Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #67!

[DE]Rebecca

Will there ever be a chance we might see custom lines for events or conversation/responds to bosses/others character or teammates with the operators perhaps now that they're a permanent thing in game?

Also on a sidenote, when is Frost, Limbo and Volt gonna get cloth physics updates? Limbos cape kinda looks like a wet noodle at times :P

Are there any future updates for dojos? Since U14 there was no more content for clans, specially dojos.

Currently clans also have relatively little meaning and no representation options.

There is nothing where a clan could really say, "Wow, we have achieved/build this and we are proud to show it to the community."

Edited by -S-O-Yetili

You guys mentioned in the last couple Devstreams that Relays would be expanded upon, are there any ideas or concepts floating around that you could discuss?

Kavat progress update?

Chat overhaul progress update? We were shown several iterations last year so do you have any updates since then?

Syndicate proc trigger progress update?

Focus changes update? (Assuming they don't drop Thursday tomorrow)

Chesa update mentioned by Rebecca? (Assuming it doesn't drop Thursday tomorrow)

What's the current plan for what to do with Orbiter as a whole? We have 2 doors that are inaccessible at the moment so I'm curious what plan is to do with them. (Mini player dojos perhaps?)

Deluxe skins after Trin and Banshee?

Next frame PBR pass?

Will there ever be a change to how War and Broken War work? As in how we can only have one or the other without spending plat on a bundle only item.

On subject of bundle only items, will there be a change where everything in a bundle can obtained separately? Many players aren't exactly appreciating that they must buy an entire bundle that has items that they don't want to use or buy period. This is purely a quality of life change.

Mandatory mod/Damage 3.0 progress update?

Umbra release and lore progress update?

Edited by ToxicTroublermaker

Question :

1. Please re-adjusted archwing affinity, it is too low. And the drop table need to move some items to the Grinner Acrhwing Exterminate at Saturn, Pandora, currently it is empty.

2. I found if I have the the weapon Destreza crafted,  I will op out the option to buy the Destreza Fitness Bundle. Is this an error?

1) Any plans to release Snipetron Vandal again via a Tactical Alert, Sortie reward etc.?

2) When are we going to get our hands on those Augment mods for Atlas and Equinox? Any other Augment mods in the works?

3) How about Consumables? Anything new to look forward to there? New Specter types perhaps?