Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #67 Overview

AM-Bunny

Other Stuff
• Volt and Mag are in Scott's sights for a revamp - he wants to elevate them to Excalibur's level

Volt and mag are already on excalibers level.  A properly modded melee volt will compete with kills from any excaliber.  Mag is pure death to Corpus, fits a greate niche.  Hate to see these two frames get destroyed. 

It's so weird seeing your own augment idea

Weird in an awesome way, I would imagine. Which one was yours?

I hope Zephyr's wings won't block aiming, that'd be pretty bad. Loving the design though, been waiting for something new for my birdframe... or I guess goat demon with that look.

Perhaps they'll implement a system similar to the Naberus Shoulder Armour - the little wings flatten against your shoulders when you aim.

The Zephyr Skin looks amazing!

yes it does ! the wings and a more "feminine" design will make it great XD 

You don't know how much my jaw dropped when I saw that xD I would have never expected my little birb to get some deluxe skin love so early hehe<3  I'm not as excited to the volume of Banshee's skin, but if they decide to keep this design and make it look even more gorgeous, I'm sure its going to top for me c':

It's a good day for a Zephyr player here ;3

Looking forward to seeing the physics on those wings - I wonder if they'll make it a Syandana - perhaps unique to her - packaged with the skin? I'm personally not a huge fan of the design, but it's certainly ambitious, which I can respect. It opens up the door for some more outrageous designs in the future.

These were pretty much my thoughts lol. If they do keep this idea going for Zephyr, it'll definitely set a nice precedent for more creative deluxe skins!~

i like the skin but the hooves kill it for me

im also all for wings but those look like they look verrrryyyy heavy and less likely to grant flight and more likely to be an art piece ;~:

For me, just going off from the rough mesh, I'm just not crazy about the feet because it looks like Sayrn's, and I would prefer if they would reshape it a bit to look like more tuned to her uniqueness.

But with any rough sketches/mesh/models/whatever-else, I'm going to save my actually thoughts until there's something set in stone, as they mentioned, that (I forget who started that Zephyr model) he/she was just messing around earlier today of this idea, and due to the current cloth physics-related issues, it could be possible they might throw away/re-create this design all together.

As well as, depending on where the wings would be placed, if it will cause any movement or aiming problems during missions. Especially with movement/parkour as we already know how some cloth/jiggly/floaty models i.e. syndanas, Valkyr's tail, etc, it can go all over the place, get stuck on something and stretch across the map, and whatnot hahaha.

But that's my first impressions and concerns on it at least (:

So take it with a grain of salt hehe.

#bansheeskinsoonpls #ineedherlegs #andher

#demheadphonesdoe #iwillloveu4everDE

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

The Rest/Rage one. Not very creative, but the Design Council seemed to like it.

Yeah, I like it. Especially for Rest it sounds like it'd be good. Even though I really enjoy Equinox, I wasn't really looking forward to her Augments just because my builds with her don't have much wiggle room - she's pretty much packed with essentials. The Metamorphosis one looks too fun though!

Wow...DE has got alot to do and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens. I really like the idea of trying to copy the nemesis system in shadow of mordor. Would be cool if the enemies could get more variety to their looks to.

Yeah, I'm theorizing it's going to be sort of like Elder Dragons in the Monster Hunter games.

Basically after they take certain amounts of damage they'll actually 'escape' the mission, and then you might encounter them again in a later mission, and their health is where you left off. So you combat the same boss throughout multiple missions, although if you're super OP you can theoretically kill them the first time. At least that's my understanding of the system.

Having one ongoing nemesis that you chase through multiple missions sounds like a pretty fun, novel idea. If these enemies are some kind of 'Evil Warframes' it would also be suitably epic.

Yeah, I'm theorizing it's going to be sort of like Elder Dragons in the Monster Hunter games.

Basically after they take certain amounts of damage they'll actually 'escape' the mission, and then you might encounter them again in a later mission, and their health is where you left off. So you combat the same boss throughout multiple missions, although if you're super OP you can theoretically kill them the first time. At least that's my understanding of the system.

Having one ongoing nemesis that you chase through multiple missions sounds like a pretty fun, novel idea. If these enemies are some kind of 'Evil Warframes' it would also be suitably epic.

I know that in MH4U, typically a properly geared party will take down the resident Elder Dragon unless stuff goes horribly wrong. Even Solo its a one mission deal if you're paying proper attention. Weaker than they were in Freedom Unite, certainly.

Still, if it's like that and the Nemesis system, that could be quite interesting. Good grief I had some tenacious foes on Shadow of Mordor. I even managed to decapitate my most persistent enemy and they still came back. Not quite sure how they go about it, but as long as I'm still able to use things I like and don't have to move up the 'efficiency' scale to be able to get anything out of it I'll remain cautiously interested.

And I guess them coming back could happen, what with Oro and all that.

Give me your login info, I'll complete it for you

tumblr_m3z4jyGsN21qcqk83.gif

OMG you are so awesome!!1!

Login info under the spoiler!!11!

Login is notgonnnahappen@nope.com

Password is

Inyourdreams666

Holy cow, some shady shenanigans going on in this thread. Getting deleted in 3... 2... 1...

Edited by Prany