Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #67!

[DE]Rebecca

1. The Sanctuary is by far my favorite relay room, it's full of contents and truly inspired in the design. But, after the initial lore targets it seems to be like it has been a bit forgotten, Simaris is not giving us community targets anymore and I'd really like to know of there are still plans to give us new Sanctuary/Synthesis features or at least to start again with community targets.

2. Sorry to ask, but I have to......can you tell us anything new about Umbra?

3. Are assassins sigils meant to increase their spawn chance still a thing?

4. Talking with a friend who just came back after 2 years, it's clear how lore and Warframe world improvements really changed the game and made it way better than its initial state. What plans do you have for the lore in 2016?

Edited by siralextraffo

No1 when can we expect the focus changes mentioned in the previous devstream? any eta on those? any new ideas coming

No2 What is the least used focus? (Imo it is Unairu) any plans on buffing or changing the ways to make them more appealling?

No3 When can we expect the new prime frame ?

Greetings, Devs! You beautiful people, you!

1. Has there been any progress, on adding decor choices for clan dojos? Just to name a few ideas...

a.Wall trophies created with parts from defeated enemies.

b. Displaying the clan's crest.

c. Larger pieces of decor that hang from the ceiling.

d. Banquet tables and other furnishings.

2. Could the collection of noggles in the market, be added to? I'd love to see :

a. Corpus

b. Infested

c. Corrupted

d. Syndicate Leaders

3. Would it be possible to have warframes, based on the game's current lore? I'd love to see :

a. A grineer-type warframe.

b. A corpus-type warframe.

c. An infested-type warframe.

d. A syndicate-type warframe, able to be purchased from a syndicate. Maybe 1 million points or so.

Thank you for reading! :D

also any new rooms or possibly at least making the warframe in the hall of honor customizeable

1. What about some fan based frame concept come alive in the next few updates : especially (Flora, Typhus, Tiburon, Shard, Vespa, Widow).

2. Have you guys some plan for the mastery system rework and be more rewarding reaching higher levels than opening new weapons?

3. There will be some option for random quest giving and normal npc-s on dojo? These nice stuffs are quite empty and needs some living creatures there and some new building which keeps us interested in dojo's.

4. What about adding a skill tree system for passive abilities?

5. When will be available to put full warframe concepts to the tennogen workshop for vote up them into the game?

Just a side question : There will be some other pets than kubrows and future kavats? And when we can get some new sentinels and when the sentinels given their own weapon sets? The arsenal for them is quite empty and there could be more than one / each sentinel weapon.

I would be interested to know if there will be some kind of auction house/brokerage.  Honestly, I'm a bit afraid to step into trade channel at times due to the sheer speed of requests shooting through there, and also with the warnings my friends have been giving me about platinum charge-back rip-offs (that is a player trading you plat for an item, then taking the charge back on their credit card leaving you holding the bag when DE collects the plat).  I would like a place (like earth/maroo's bazaar) where players can submit a request for an item and the price they are willing to pay, and then other players can fulfill that.  DE can then take a "tax" on the trades as well as keeping a register on them for a fixed period (say a month) and that will alleviate the players fears about being ripped off.

*edit/removal* Apparently simaris does have a daily scan target, It just requires (i suspect) completion of the chroma quest and all community scan targets (the ones with lore).  Thanks to Arthas8657 for pointing this out to me.

Edited by desmerit

Question 1: Have volt changes been discussed as per this hotfix notation? "Fixed Volt’s Electric Shield giving every ranged projectile a 70m default range. Important note: we will be revisiting the design to allow for interesting range interactions with Volt's Shield and guns ASAP."

Question 2: Can you yet discuss changes to stance mod acquisition?

Question 3: Will existing stances receive new additional combos. Combo count is pretty limited.

Question 4: New charge attacks for thrown weapons seems really clunky. Any talk of smoothing/changing/improving. Right now the cursor moves to much throwing off aim upon release. Plus it seems overly slow to get off. Would love to see throw mechanic that doesn't require to swing the weapon first.

Question 5: Wukong Primal Fury changes??

Question 6: What's the latest with Dark Sector conflicts?

Edited by RawGritz

Any plans for dojos in 2016? They were for the most part left alone, but there are many things that can be improved. Searching in the trading menu, new dojo pigments (Missing black and white), and more decorations and rooms would be great additions.

Any ideas for a black market trader, who deals in assassins gear? Some people, like me, have a stockpile of assassin gear. Maybe they'd work like Baro, where you can trade them in for special items, if not the assassin's drops themselves.

When is the next prime access coming? 

More Tenno cosmetics?

Hunhow called Alad an orokin. Was this because he was simply behind on the times? Or is there something about the corpus we don't know 

I got some questions to ask:

1. Any chances of getting a new tileset for the game? I'd love to see a Corpus Orbital Platform, a Grineer Arctic Base, an Orokin City Ruins or an Infested version of the Grineer Sea Labs.

2. When will Keela de Thaym going to be reworked?

3. Is there going to be a Corpus Raid mission?

4. Is there any chance of the Operator to say something coherent in the beginning of the Void missions? He always talk about how the place is crawling with Grineer, Corpus and Infested when its actually not.

5. Will there be new planets added for this year?

When we will see ancient issue being fixed, as long as supressor mods have been in-game we have been able to supress sound of EXPLOSIONS but not simple shots of shotguns whitout Loki's hush augment mod or just using Banshee's silence. Also when we will finaly get sound/visual upgrade for weapons to have accual supressed shooting sound when such mod is used?

Question: Do you plan on re-balancing low-tier warframes such as Zephyr, Oberon, and Limbo? I main Oberon because he looks cool and is fun to play in low-level missions, but he has no place in high-level, endgame missions.

Frames like Trinity, Valkyr, Nova, etc. (who have endless potential) make it impossible hard to compete with older-designs such as Oberon or Zephyr who have few or no scaling abilities --- this doesn't even touch on the fact that most low-tier warframes' abilities have no cohesion and don't interact with other warframes' abilities without the help of an Augment

I can run Zephyr, Oberon and Limbo in sortie missions... They are not low-level. But i agree they could receive some boosts.