Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

3 minutes ago, danthedapper said:

Oh I didn't realize that you were working on skins in a schedule format. In that case can we maybe hope to see a banshee skin in the near future? :D

Maybe yeah :) but banshee could receive a prime version soon and she already has a pretty good deluxe skin so probably there is some other warframe more suited for a reskin!

11 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Maybe yeah :) but banshee could receive a prime version soon and she already has a pretty good deluxe skin so probably there is some other warframe more suited for a reskin!

I can understand that. :D Maybe Mesa? She could definitely use a good skin

6 hours ago, danthedapper said:

I can understand that. :D Maybe Mesa? She could definitely use a good skin

Maybe yeah :) i really don't know yet though, i'm sure i'll be more relaxed once i've solved the house situation and finished Nyx to decide what's next. And don't worry i'll always let you know what i'm working on and eventually i'll do a reskin for each warframe (possibly faster in the future lol).

HitsuSan, I think Ivara is a good candidate for a skin. She is nowhere near getting a Prime or even a delux skin (they seem to be going in some form of oldest to newest). There is no skin competing for sales and she is very well liked Warframe all around. 

2 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

HitsuSan, I think Ivara is a good candidate for a skin. She is nowhere near getting a Prime or even a delux skin (they seem to be going in some form of oldest to newest). There is no skin competing for sales and she is very well liked Warframe all around. 

I think you're right :) 

3 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Ivara is a good candidate, I guess. I just really want you to do the "uglier" frames like chroma because I feel like they need it more. Still, I bet you could do something great with her.

1 minute ago, Azrael said:

Ivara is a good candidate, I guess. I just really want you to do the "uglier" frames like chroma because I feel like they need it more. Still, I bet you could do something great with her.

Honestly, if HitsuSan can move DE slowly to the point where they open tennogen to "deluxe" skins (aka model modifying skins)I'd prefer a frame like Chroma, who is getting a deluxe skin somewhat soon, to be left waiting until that happens since his model is ugly, imo.

Now going back to Nyx: What if the socks on the nyx skin is actually a sock puppet themed helmet?

5 minutes ago, Azrael said:

1 minute ago, -----LegioN----- said:

Honestly, if HitsuSan can move DE slowly to the point where they open tennogen to "deluxe" skins (aka model modifying skins)I'd prefer a frame like Chroma, who is getting a deluxe skin somewhat soon, to be left waiting until that happens since his model is ugly, imo.

Now going back to Nyx: What if the socks on the nyx skin is actually a sock puppet themed helmet?

See? Legion knows what's up ;) you'll be glad to know that i'm slowly working with that goal in mind but it's a real tough task ^^ (and he also knows how to interpreter my hints lol)

Chroma is getting a Deluxe skin really soon ^^ i'd like to make the uglier warframes before other but in reality i need to consider all this stuff and how much can i actually improve the looks of a warframe without needing to change the actual shape of it (which is really important).

Aaaaand i've found a place, so hopefully just a week of papaerwork headaches and i can come back to working fulltime on Nyx, it's so close T__T i actually have to finish sculpting the helmet and make it extra awesome then it's usually one or two days of lowpoly shenanigans before moving on in painting department... which takes about a week or less depending on how much i'd want to experiment with new things. So when i say that i'm done sculpting you know what's happening next ;)

So the surprise is that you are trying to get DE to allow player made delux skins? I am all for it! I don't think DE is completely against it, not too long ago Cinnamon Vector got the OK from DE to make his Valkyr Amazon skin without the wrist bands;

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=748152425

The skin didn't get picked but at least there is something to be explored there.

On 25/01/2017 at 11:25 AM, HitsuSan said:

Of course yes, i don't know when though. Right now all my time is focused on finishing Nyx (well... all i have left while searching for a home that is not one room with no windows... it's not a joke) so i haven't had any to think about what's going to be next but im sticking to my 3 female - 3 male warframes schedule so it might be soon-ish or it might take a while. I know that's not a great answer ^^ sorry...

Really hope Saryn is one of the 3 females after Nyx? ;o

13 hours ago, S0V3REiGN said:

So the surprise is that you are trying to get DE to allow player made delux skins? I am all for it! I don't think DE is completely against it, not too long ago Cinnamon Vector got the OK from DE to make his Valkyr Amazon skin without the wrist bands;

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=748152425

The skin didn't get picked but at least there is something to be explored there.

Nope lol :) This Valkyr skin is not a step forward anyway, it's a step backwards if you exclude a piece ...and it didn't get considered anyway so it's not a good example to choose lol. Though if you think about it i've been trying to add something that it was never be done before since the first day like custom helmets on a skin, dangling bits, a hat XD, a reskinned piece of armor (i think that Faven did that before but we've definitely added the official support for that with Emperor), fx on a syandana, and now i'v been working on something more for Nyx but i won't get my hopes up about it if i were you cause 99% i'll be getting a giant NO this time ^^

If that's the case you'll still get a badass Nyx skin with socks and everything so don't worry about it too much :)

43 minutes ago, Rosellaa said:

Really hope Saryn is one of the 3 females after Nyx? ;o

I'd say................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. yes.

44 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

I'd say................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. yes.

Yaaaaaaaaasssssss <3333 

Much hype
So excite

<3

10 hours ago, Noamuth said:

Aww.

Okies.

I'll promise i'll plan about banshee, if by any chance i can convince DE to let me use the Deluxe model as a base i could do a much better work but it's not a possibility yet so i prefer to wait a little ;)

7 hours ago, Melos-mevim said:

was that a maybe to my ivara : o

Maybe :>

36 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

I'll promise i'll plan about banshee, if by any chance i can convince DE to let me use the Deluxe model as a base i could do a much better work but it's not a possibility yet so i prefer to wait a little ;)

oh yeaaaaaaaaah some good stuffs for ivara <3

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 8:57 AM, S0V3REiGN said:

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 9:00 AM, HitsuSan said:

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 9:01 AM, Melos-mevim said:

please oh please oh please let lvara be on hitsusan samas short list of females! she really needs a skin to bring out the best in her model

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 11:11 AM, HitsuSan said:

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 3:38 AM, Melos-mevim said:

oh yeaaaaaaaaah some good stuffs for ivara <3

It seems that my dream is closer to coming true.  :D

HitsuSan, if/when you do make one for Ivara, I will rock that skin like no tomorrow.  Mag's Alata skin already does not ever come off.  :D

Little update: Nyx Saturnia is looking badass. I'm probably starting to paint it tomorrow, it took me so much cause the helmet is very complex and as you know i'm in the process of moving so i'm working in between of making sure i've got hot water, electricity and a internet connection ^^" sorry! I'll make sure it will be extra awesome ;)

Archived