The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki New Skin Design Looks Better In Drawing Than In 3D

Vlada91

Does recoloring him help?

Last time when they showed him in devstream I also thought it looks quite disappointing, but after they change the color it was better at least

---

Woops, looked through other pages, seems couldn't help a lot.

Edited by climatiseur

as they did not even bother to create him properly -_- he looks ridiculously in 3D 

wHJdQAz.png

and this is what we need:

6jf7q80.jpg

The last skin looks SOOOO much better and badass than the one we have now. Don't know what the hell happened...

And also it looks much more "Deluxe".

Edited by Stoner74

Hmm. I love Loki. But this remake...

I like parts of it. But it seems it lacks the metallic PBR of the concept art.

And to be honest, I had an issue with the collar. To me it clashes with the model and looks out of place, both on conceptart and model.

I am 100% sure this model looked awesome in both zbrush and maya. Something did not translate so well imho.

as far as premium skins go they dropped the ball imo probably a rush job to boot

and holy crap that chest is awfull i like how they tried to hide it under new chest armor attacthments xD

Looks pretty good.

Color scheme seems to match perfectly also.

EDIT: weird, I can't replicate it. If I put red on primary color it looks way more read than this, even with the rest full black.

your video settings are different most likely for example my rubedo rhino looks way diff than what ive seen of others 

i was looking forward for this skin when they first showed the concept art (rhino's turned out quite awesome) but seriously i have no idea what happened here. This skin feels plastic and foamy (grey parts) instead of metallic and cool. I hoped that it wouldnt be looking so bad as shown in the pictures but this thing is just hideous ingame aswell. The previous skins were amazingly done, however this one feels rushed and not though throught, looks nowhere like the concept art.

DE better not mess up banshees skin.......

The problems are: 1) the standard stance sucks bad thus making it feel way worse, 2) Loki's upper tibia which is anatomically uncorrect (with such a structure it wouldn't be able to run), 3) the neck and the head which in the concept art are respectively too long and small thus can't be translated correctly on the model, also it deceives your proportion reading making you think its body is way thinner than what it seems.

With a better stance and finer colors it's just really nice.

bWZoZfL.jpg?1

But 90% of the kids here have no notion in art, so let's keep saying "meh", " it sucks", "I don't know anything about modeling but let's talk anyway, it's a right of mine", "it's fat", "nice butt"...

Edited by Burnthesteak87