Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things I Didn't Like About Devstream/what Was Very Interesing

Sir.X

Mainly these 2 things stuck out during the entire stream:

"There MAY or may NOT be a Saryn prime access."

"We MAY get rid of Baro Ki' Teer or NOT"(?)

Just mainly those two, which kinda worries me because as of now, Baro is SALT. And the fact mentioning not giving a primed access after all these is, weird for me.

Super interesting things:

-Reducing void grind

-Cthulu door

-Volt and Mag are gonna become "Excal"-tier

-MAOR warframes: a total of 4 in the queue!

-OH GOD WHAT THE L OF A DELUXE SKIN IS THAT? If your gonna do it properly, make it winged-knight style.

OK seriously sometimes I want to slap the devs from getting off subject so much! I mean god dangit guys if you want to joke around go on prime time! ;-; I came for information not to hear beer jokes! (Though they are funny) If I wanted to hear beer jokes I would have went on Tumblr for 5 seconds!

No offense to the DE they can have fun its just that it is super painful to watch a devstream when none of the major subjects get touched on and they basically joke around and waste 1/4 of the time because why not. :/

It's also painfully hard to watch Rebecca/Sheldon try to stay on topic just to get derailed. Kinda sad and you feel bad for them. Having fun is OK but the dev stream is every 2 weeks so this is basically are only source of info on development. It is kinda frustration to have 1/4 of the time we could be hearing about enemy reworks given to jokes about something that just happened prior stream. :/

Edited by Feallike

OK seriously sometimes I want to slap the devs from getting off subject so much! I mean god dangit guys if you want to joke around go on prime time! ;-; I came for information not to hear beer jokes! (Though they are funny) If I wanted to hear beer jokes I would have went on Tumblr for 5 seconds!

No offense to the DE they can have fun its just that it is super painful to watch a devstream when none of the major subjects get touched on and they basically joke around and waste 1/4 of the time because why not. :/

It's also painfully hard to watch Rebecca/Sheldon try to stay on topic just to get derailed. Kinda sad and you feel bad for them. Having fun is OK but the dev stream is every 2 weeks so this is basically are only source of info on development. It is kinda frustration to have 1/4 of the time we could be hearing about enemy reworks given to jokes about something that just happened prior stream. :/

Surprise, surprise, they're real people who like to F*** about from time to time. Personally, I like it when they kick back and joke around because it shows that this is something they really want to do and they feel comfortable enough to just hang, as opposed to just getting a bullet-point memo every two weeks.

i dont watch them from beginning to end, its useless to get clear proper information, there would be no surprise for us if they tell us everything what they have in the "creational pipeline"

they give direction

Surprise, surprise, they're real people who like to F*** about from time to time. Personally, I like it when they kick back and joke around because it shows that this is something they really want to do and they feel comfortable enough to just hang, as opposed to just getting a bullet-point memo every two weeks.

yes, sometimes i wanted that as well as it was a moment where i was simply greedy for smth new :-)

Edited by Guest

The whole getting rid of void trader interest me. So we won't be getting special goodies or is DE running outta new things for him to sell without him recycling most of his cache?

One thing I'm still interested in is this Tokin system. Sounds very awesome & something that will be great for Warframe.

Also Cthulu door? Is that's the official name of one of the doors or something?

You have never been so right. When they talk about something interesting. I be like "please stay on topic. Please stay on topic" then whoever is talking will get interrupted & changes the subject. Its kinda annoying at times.

If I wanted a bullet-point memo I'd read the patch notes. I like that my developers are people.

If I wanted a bullet-point memo I'd read the patch notes. I like that my developers are people.

Agreed.

There's literally no reason for me to watch if they don't joke around. If they aren't fun to watch I'd just wait for AM-Bunny's review. There's a reason I watch the Stream over reading an over-view, because they are fun to watch.

I think the best way to get rid of KiTroll would be to have a syndicate like organization called let's say "Vault Hunters" or "Void Raiders" or WE DE fancies, and let us increase our standing by wearing their sigil during Void missions. The higher the standing, the higher the Primed stuff or cosmetics we have access to. Then, instead of selling Primes for Ducats, any Prime part or BP we get while wearing the sigil is automatically given to the syndicate which in turn offers us the appropriate amount of Ducats, with which we can buy stuff off the syndicate according to our rank as mentioned earlier. Alternatively skip the rank, have all items available and just keep the last part where we hunt for Primes for the syndicate directly.

No more salt, no more randomness, no more 2 week wait, no more Relay drama.

Of course the are just normal humans who have right to joke around but they should better balance giving us info with  having fun, there were devstreams that had fun while giving us a lot more informations, for example more and more people ask the about future plans for archwing game mode and after they finally given us answer it was very short and given us almost no informations, yes they said before that archwing will be updated less frequently then main game but there is difference between being updated less frequently and almost not updated at all, with info they given us future of archwing looks very grim