Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #68 Overview

AM-Bunny

What's the excavation controversy that was mentioned about?

Basically, DE-duder did a test by completing each excavation mission once and concluded that they gave too much reward compared to survival, and that it should be nerfed.

DE as a collective is now saying it's the other game modes that should be improved.

bunny is god.... side note i hope they add a vampire warframe..... plz DE gods.... and yes i know tri has " enegry vampire" skill but tbh nothin about it is really vampire like and if they just renamed it, no new player would go " odd this name dosnt match the skill at all" issue wouldnt happen x3

PS plz give Banshee a rework, before ppl hate on me lol. anwser me this, why dose no one player her? i seen more limbo...

1 skill warframes all need reworks lol. i only seen her be afk 4th skill. max rank n eff

Issue with Banshee is she is squishy with Average Health/Shield stats but abysmal Armor

Coupled with what should be some CC to keep her from taking Damage

But Silence is not recastable and enemies get stunned and then return fire if still under Aura.

I have a Specific build to get around this 'flaw'

Using near Max Range(47m) with Minimum Duration

It allows Silence to be a wide area Stun about every 3 secs

Just enough Power-strength to help Burst down Heavy Units (since I tend to run Energy Siphon rather than CP)

It hurts 2 of 3 Augments since Sonic Fracture and Sonar Resonance are duration based.

Melee wise I see better results using Naramon Passives with Gas Serro letting Silence close-gap and make easy targets and Sonar as a way to burst down tougher units (When that Has Crits or Stealth multiplier on multiple weakpoints with a grouped up mob...smile)Awaiting Body-Count

Although technically it does also cater to the aforementioned Press 4 AFK ability (With Arcane Chorus energy drain is 3 secs without it is 9.6 energy per second : that extra 10% efficiency cancelling out negative Duration effect on Channeling efficiency.)

12646716_10206174753747830_4899068486941

12633688_10206174753267818_1221699600330

If a player was not interested in SoundQuake they could not use Streamline and slot something else in place: like a defensive mod or Parkour Mod.

I really liked the Concept Art and will have to see how final transition comes out on game.

-Was expecting more cables and am a little unsure of the 'Speaker cleavage'

But for sure I'm rocking that new Helmet either with OG Skin (I always saw the Banna Shoes as Over-sized anime sneakers, so yhey never really bothered me like other people...so to me Snealers + Headphones is a win)or complete Deluxe Skin, because Swag!

DE has got to stop with all these Deluxe skins nonsense. Or else I'll lose all my plat before they work on my favorite ;-;

Same goes for the helmets. New warframe hinted to be Egyptian-themed, which Atlas's alt helm just happen to be ? Neato.

Sabotage 2.0 rework seems interesting. That's all I can say I suppose. Less storming-straight-to-the-objective-in-a-linear-path-and-do-the-thingy -and-leave I hope.

On a small sidenote, can I ask you for a favor ?

Whatever happened to the Chinese crossbow ? Did it just disappear off the Sol system ? I mean, it's been a really long while, we already had 2 nunchucks, Spira and its upcoming Prime, Nikana Prime, Umbra was regarded as a work-in-progress, they couldn't have forgetten about it, could they ?

Edited by The_Vile_Blade

New frame with his exclusive accessory - Sarcophagus Syandana! Take this huge coffin for mission now!

I would love to see some Gungrave style action. The main character in that game walked around with his own coffin chained to his back. He had weapons stored in it, could swing it for a heavy melee attack, and fire missiles from it. That would be too awesome.

tumblr_m7mjxgYqYl1rr8fpko1_500.png

The new Nezha and Wukong helmets look super lazy and pretty the same as the default helmets. Atlas has something different and cool though.

Eh... I was honestly not expecting them to get alt helmets at all. They seem oddly divided from the 'real' Warframes, and sort of feel like a tacked on addition. I was pleasantly surprised.

DE has got to stop with all these Deluxe skins nonsense. Or else I'll lose all my plat before they work on my favorite ;-;

I've been suggesting for a long time that DE stop making new Warframes and devote their time to deluxe skins instead. Some people say that new Warframes are DE's bread and butter, but I bet they make a lot more money from deluxe skins. I know they have from me, at least.

I have no idea on the Chinese crossbow. Seems lost in the abyss. They'll probably pull it out as a Tenno Reinforcements on some week when they're cramming for something huge and have nothing else to ship.

I'm really surprised you guys aren't addressing The Sergeant next instead of Kela. Not only is that an extremely boring boss fight, the Corpus really need some personality other than Alad V. What little we've seen of Nef Anyo (assuming The Sergeant and Nef aren't the same person) really doesn't count, either--he showed up extremely briefly in the Tubemen event, and other than that we haven't seen him outside of False Profit.

Original concept looks thin and slender, but ingame model is somewhat fat for me, i don't think i gonna buy it, unless there some cool skins with it.

Also wukong and nezha helmets are SUPER lazy, there almost no changes, atlas one in other hand is pretty unique.

i agree with you

I was cherishing my hopes about Banshee new skin, because old ones are bad as bad, but her body looks so fat (especially compare to the concept) that i don't even know if i'll be comfortable to use it. Also deluxe skin doesn't look like sonicframe at all.

I was cherishing my hopes about Banshee new skin, because old ones are bad as bad, but her body looks so fat (especially compare to the concept) that i don't even know if i'll be comfortable to use it. Also deluxe skin doesn't look like sonicframe at all.

Aye, i was hoping for cool chick in night dress+stocking with headphones (concept), but it seems like she was eating too much in process of converting and start to love old vinyl players so much, that she decided to put one on her shoulder, like wow. Atlest they keep headphones