Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps2 Owners, Do You Remember This ?

LascarCapable

Seriously, even today it still gives me chills. That impression of deep, sinister abyss, everything in creepy red and the music does not help at all. Now set it back in the context : most of us were pretty young, so imagine if this pops out in front of a 7 years old kid. It's even scarier. Dang I even remember that I had nightmares about that red screen of doom poping on my TV out of sudden at night.

If you own a PS2, you definitely know what true fear is.

Seriously, even today it still gives me chills. That impression of deep, sinister abyss, everything in creepy red and the music does not help at all. Now set it back in the context : most of us were pretty young, so imagine if this pops out in front of a 7 years old kid. It's even scarier. Dang I even remember that I had nightmares about that red screen of doom poping on my TV out of sudden at night.

I know what fear is. It is that freaking screen.

I think something equally horrifying is everything launches like normal and you get to main menu to load your game only to be shown that there is no save. then you ,confused and panicked, restart the system and go into your memory card only to see it needs to be reformatted and you've lost all your save data

Edited by LordOfScrugging

i must have been fortunate. cause i never once got this

and i owned 2 PS2's

my nightmare was that i never owned a memory stick for the longest time. until a friend lent me there spare but sooner or later i had to give it back because he moved away to another country.. but that day i strictly remember i was crying my eyes out at the age of maybe 8 or so and my dad seen then and said why i was crying and i told him why i was crying, so later on in the day he took me to the town (not yet revealing what his plan was) and he bought me a memory card! 128Mb's if i can recall correctly :D

and from that day on i would never my games progress ever again - i played need for speed underground and underground 2 alot so those were massive factors for my joy and happiness 

Edited by DiBBz

*shivers* The memories they never leave. I just wanted to play Ultimate Spider-Man........*crawls in corner in fetal postion*

Speaking of dying things.

heh, this one freaked me out when I was a child.

200px-Sad_mac.png

It's the one at the end, du-du-duuu-duuuuu~...

D:

this one was sort of creepy too if you never knew about it when it came up.

:p

There was a hole here, now it's gone. I guess...  (╯°Д°)︵ ┻━┻

Edited by Ahcruna