Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.9

[DE]Rebecca

Vampire hmmm

Already denied.

I hope 18.6 is just a patch just for fixes and nothing else. There are really some glaring fixes that is pretty much due. Also when was the last time we got a PBR on an old frame. Surprised no one called them out on these things on their dev stream chat or questions. Last dev stream was about 30% off topic.

Well the Elite Arid Lancers on Wendell, Phobos are dealing ~16 damage or so per normal bullet hit, which is within acceptable bounds, so the unit swap didn't throw things back.  It's still more than the ~7 damage that the same enemies at the same level on the neighboring node (Todd, Phobos) are doing, but honestly the Todd Elite Arid Lancers (meaning probably Phobos Elite Arid Lancers in general) could be raised a little instead as 7 damage per bullet seems a little low for that area and mission type.

(Hellions and other enemies in those missions deal proper damage I think.)

Anyways, here's the dump with some fresh stuff, should all be updated.

Progress-Stopping Bugs
Derelict Vaults aren't giving out the reward properly. [Report 2] [Report 3]
Key-based defense missions have serious logic errors with leaving. [Report 2] [Report 3]
Old anti-leech systems that punish slow players are still triggering. [Report 2]
Sabotage missions can be rendered uncompletable by AoEs (like syndicate procs). [Report 2] [Report 3] [Report 4] [Repott 5]
Entities without a proper respawn point respawn in the start tile of the map, breaks void sabotage. [Report 2]

Other Bugs
The Phased Asa Syandana is misplaced on Ivara.
Despair holsters stick out of the frame model.
Kubrows phase through the floor while attempting to open some lockers.
Warding Halo's status/absorb indicator is missing. [Report 2]
Weapons can stop working under specific situations [Report 2]
Radiation damage causes the mobile defense objective to become hostile.
Bullet Attractor doesn't pull in thrown weapons.
Prompt-based finisher attacks hit shields first.
Using 5 on an elevator can drop you back to the bottom at the end. [Report 2]
Enemy charge/combo damage values are backwards.
A Remote Observer timing out during the hacking minigame changes the camera style.
Missions can accidentally be force-accepted, the system will think everybody voted yes when they didn't.
Dark Sector missions aren't displaying the weapon category bonus.
Mutalist Moas retain the Equinox Maim visual effect from the cabinet attached.
Being revived (or exiting sharkwing) changes to your primary weapon regardless of what was selected before.
Sentinels map-respawning on their own cause rapid affinity gain from repeated "use" of regen.
Infested ignore Decoy in multiple situations.
The UI does not scale properly for resolutions with an x component less than 1280.
Vignette effect too strong when HDR and adaptive exposure are on in outside tiles.
Loki's Switch Teleport often doesn't move the target.
Extractors are gathering unlisted materials.
Basic Gene Masking Kit in the market lies about how many unique colors you get.
Void Mobile Defense terminals have incorrect activation text (using the lockdown string).

Feedback / Changes
Sortie reward changes cause more problems than they solve.
High Dynamic Range & Adaptive Exposure Cause Inconsistencies
Learning Weapon Stances (Details & Example Images)
Weapon restrictions should automatically disable other weapons.

And last but not least, the automatic formatting on the forums is horrible.  There's a lot we could do in terms of posting in-depth, fancy threads if we didn't have to deal with it.

Aww, so no more enemy faction incursions on Grineer/Corpus maps? Why that tho?

I think the issue wasn't incursions, but instances of single enemies of the opposite faction spawning for no proper reason.

Man, that really sucks that they changed Rift Walk like that :\ Completely ruins how I play Limbo. If it was optional, like press for just you, hold for both, that would be fine. But this completely screws up how I play letting my sentinel take down the cannon fodder and me focusing on higher HP and Heavy units. And I know it's not just me that plays like that because I've seen a number of other people say they play Limbo similarly.

• Fixed broken Eximus variations for Corrupted Butcher, Heavy Gunner and Drakar Heavy Gunner preventing them from ever spawning.

huh, interesting. no wonder i would never see eximus heavy gunners or only very rarely see them. 

