Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Saryn Prime Access Anticipation Megathread

AsaTV-Twitch

The armor increase is meaningless, 50 more Armor won't make any noticable difference, Reverting her Health back to her pre-nerf values would be much more useful.

The energy buff is nice though.

+50 armor isnt meaningless on frames who have a lot of armor. 

slap on steelfiber, and pair it with armored agility for lower level areas that dont require you to use your full mod layout

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/486180-prime-gear-drop-locations/

^ That's PS4's drop tables, XB1's is the same aswell. Consoles definitely got her first.

I betcha a hundred dollars that they are going to add Saryn Prime on PC along with 18.5 or Banshee Deluxe Skin.

They better not. If the damn console players get it today, then that'd be a bit of a $&*^ move to withhold it from PC players only.

This is Warframe. Weather has nothing to do with it.

Because everything gets [DE]layed regardless!

I have to agree with you on this, but I'll also like to point out that "Weather" shuold have nothing at all, to do with Warframe and us getting our Updates, back in the old times, you go to School/Work, even if it was railing and hailing and snowing all at once and thunder and lighting.

I have to agree with you on this, but I'll also like to point out that "Weather" shuold have nothing at all, to do with Warframe and us getting our Updates, back in the old times, you go to School/Work, even if it was railing and hailing and snowing all at once and thunder and lighting.

I don't think you get it dude. It is actually physically impossible for me to leave my home right now, the snow has surpassed my car's ability to traverse the road.

But yes, its software, so most if not all, can be done remotely and online. That said, i don't know DEs process so its still conceivable the crappy weather could add to delay.

+50 armor isnt meaningless on frames who have a lot of armor. 

That is true however 225 is not a lot of armor, Valkyr and Atlas have a lot of Armor, Saryn has mediocre amounts of Armor. Using Steelfiber and/or Armored Agility on Saryn is a waste of space, it's simply not worth it to build her around Armor.

I don't think you get it dude. It is actually physically impossible for me to leave my home right now, the snow has surpassed my car's ability to traverse the road.

But yes, its software, so most if not all, can be done remotely and online. That said, i don't know DEs process so its still conceivable the crappy weather could add to delay.

If it delayed because of weather, they could at least tell there customers about it, I think it would be pretty bad service and kinda disrespectful for thous who wish to support there game.

Edited by Lykk3

They better not. If the damn console players get it today, then that'd be a bit of a $&*^ move to withhold it from PC players only.

So what if they do? My life does not revolove around a videogame. They should get something first every now and again.

My bet was someone at the PSN network got to impatient and hit the button a little to early.

That is true however 225 is not a lot of armor, Valkyr and Atlas have a lot of Armor, Saryn has mediocre amounts of Armor. Using Steelfiber and/or Armored Agility on Saryn is a waste of space, it's simply not worth it to build her around Armor.

I use arcane grace + arcane guardian + steel fiber on her, and it starts to show help at high level enemies. 

if I mathed right. with guardian proc+steel fiber she'll be about 607.5 armor. 

Looking at the wiki for armor dmg reduction thats a little over 66.67% dmg reduction. 

throw on armored agil, you got yourself a lil more, but armored agil gets in the way of builds that are built right for her end game

now if i didnt use those things 225 is 42.86% reduction

Edited by Vesiga