Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

Holy Smokes o-o

Good word @HitsuSan ... You've outdone yourself...  I.. I'm at a loss for words... 
She's absolutely stunning.... 

The pattern on her face... and all over her body... she finally looks like a beautiful woman! (Let's face it, Nova's always been the "chubby" frame)

The hat's going to cause some controversy but dang.. I'm all for it! If Oberon can have hooves and Banshee a vinyl-player than Nova can sure as all hell have a hat.

I'd buy this 10 times over in a heart beat. Going to get all my friends, family and extended family vote for this. I must have it.... 

slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

Spoiler

1682410-poster-1280-clap2.gif 

(Spoiler'd it because the gif is huge o.o)

Thanks Larsurus, more screenshots with color combinations are on the way!

I think you can dig my inspiration for this design if you search a little :) it's part of the mistery XD

Also yeah i think it remind Strega a little cause of the round mask face and the scribbles but mines are more like a decoration really. <--- Wise chose of words to suggest you what to look for my inspiration XD

On 4/11/2016 at 6:51 AM, HitsuSan said:

Quick update on the status of Nova Visage: She'll be late. Ladies makes you wait i guess XD 

Seriously though, i couldn't work on it cause i was trying a new software for my rendering rig that allows me to render at any resolution i want (videos and screenshots) so next time you can expect something like this

Hide contents

Alata1.jpg

i like the nova skin but the hat on hat helmet turning me off still gonna vote for it and buy it if it ever makes it

It shares the same issue with your Zephyr skin in that it has almost no variation in specular or roughness values. The most prominent feature, the face, cannot be colored; you can combine the third and fourth tints to make room, or make the second tint uncolorable. The bands could also use more work on the normals, as they largely blend in with the rest of the body. You should also make the cavities more apparent, as there are many tiny details in the normal that will largely go unnoticed. There is a large noticeable patch of color just behind the helmet where the neck seam is visible, you should either cover it or give it a proper texture. You should probably meld the hat into the helmet more, similarly to Mesa. The resemblance to the Strega skin is also worth pointing out. Some tennogen screenshots would help better provide criticism.

Jeez it looks so radically different, worth the wait. While admittedly I'm not a massive fan of the flight attendant hat I think it'd grow on me, still sort of think it might look a bit more immense without it. Either way I love how the fabric truly looks different to the other pieces of her.

That dodgy right arm though lol

If you put red-colored sparring weapons or fists, wouldn't she look like one of those Sreet Fighter characters, one of Bison's private girl army? The thought crossed my mind when i saw the skin before flight attendant. PS: i hate fighting games.

Archived