Man, that really sucks that they changed Rift Walk like that :\ Completely ruins how I play Limbo. If it was optional, like press for just you, hold for both, that would be fine. But this completely screws up how I play letting my sentinel take down the cannon fodder and me focusing on higher HP and Heavy units. And I know it's not just me that plays like that because I've seen a number of other people say they play Limbo similarly.

it was an exploit and an issue that never should have been a thing since limbo was released. You can now go into the rift to save your sentinel and not worrying about him dying while in the rift. 

Well the Elite Arid Lancers on Wendell, Phobos are dealing ~16 damage or so per normal bullet hit, which is within acceptable bounds, so the unit swap didn't throw things back.  It's still more than the ~7 damage that the same enemies at the same level on the neighboring node (Todd, Phobos) are doing, but honestly the Todd Elite Arid Lancers (meaning probably Phobos Elite Arid Lancers in general) could be raised a little instead as 7 damage per bullet seems a little low for that area and mission type.

(Hellions and other enemies in those missions deal proper damage I think.)

Anyways, here's the dump with some fresh stuff, should all be updated.

Progress-Stopping Bugs

Derelict Vaults aren't giving out the reward properly. [Report 2] [Report 3]

Key-based defense missions have serious logic errors with leaving. [Report 2] [Report 3]

Old anti-leech systems that punish slow players are still triggering. [Report 2]

Sabotage missions can be rendered uncompletable by AoEs (like syndicate procs). [Report 2] [Report 3] [Report 4] [Repott 5]

Entities without a proper respawn point respawn in the start tile of the map, breaks void sabotage. [Report 2]

Other Bugs

The Phased Asa Syandana is misplaced on Ivara.

Despair holsters stick out of the frame model.

Kubrows phase through the floor while attempting to open some lockers.

Warding Halo's status/absorb indicator is missing. [Report 2]

Weapons can stop working under specific situations [Report 2]

Radiation damage causes the mobile defense objective to become hostile.

Bullet Attractor doesn't pull in thrown weapons.

Prompt-based finisher attacks hit shields first.

Using 5 on an elevator can drop you back to the bottom at the end. [Report 2]

Enemy charge/combo damage values are backwards.

A Remote Observer timing out during the hacking minigame changes the camera style.

Missions can accidentally be force-accepted, the system will think everybody voted yes when they didn't.

Dark Sector missions aren't displaying the weapon category bonus.

Mutalist Moas retain the Equinox Maim visual effect from the cabinet attached.

Being revived (or exiting sharkwing) changes to your primary weapon regardless of what was selected before.

Sentinels map-respawning on their own cause rapid affinity gain from repeated "use" of regen.

Infested ignore Decoy in multiple situations.

The UI does not scale properly for resolutions with an x component less than 1280.

Vignette effect too strong when HDR and adaptive exposure are on in outside tiles.

Loki's Switch Teleport often doesn't move the target.

Extractors are gathering unlisted materials.

Basic Gene Masking Kit in the market lies about how many unique colors you get.

Void Mobile Defense terminals have incorrect activation text (using the lockdown string).

Feedback / Changes

Sortie reward changes cause more problems than they solve.

High Dynamic Range & Adaptive Exposure Cause Inconsistencies

Learning Weapon Stances (Details & Example Images)

Weapon restrictions should automatically disable other weapons.

And last but not least, the automatic formatting on the forums is horrible.  There's a lot we could do in terms of posting in-depth, fancy threads if we didn't have to deal with it.

I think the issue wasn't incursions, but instances of single enemies of the opposite faction spawning for no proper reason.

There are still dozens not on this list that have been around for 4 months or more, like when in the menus if you put a potato, forma, or catalyst on something, any changes you were doing in the same arsenal screen will be deleted and reverted to before you entered the arsenal. That, and color patterns will revert visually when you apply a skin, you have to go back several times and then re-enter for it to show the proper colors. 

There are still dozens not on this list that have been around for 4 months or more

I'm not DE, I'm a normal player and the things I list are things that I've confirmed or run across and want to bring to their attention.

If you have details of other bugs, post threads and link them like I do too.  It's a good way to get things looked at.