Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Top 5 Endgame Warframes

Noifurz

• 2 months later...

1: Nova Prime - Game Changer, The Buffs/Debuffs. Just face the fact- Supreme Nova

2: Loki Prime - Stalk your crush through their bedroom window and not be seen ( you're invisible and the capabilities )

3: Frost Prime - Let it go! The Snow Globe has many different uses, from strategic to offensive, covering mainly defense.

4: Rhino Prime - How could you leave him out of the list? He's a beast, No actually. He's a rhino...

5: Nekros Prime - Reaper 2.0 Die Die Die! But instead... Reanimate Reanimate Reanimate ! Sit back and let them do the work.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's my pick for top 5 end game warframes.

1) Loki
Stealth is key, disarm is a plus, good for pretty much any mission, so long as you're not dealing with infested.

2) Limbo
Great crowd control, the king of defense, mobile defense and excavations. Easy to revive downed players. Dapper.

3) Excalibur
Versatile frame. Mobile, crowd control, great DPS.

4) Trinity
Infinite energy and damage mitigation.

5) Nekros
Increased drop rates, decent crowd control, long range instant revive soul punches, damage mitigation.

I don't have a top 5 but 5 frames that comes to mind are:

Inaros and Oberon for their practical immortality when played right while still being able to bring support. Nova and Nekros for their CC and utility. Zephyr.

But that leaves out specialized frames like Ivara that I wouldn't want to miss for spy.

Edited by Golmihr

Endgame....?

1. Ash

2. Nidus

3. Trinity

4. Ivara

5. Frost

Honorable Mentions (frames I know are great in great hands, but I don't play often or at all): Banshee (she is so amazing yet way to much of a glass cannon for me), Loki (Ash all day my boi), Inaros, Oberon, Octavia, Nova, and Mesa (when lots of stuff just needs to die she is the man...er woman).

Solo

1) Ivara

2) Equinox

3) Nidus

4) Limbo

5) Ash

Group

1) Nidus

2) Saryn

3) Equinox

4) Trinity

5) Banshee

6) A good Ivara player

7) A good Limbo player

Overall I consider Ivara hands down the strongest endgame frame. They can't kill you if they can't see you. Infinitely scaling damage. Double loot. Revive queen. Provides your team with stealth. Opens up entire hordes to finisher damage for your ENTIRE team. In short, amazing damage and great utility...and the only trade-off is a lack of tank which is trivial given perma-stealth. 

Edited by (PS4)Radehx

not in any order, and only considering the frames i already have:

Trinity - duh?

Nova - also duh

Mag - first frame, so i was set on making her work. not disappointed, i love Polarize affecting actual armor and the Bullet Attractor change affecting it

Excal - easy, simple endgame setup

Valkyr - same reasons as Excal, but also a very reliable rezzer the longer the game goes on

Alright here's my list for Endgame absurdity:

5: Trinity - Pretty straight forward, she's the OG healer of Warframe and can install-kill anything with her Well of Life->Energy Leech combo. Effective in any team comp and makes other frames shine with a bottomless energy supply.

4: Banshee - Fantastic damage buffing that can snowball uncontrollably and pocket CC with Silence, I consider Banshee to be a solid team frame. Only downside is she is extremely squishy, and will need to be played carefully.

3: Ember - With Flash Accelerant, Fireball Frenzy, and a coordinated team, Ember sends the damage through the roof if it's all fire damage and the boosted cast speeds always help. Good all around CC, ensures everything is on fire to aid with status induced healing/damage bonuses on melee.

2: Chroma - With Trauma Charges fueling Vex Armor, Chroma puts out some potentially insane damage. I'm currently partway through a build where my Hema is hitting for 600k+ per bullet, with headshots healing me back to full in a single hit. He has the durability to boot to take the hits and spread heals around with his fire variant 2, as well as pocket CC with his 4, I consider him a strong frame for the endgame.

1: Equinox - What DOESN'T 'nox do? Infinitely scaling damaging ult, hard CC, setups for finishers, mod inheriting clones with Duality, and debuffs for additional damage output and damage reduction. They may be a little overwhelming at first, but Equinox is hands down the most versatile frame ingame, and can take anything beyond the point of absurdity.

Edited by TheCometCE

On 04/08/2017 at 7:58 PM, TheCometCE said:

1: Equinox - What DOESN'T 'nox do? Infinitely scaling damaging ult, hard CC, setups for finishers, mod inheriting clones with Duality, and debuffs for additional damage output and damage reduction. They may be a little overwhelming at first, but Equinox is hands down the most versatile frame ingame, and can take anything beyond the point of absurdity.

I love Equinox (especially the calm & frenzy version for endgame), but when it comes to Duality...the AI isn't all that reliable when it comes to landing shots, unless they patched that recently.