Rebecca: blazingcobalt's Focus

E980Hm1.jpg

Megan: Mesamero's Equinox

LGm5dBi.jpg

Fan Concept of the Week

FoxFX's Quest to introduce the Orokin Towers

See you next week!

Guest NinjaFresh007

DEMegan, maybe you should let the devs know how you felt getting computer hitches while trying to complete the obstacle course while live on stream.  Might get them to push performance fixes up the priority list.

EDIT:  And soon after posting this, 18.4.5 drops and is finally a hotfix that addresses the performance issues, thanks!  :)

Double Edit:  And it seems the hotfix was a lie.  Disappointed ninja is disappointed :(

Edited by NinjaFresh007

I have your next Power Plat challenge! 

Recently I entered the Simulacrum with just the Vulkar Wraith specced for toxin damage, and an unmodded Warframe (I chose Mag).

The challenge is to kill 20 level 105 (or highest level you can reach) with just the sniper rifle--no other weapons, no companion, no powers! It's extremely challenging, but possible and can be successfully completed in less than two minutes.

I have video proof in the reddit thread here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/43kklb/vulkar_wraith_vs_20_lv_105_nullifier_crewman/

You can get really crazy and do the other variants I had: change the nullifiers to eximus nullifiers, and/or swap out ten nullifiers with max level Sapping Ospreys.

Give it your best shot(pun intended)!