Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ominous Loading Screen Message?[Megathread]

Cleesus

Obviously its teasing the rise of the sentient and a new actual event. Part of it tells us we're being watched closely by the sentients, while the last part tells us that Lotus, lore-wise tells us good night as something had happened to her. And clearly I need to do more research. Will come back to this.

Just wait she will betray us. That is her true person.

the way i see it if the sentients return, all orokin and tenno factions would unite, even if it's temporary, while the other factions try to take advantage of the situation to scavange what they can from both the orokin and the sentients, the two forerunners of technology in the known universe. but the main thing that would happen is natah would return quite possibly infecting the lotus and turning against us, this may result in us having to kill natah and consequently the lotus. but this would not be the lotus betraying us this would be natah trying to enact revenge

The Tenno are flesh and blood beneath those warframes. It has been stated a lot of times.

its said exactly that there is flesh in the warframes but it doesnt mean that we are that flesh, remember that its confirmed multiple times in game that  we are ONE operator that uses all the frames, both male and female looking frames, us controling frames externaly makes more sense then tenno being creatures that can freely reshape their flesh to fit into , nekros, rhino, mesa  or saryn frames

Edited by Culaio

its said exactly that there is flesh in the warframes but it doesnt mean that we are that flesh, remember that its confirmed multiple times in game that  we are ONE operator that uses all the frames, both male and female looking frames, us controling frames externaly makes more sense then tenno being creatures that can freely reshape their flesh to fit into , nekros, rhino, mesa  or saryn frames

Tenno controlling warframes externally makes exactly as much sense as them reshaping their flesh. Maybe even less because there is no evidence suggesting that the Tenno control warframes externally. I will say even more- it makes no sense for them to control frames from the outside. If they do, where are the real Tenno located? Why does the Stalker bother to hunt down warframes if he can go to the Tenno control room and get rid of them for ever? He's been around long enough to know their location.

It was also stated by Vor that the Tenno serve as batteries for the warframes. If they are outside, how is the energy transferred?

Why is the Lotus afraid for the life of the Tenno if they are hidden in a safehouse of some kind? Surely it will not be a great loss to lose a warframe, we can make new ones.

As it is now we do not know what the Tenno are exactly, but there is no point in believeing that they control their warframes externally.

Edited by Genitive

Tenno controlling warframes externally makes exactly as much sense as them reshaping their flesh. Maybe even less because there is no evidence suggesting that the Tenno control warframes externally. I will say even more- it makes no sense for them to control frames from the outside. If they do, where are the real Tenno located? Why does the Stalker bother to hunt down warframes if he can go to the Tenno control room and get rid of them for ever? He's been around long enough to know their location.

It was also stated by Vor that the Tenno serve as batteries for the warframes. If they are outside, how is the energy transferred?

Why is the Lotus afraid for the life of the Tenno if they are hidden in a safehouse of some kind? Surely it will not be a great loss to lose a warframe, we can make new ones.

As it is now we do not know what the Tenno are exactly, but there is no point in believeing that they control their warframes externally.

... I could answer every one of these questions but I tire of explaining things. Having someone throw you a few meals won't teach you how to fish. It's a waste of time.

Just wait she will betray us. That is her true person.

I think the Sentient Collective will reclaim her as Natah, forcing her to wake from her dream as The Lotus.

Her father says he will not be able to stop them, and say that she is riven (torn apart...from the collective). She RAN from the Sentient Scouts...I believe the Sentients can reclaim her And forcibly awaken "Natah, the harbinger of doom." And Lotus would not be able to stop them...

She is so frightened of becoming the instrument of her children's destruction that she is willing to seal the void to prevent Sentients from getting to her/us.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

Hehe, awesome stuff :)))

My sense of it is that it's output from the semi-sentient AI in the Warframe to its Operator. 

The sense of it I'm gleaning is that the Warframe has detected a "foreign carrier signal" which it suspects of trying to sort of "infiltrate" the suit while the Warframe was in the Void, so the suit has cut off connection to the Void and "rebooted" itself (i.e. the Warframe has rebooted itself) to get rid of any effects from the attempted intrusion.

("Bow" is "bio" I think.  The "Margulis" connection, as per one of the Reddit comments, is to the contemporary biologist - some historical trace of our time in the Orokin era.  Those lines of text are basically just a print-out of the process of re-establishing the mind link between the Warframe and its Operator via various relevant bio/nanotech widgets.)

Edited by Omnimorph

So our current theory of the origin for the text is either the neural sentry, the sentient, or from ourselves?

---------------

Off topic but if someone makes another thread regarding this, can we just say “another day, another strange text thread”?

So our current theory of the origin for the text is either the neural sentry, the sentient, or from ourselves?

---------------

Off topic but if someone makes another thread regarding this, can we just say “another day, another strange text thread”?

or it's natah

but the main thing that would happen is natah would return quite possibly infecting the lotus and turning against us, this may result in us having to kill natah and consequently the lotus. but this would not be the lotus betraying us this would be natah trying to enact revenge

Natah is the Lotus you know.

That was her name before she betrayed her kind and fought for the Tenno.

Saw this and got spooked. What does it mean?

eRXb4TE.jpg

qJw3Ovq.jpg

I could post something about "Oh no, sorry for not searching for spoopy text in the forum search" but I'm a little too "annoyed" to do that.

With the Players helping players being full of "how do I crawl?" I didn't think it would hurt too much to add my question.

Nope, I refreshed the page and my topic looked like it got deleted, just now I actually found this topic.

Didn't even get the tiniest hint what actually happend to my topic.

I wasn't even posting in General Discussion with a quality title "OMG GUYS, LOOK, AM I THE ONLY ONE?!?!??".

0/10 quality moderation

Edited by 16Bitman