Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favourite Weapon?

MrEvilMexican

:D Warframe has many weapons... Some plain OP and others clearly dissapointing...

what is YOUR favourite weapon?

Tonkor is disqualified in this since if it wasn't, there will be 1000000000 people  saying Tonkor! Tonkor!

Personally, mine is Vectis Prime... Great weapon... 1-shot everything! >:D

Scindo P is great with crit build...

Synoid Gammacor seems grate too.

Edited by MrEvilMexican

Braton Prime is my favorite primary. It handles and sounds great. 

Right now the AkSomati are my favorite secondary for the same reasons plus I love the soma style mag/reload

Melee would have to be the Mios. It's so much fun to use with primed reach and it crits much more than it's crit chance would lead you to believe. 

Right now I'm really enjoying the fist weapon, Tekko.

They are crit monsters and synergize with my new main frame Atlas very, very well.

I'm also a big fan of the Prisma Grakata... Not only does it sound beastly, but it is also a crit AND status monster.

Lastly, my dual Latos. I've had them since my first couple months in Warframe (over two years ago now) and although they are low in the damage department, I still put 2 or 3 from a into them and kill my way through the early part of the star chart again once in a while. They just look and sound perfect. Not to mention how well they slice enemies to pieces so often. Haha.

Opticor (i really love the idea of an laser sniper rifle)

Sonicor (nice crowd control weapon with an hilarious blast effect)

Galatine or Jat Kittag (both melee weapons are amazing, galatine is causing very nice damage and jat kittag is very nice when it comes to crowd control, jk is very useful for defense or interception missions).

Edited by Zagatou

Melee - Orthos Prime. I really like how this weapon feels, it is a decent base weapon for EBlade, and I generally have a thing for polearms in video games;

Primary - Sancti Tigris. Amusing fire mechanics, absurd amount of damage, great design and the whole "charge Antimatter Drop with one shot" thing;

Secondary - Synoid Gammacor. Nice design, very high damage, energy regenerating proc, ability to have 3 combined elements at once.

Sancti Tigris

Was the Hek till the sound change. Now it sounds really meh. That nice "Crack!" was the main reason I loved it so much. I am really starting to like the Tigris though, it's sound isn't as satisfying as the old Hek sound but it's the best feeling shotty in game right now. Plus it looks amazing.

Telos Akbolto

Put 5 forma in the original ones and four more into these bad boys. Nice sound, great feel and look nice.

Orthos Prime/D. Nikana/Galatine

Orthos Prime for that reach. Love spinning around and slicing all the baddies around me.

Dragon Nikana. I love the whole traditional feel and aesthetic of the weapon.

Galatine. I like swords. Swords are cool. What's cooler than a big a$$ sword?

Edited by nickelshark