Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #67!

[DE]Rebecca

Would you consider making the ammo pool of "normal" guns the same as that of archwing guns, just with clips?

This would of course require "a bit" of balancing, but think of the upside:

- dev idea for the multishot overhaul viable

- somewhat counters bullet-spongy enemies

- low damage + high firerate guns more useful

Edited by RNJesus

Can we expect to see any new heavy melee weapons like the magistar? I do like heavy maces and its the only one.

Also when can we see some updates on the Kela, and Nef reworks? Meanwhile on the topic of bosses, Ambulus, a long time ago it was mentioned that he was just a place holder. Will we possibly see the new boss or even a rework of him?

And my last question is... how are you all? 

Any news on the proposed bladestorm changes.

Opinions on applying more than one polarity to a slot via forma.

Will we ever be able to have more than one kubrow active at a time?

Any trade overhaul news?

Sortie token system when?

Can we get a trader like Baro that will take other unique weapon parts like the Detron and Brakk?

Any news on additional weapon augment mods? We have not received any new ones past the first set.

AKLex Prime when?

Are Lens distillers still on the table?

Will we ever get T1-3 intercept keys?

Will Scythes get looked at soon?

Any opinion on turning Desecrate into a toggle aura rather than a carpel tunnel inducing spam power?

What do you have against flat status chance mods?

Any word on the briefly mentioned over 100% status chance benefit.

Is there an update on weapon leveling and mandatory mods project?

Can we get kubrow imprints to list information like their size breed and colors rather than just showing us pictures?

Can we get the option to punch stuff if we don't have a melee weapon equipped? With all of the weapon restrictions in sorties this would be nice to have.

Can you remove the cap on extractors?

Can we get the option to buy additional loadout slots for plat? 1 per every 2 mastery rank isn't really cutting it considering the rate new frames are being introduced and it would be nice to have the option to buy more for those of us that want them.

Is it possible to have an option to tie archwing loadouts to warframe loadouts like it was originally or is this out of the question?

When will we be able to queue multiple forma builds?

There was a discussion a while back on proper mastery rank tiering for warframes and weapons but there has been little information since. Is there an update on it?

There is a lot of discussion on the forums about energy being the plague of many balance issues. Is this on your radar and do you guys have an opinion on it?

The corrupted mod pool is getting quite large. Have you considered breaking them up so only certain ones drop in certain mission types rather than having them in one giant pool?

Nullifier bubbles have a significant advantage over slow firing high damage weapons. Is there any discussion on how to fix this like possibly removing the damage per shot cap?

Is there still discussion about giving augment mods their own slot similar to exhilus slot? This would bring us back up to the old mod slot total that we had prior to powers being added to the frames.

Has any thought been put into renaming the Eos Prime set to the Prisma Eos set and giving us a proper Eos prime set?

What is up with all of the uncolorable areas on Ivara.

Any update on PBR for Excal Prime?

Can we get passives added to the Abilities menu?

Will access to the inventory menu ever be added to dojos to make trading easier?

Is it possible to add hotkeys for menu features to save time navigating around the lisette? For example hitting L to take you straight to the loadout menu.

Edited by xRufus7x

Some questions about future updates, 

Will the Arcane helmets make a return soon ?
If not will there be a addition to Raids giving these arcane bonusses so you can attach them to any frame you like ?

Can you guys please add a search option to dojo kiosk, along with components search. 
When will the UI be looked at, the current one is fancy and all but there are alot off frustating bugs with it. For example the vote UI dissapearance after a match. 

Since the release off community skin design, will we ever have a community based writing/suggestion idea forum. So community based ideas can get implented to the game ?

Will there be more D polarity Mods added to the game ?

Can we get Syndicates involved to the Invasions, I would love to see syndicate wars :D.

Can we have our old charge attack animations back please! I loved the orthos prime just for this reason and I think many would do so aswell if they could use it like the old days. The nostalgia was to great to forget. Please DE :( Also is it possible to do charge attacks with melee without equipping the melee weapon. would love to see that return aswell.

In game combo counter, showing you the combo you are getting or working on. Most likely you have to guess if you have pulled the combo.

Will the crosshair off this game ever become customizable, its verry boring and basic.

Will the Map UI change aswell, for example everything looks like canisters on the Map, will we have a diversive map distinction.

Can we have a utility slot for weapons aswell, since the multishot thing is happening.

A parkour sentinel in the future, or a supportive sentinel which provides ammo overtime.

Edited by TeaBegging

Kapros?

Biot?

Further continuous weapon changes to address numerous issues these weapons have? (terrible response times, inconsistent damage, status per second)

Further tweaks for the sniper rifles? Like reverting hipfire accuracy nerf, other changes to make them actually work against hordes of enemies? Tweaks against Nullifiers?

What's considered for Damage 3.0?

Will we see an enemy scaling rework where they simply don't get spongier and don't deal excessive amounts of damage to the player?

When will we see the teased weapon rework, mastery requirements redone, weapon performance and tweaks to make them somewhat balanced?

What's considered for Focus changes? This system has been pretty much a complete failure where half of the available content was either completely worthless or hardly worth the effort. At least in the two trees I've managed to check.

Edited by Mofixil

Will there ever been Infested Grineer Galleon Tilesets?

(Granted the Grinner do have weapons effective against the Infested I am sure even sometimes the Grineer ships can become overrun with Infested. Also I am sure this question has been asked before.)

Will there be Syndicate Quests? For say you get to the highest standing rank possible you can have a special quest or something for a special reward?

Edited by Tankdest22

Cool, my question is simple: Will the be anymore weapon specific mods offered from the syndicates? I really want to see some of these old weapons come back into use.

This.  Also, Syndicate melees?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the longer side, is there any chance of morphing the present iteration of "FOCUS" into something that's more about improving specific items you want to focus on post-30 rather than going to a global abilities?  This is what I thought the FOCUS system was meant to be originally.  Something like the Paragon system in Diablo 3 where you could make incremental passive gains with diminishing returns to a specific thing over the long-term to customize it and make it more your own.

I feel like that sort of thematic approach to FOCUS made more sense in the context of: "Focusing on a given weapon/frame", "leveling post-30", and the fact the lenses introduced are affixed to specific gear anyway.

Right now, the fact you've "focused" on leveling *blank* post-30 is more likely to be a reflection of the fact you think it's useful for farming affinity than any desire to focus on that particular gear because of your enjoyment for it.  That is, the individualized gear approach to Focus would seem to make it more of an endgame than this new daily-grind element we've been offered which has no direct attachment to the equipment you use beyond the farming efficacy.

Can we expect more outdoors tilesets? most of the current tilesets are indoors, I would love to see Venus get its unique tilesets that are mostly outdoors and look like hell, the moon disappointed me because its mostly inside when the outside is very beautiful, we already have enough Orokin indoors tilesets like Void and derelict.

New gunblades?

Prime Weapons coming with Saryn Prime? 

Also, about new missions and tileset, could we have one on Venus where we are sliding down the mountains? And shooting stuff along the way? Like the Halo 5 Opening Cine?

EDIT: LIMBO AND VOLT REWORKS???

Edited by PrVonTuckIII