Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #66!

[DE]Rebecca

Can't wait to see where warframe goes this year!

Here are my questions:

Q1:

Do you think Wall-running could be re-implemented like charge attackers where? The parkour system hasn't been the same without wall-running, Could wall-running be added on the side? Like while wall-hopping hold shift to wall-run?

Example:

cS6GpzM.jpg

Q2:

Can we see more ways to save cosmetic loadouts for both warframes and the liset? With so many combinations of colors and cosmetics its hard to save them all with only 3 loadout save options ( Or in the lisets case 1 ), Could the number of cosmetic save slots be increased?

Q3:

Do you think kubrows will get an overhaul this year? Mainly parkour and pathfinding changes? Ever since the kubrow's release I've wanted to see the parkour concept come to life, But so far all kubrows can do is an occasional half-backflip.

Example:

vbmmOML.gif

Q4:

What changes can we expect to see to the orbiter compartment?

moar cinematic quests! moar lore! moar weapons so we dont get mastery capped! 

and how frequently will older content (such as vaulted primes, or previous event weapons and gear you cant get anymore) be rereleased? 

Also, the Exterminate spawns - i know its a known issue, and i know we're expecting a fix soon, but what was up with that?

Does Stalker really show up more based on how many bosses you've farmed *cough cough* i mean.... killed? coz i seem to be getting swamped by him nearly every mission for bosses i killed months ago...... and yet he still doesnt drop the goods lol......

First off, Happy late New Year!

Here's my Wishlist for 2016:

Completely and fully, from the bottom of my heart: Can we get custom movement animations for different Animation Sets? Having an Agile Valkyr or Chroma suddenly becoming civilized citizens of space, when moving, is pretty awkward. I'd wish each Animation Set would reflect its style on the move.

Dojo overhaul. I want godmode type of building (bird's view), no pesky construction times that really hinders the "build as you go" type of planning (the one I am good at), more things to place, and more freedom to place them.

Sniper re-rework. I know one was just done, but it's not exactly working with how rest of Warfame is built. Go full creative on them. As another user, Mofixil, suggested in a topic,

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/588425-snipers-as-a-concept-are-failure-in-the-current-state-of-the-game/#entry6661823

they'd benefit greatly from special features such as Vacuum on headshots (and personally I want to see an energy sniper rifle that headshots other enemies on a headshot).

Bundles for the rest of the un-bundled immortal skins (and syandanas).

Also a wild idea: make use of the Liset Radio by adding some WF related podcasts (Tenno Clock for example). I like to have it buzz around to make the Liset less... dead, but I don't care for some of the lines and voice acting there.

Few questions.

1: More Moon missions have to come?

2: Hunhow is done?

3: Any chances to change drop locations for Phaedra, Kaszas, Onorix and Corvas? Not many people doing def archwing on Neptune.

4: Where is my catbrow?!

~How's Starchart 3.0 going?

~How is weapon rebalancing going?

~Will we be seeing Prisma decorations/ skins for our interior liset?

~Any info for us on the Trinity and Banshee skins, or maybe future ones?

~Any info for us on future planned reworks? Scythes need reworked badly

Please fix all/ most of the bugs people keep posting. I've seen long list of bugs in the game. 

Edited by Viedra_Lavinova

With the  acquisition of DE by Leyou, there have been alot of concern over how our new "Chinese Overlords" would decide on the fate of Warframe and how the pay model and gameplay would possibly change in the future. So my question is, is there any more information you can give us regard this acquisition and/or can you give us some indication of how this will affect the direction of the game in the future?

Can we be expecting any colourblindness changes in the near future. Its something that I've been pushing for, for a long time, and it doesn't seem, at least from the outside, that anything is really being done to try and improve the experience for those that suffer from colourblindness. Is there anything currently in the works, or is it something that you are actively looking at trying to improve.

Relevant Forum Thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/546949-colourblindness-and-warframe-a-personal-view/

When you are going to finally focus on making archwing game mode better ?, while changes in update 17.5 gone in good direction its far from enough to make people want to play it, it needs a lot of work, it needs both more content(last archwing comeout over year ago) and reworking stuff we currently have(archwing 2.0)

-we need more archwings, like support archwing or defense archwing(this one is especially needed because we got defensive missions without reliable way to protect target)

-archwing melee needs complete rework because every melee archwing weapon feels exactly the same, because of that everyone always choose weapon that has best stats

-archwing needs carrier like vacuum since gathering loot in space is MUCH harder then on ground most of time  you will miss a lot of stuff, the momentum added to archwings in update 17.5 made gathering loot even harder, making itzal most used archwing since its only archwing that can reliably gather loot.

