PBR Prime items (including the frames post-Nova Prime)... and Sheldon missed the point when he answered. Would someone else care to revise?

Steve: One of your stated goals of remaking the Star Chart is to stamp out loot caves so players will disperse throughout the system... but isn’t it counter-intuitive to provide “meta” skills to make caves more efficient, such as Desecrate?

Spoiler question for Steve related to the above:

Isn't it also counterintuitive to put such low returns on Focus acquisitions in standard missions on top of high thresholds on daily Focus acquisition? Combined with the high costs of upgrades, this forces many players to join loot caves just to reach the daily cap.

As an example, a standard Sortie mission, for around 10 minutes of effort, grants about 1000 reputation and 200 Focus with an un-upgraded lens. To fill up before tomorrow, I would need to run about similar 375 missions per day (down to maybe ~100 with a full loadout of greater lenses)... or a half hour of Draco.

Scott: Previously you’ve stated that you were considering blanket changes to improve the baseline scalability of damaging powers. Atlas' Landslide and Equinox's Maim both have phenomenal scalability in their damage, but when will we see older skills like Fireball and Crush be made similarly effective? 

With the re-release of Reaper Prime, when can we expect a buff for Scythes? Anku is generally stronger than the harder-to-get Reaper Prime and Hate.

The Second Dream has been released... so what’s the plan for Excalibur Umbra?

Edited by Archwizard

What about Saryn?

When will we hear about her again?

Any new ideas in the works or just more tweaks?

-We have a 117 page mega feedback thread where great and not-so-great (plus the posts that don't give anything at all) ideas in there. Is the community being listened to or was it just a dump to keep the overall forums clear? (even though that sometimes failed)

U18 spoiler:

Any planned changes coming soon to the focus system, regarding how focus affinity is gain and on better descriptions across the system as a whole?

When do you guys plan on giving oberon, limbo, and maybe even nekros another look?

Also, anymore plans to extend the focus system? An idea I had: focus FOCUS. Since people can basically get every tree, how about people can 'specialize' only one or two trees, having either greater effect for the abilities or unlocking another branch for those spec trees?

U18 was a fantastic way to end the year, my brain is still recovering. Here are a few questions.

Sentinel

focus system?

or seperate but similar system for all companions? (don't want to push to hard but you seam to have suceeded with this system so making a similar one migh be easier than the first, and would be cool adition to catbros?!)

2015 year of quality (at least high quality quest!) what will 2016 be?

Casual question for the team: What is the best part about working with DE Steve?

And are we gonna get some more information about the Umbra Warframe series? Since i am assuming it isn't gonna be a thing this year, no rush tho, no rush. But i am curious about some things, like what the actual differences are between them and the Prime Warframes, not just visually but also in terms of lore and stats.

They gave us the answer to this question on the last devstream. They are fleshing out the lore/story/stats for them. They don't want to just toss them into the game.

When will we see some love for the Dojo?

Maybe add an armory room, a ship hangar, giving the Observatory the same functionality as the Navigation room in the Relays?

It's kinda sad that the only purpose of the Dojo is the research.

PS: I love you all for U18 :D

2 questions:

1. Hows the progress on the weapon and scaling changes?

2. I've noticed that not all weapons have charge attacks yet (Ex: Poleams, Hammers, Exalted blade, Primal fury) and some stances forbid the use of them even though the weapon type has one (Ex: Final Harbinger). I assume they are still being worked on but would appreciate some confirmation in the mean time.

Thank you!