The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Weapons To Choose

Festax123

Question

So i just felt like asking you guys, which are the best primary,secondary and meele weapons i can use.

Yes i know the power of weapon depends on how u mod it, but im quite sure i have some realy realy nice mods, and i realy want to make alot of dmg. So please, help me out. 

Btw for primary i have Soma Prime, and i think i won't change her yet, its too op :)

16 answers to this question

Syndacate weapons.

Quanta / Quanta Vandal is underused / underrated. And has better ammo efficiency than Soma Prime, plus great aoe damage with alt fire.

I see often people running Tonkor (never catalized or forma'ed the weapon myself) for high level runs and still shred through tough enemies.

Orthos Prime is my melee weapon of choice, i still have to find a weapon that can outperform it considering its Range, Moveset / Ability to hit your sorroundings, Damage, Crit Chance, Speed, aoe knockdown with ground slam attack.

Some heavy weapons might be able to achieve similar results depending on playstyle, i've seen some players doing well with:

Jat Kittag, Scindo Prime, Galatine.

Probably War is a better heavy weapon at the moment, unless it got nerfed, but hard to achieve.

Edited by 3lackrose

Like someone mentioned earlier

1st Primary Weapon= The Quanta Vandal. High status and great raw elemental damage. Amazing ammo efficiency.

2nd. Secondary weapon=The Atomos. The ray connects to everyone and if you use my favorite frame Nova P, Molecular Prime works well with the Atomos. Ammo efficiency on The Atomos is a but poor but not unbearable.

3rd. The Anku. No it does not have the same range as The Orthos but its high base damage, crit chance, and attack speed make it deadly. The Anku is a great crit, berserk, and fury build melee weapon.

I know some will disagree but these are what I have the most fun playing with.

Assuming you're not MR12+:

Primary:

(close range): Hek/Tigris/Tonkor 

(mid range): Tonkor/Soma/Boltor

(sniper): Vectis Prime/Rubico

Secondary

(close range): Synoid gammacor/Sonicor

(mid range): Furis w/ augment/twin grakata

(sniper): Lex prime/Vaykor Marelok

Melee: literally whatever you like best. almost all can be viable depending on your playstyle