-affinity sharing range must be increased, possibily to cover whole map since maps can be really big and main reason for people failing archwing  defense is people flying back and forth between defense targets  leaving one of them unprotected just to be in range of affinity sharing.

-archwing defense itself needs rework since for game mode that is supposed to be very mobile(archwing game mode) its very stationary mission,it would make more sense if we were protecting moving space ship or something, also mission in current state isnt that hard but is annoying and boring, enemies frequently get lost or stuck, enemy spawning rate is frustrating and mission takes FAR too long to get to rotation C even if we can get two rewards, since its far too easy to lose one of targets because of earlier mentioned problems(people leaving one of targets unprotected because they look for enemies, or got bored and start flying the whole map because of frustrating spawning rate or because of limited affinity sharing range), hell its hard to find people willing to stay to wave 20, most people get bored and leave at around wave 10.

-archwing rewards need rework since currently once you get all parts(archwing and archwing weapon parts) from archwing mission there is no reason to play it ever again, since rewards comepletly lose value once you get them since they arent useful to you and cant sell them, I like playing archwing game mode but I have no reason to since I have every archwing, archwing weapon and archwing mod, doing archwing mission currenly is waste of time for people who got everything, if archwing offered fusion cores and void keys(rewards that NEVER lose value) at similar rate to ground missions(comperable rate to triton on neptune), then I would have good reason to play archwing 

-archwing movement and combat is another thing that needs rework, currently combat is either all about play and enemies floating in space/water and shoting at each other with very little amount of movement or  spamming melee weapon key to kill all enemies around, which makes fighting pretty boring and sometimes annoying for example changes in update 17.5 to Shield Dargyn enemy shield made fighting them annoying because of limited maneuverability in archwing, there simply is no easy and reliable way to get to side or behind Shield Dargyn to be able to shoot them(we cant do loops and other maneuvers like that), so to fight them you must spam melee attack to bypass the shield which is probably goes kinda against reason for changes to the shield, we cant even  shoot enemy while sprinting, if we could at least "slide" by enemy while sprinting so we could attack it from side it would make fighting this enemy much better. 

If we could have real dogfights with enemies in archwing game mode it would make archwing combat MUCH better and MUCH more interesting, enemies should be able to fly around, attack us while flying-by and chase us while we should be able to shot forward while sprinting. Tenno are supposed to be space ninja, while archwing  maneuverability and combat lacks ninja agility we are supposed to have.

Also its unfair  that part of DE team focuses on Pvp which technically main focus of game but archwing that is part of main game doesnt have any one from DE focusing on it.

Edited by Culaio

I got a question!:

Any chance for a single Ether Dagger? All the current daggers, except the Ceramic Dagger are pretty.. non-sleek? They don't sport the finesse that a dagger should (in my opinion) have. We have dual daggers, single sword, dagger-and-sword too, but not a single dagger ;~;

Copying my wishlist from reddit!

1- Rework more Warframes! Some frames have had countless amounts of suggestions, like Nekros, Mag, Hydroid, Volt, Banshee, etc. It would be pretty neat to see these reworks / updates come out at a faster rate.

2- [spoilerS] Physical arsenal in our orbiters: Like having an actual place to store our Warframes and equipment, being able to look through them and all that stuff. And since our Warframes would be in our Arsenal, can we Operate our ships with our Operator? It kinda makes sense since we're not in any danger, Ordis talks directly to the Tenno, and well, would be a bit more interesting than just knowing that i'm actually sitting in my ship-basement while i control my Warframe.

3- Better enemy design. I'm not saying current enemy design is bad, but it is flawed. Some hard hitting enemies dont telegraph their attacks well, like Ballistas. Some are next to imposible to dodge, like Bombards (Yes they are easy to dodge, but they just keep following you endlessly, making them a real problem when a Bombard just keeps firing at you). And some are straight up broken, like Napalms. These hard hitting enemies need a couple of revisions here and there. Infested and their annoying auras and infinite CC, too.

Any thoughts as to bringing back the machete and provo vandal?  How about a Serro Prime?  

As MR 19, I'm finding it quite difficult to acquire new weapons that will boost my MR.

At the risk of being labelled a heretic, have you considered lowering the amount of XP to get from one MR to the next or increasing the XP that you get for levelling a weapon to level 30?  1-3000 seems a bit harsh.

We need more weapons.  I don't care if it's a stick that does 5 damage, (that's sarcasm for the demure)  I'll level it for MR. 

Thanks for your time.