The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno distress alert.

LascarCapable

-- Transmission start --

CONTACTING ALL TENNOS IN THE VICTINY

I WAS OUT FOR AN IMPORTANT SPY MISSION, DELIVERED BY THE LOTUS HERSELF IN ORDER TO FIND OUT A NEW TECHNOLOGY HIDDEN BY THE CORPUS. WE SUSPECTED THE CORPUS TO HAVE DEVELOPPED A NEW UPGRADE FOR THEIR PROXIES THAT COULD PREVENT US FROM SPYING THEIR DATA. UPON ENTERING THE AREA, I MANAGED TO SUCCESSFULLY STEAL ALL THE DATA AVAILABLE. THIS IS WHEN HE CAME OUT...

HE WAS HERE ! THE LEGEND ! THE JOHN PRODMAN ! EXCEPT THAT HE WAS NOT A PRODMAN, HE WAS A TECH ALL ALONG !

ALL OF OUR ATTACKS HAD NO EFFECT ON HIM. HIS SHIELDS SEEMED IMPOSSIBLE TO BREAK THROUGH. HIS STRENGHT WAS THE ONE OF A HUNDRED OF TENNOS, ONLY MATCHED BY HIS DEXTERITY AND HIS DEADLY INTENT. WE TRIED TO PICK A VIDEO FOOTAGE OF HIM, BUT HE MANAGED TO GUN DOWN OUR SCOUT BEFORE HE HAD THE TIME TO TRANSMIT ANYTHING. ALL WE HAVE IS THE FOLLOWING PICTURE.

C2CAA9A768D357F89BB2141FE0BB43EBCFCD769A

YOUR EYES ARE NOT DECIEVING YOU TENNO ! HE CAN EVEN BLOCK ATLAS'S STRONGEST JABS.

IF YOU RECIEVE THIS MESSAGE. LEAVE THE AREA AS SOON AS YOU CAN ! HE ALREADY BROKE THROUGH THREE TENNO SHIPS AND ANNIHILATED THREE TENNO SQUADS BY HIMSELF. HIS TREAT LEVEL IS UNPRECEDENTED, GOING FAR OVER THE HIGHEST THREAT LEVEL EVER DECLARED. AVOID THE FIGHT AT ALL COST AND FLEE WHILE YOU CAN ! I REPEAT, AVOID THE FIGHT AT ALL COST AND FLEE WHILE YOU-

-- Transmission ended --

Spoiler

TL;DR : A Corpus Tech glitched and became invincible. I had to fight John Prodman for real.

Edited by D20

They should make some lore on john prodman like they did with clem.

Iv'e heard that he hunts down people who go on the forums and talk sh*t about him, but I think that's unlikely since he's just a stupid mo......wait....whose there *turns around while still typing for some reason* Oh God it's you! GUY'S HE'S REAL! HE'S ....

I'm sorry, Caterhowlett16 won't be available right now since he's dead. YOUR NEXT OP! I'M TRACKING YOUR IP ADDRESS  AND I WILL SHOVE THIS PROVA UP YOUR @**.!!!

1 minute ago, CaterHowlett16 said:

Iv'e heard that he hunts down people who go on the forums and talk sh*t about him, but I think that's unlikely since he's just a stupid mo......wait....whose there *turns around while still typing for some reason* Oh God it's you! GUY'S HE'S REAL! HE'S ....

I'm sorry, Caterhowlett16 won't be available right now since he's dead. YOUR NEXT OP! I'M TRACKING YOUR IP ADDRESS  AND I WILL SHOVE THIS PROVA UP YOUR @**.!!!

He'll have a hard time about killing something that is already dead.

I had this glitch once, it was a sapping osprey in the final sortie for the day.  Never have I had a harder mobile defense....   

there was 3 health left on the console when it finished because we all kept getting downed by AOE's that we couldn't stop.  It would one shot us before we could shoot it...

did you ever meet the undestroyable primed prodman in the void ?

have to meet him last week, that was first not funny but as i get the joke - maybe done be DE, because it acted only to defend him or if you was close with a continous stalking

anybody else which met that crazy guy in the void ? =)))

im not joking, even that it was a "funny" meeting ...

6 hours ago, CaterHowlett16 said:

Actually there is some, DE confirmed that John Prodman is in fact canon. If I recall correctly, he does not have a lot of lore yet but in the future he will be playing a lot more active role in the game as he does now.