Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Spoiler) Really strange thing in new moon room?

Thetantanman

I was wandering around the moon because I wanted to explore the new rooms, And I saw some cool stuff.

Then I saw this:

Spoiler

qD5pnxy.jpg?1

Who is this and why are they staring at me? This really creeped me the hell out when I saw it.

Should I know who or what this represents?

Sorry if someone already pointed this out, but I searched around and couldn't find a thread for this, so I decided to make this one.

Edited by Thetantanman

1 minute ago, Obviousclone said:

I thought it was Zordon from power rangers

Okay rangers toda-holy crap is that a severed leg!? you're supposed to defeat them with poorly choreographed not quite karate and/or giant robots made from slightly smaller giant robot animals! did I teach you nothing!?

I revisited twice that with Zordon hologram ... 

And haven't seen a face, but two crescent moon signs ... 

in different directions and of course in different time 

Spoiler

05PpreB.jpg

Spoiler

P1zrfP8.jpg

Edited by icenash2
insert images

Well, the pictures provided by icenash2 are from the Hall of Judgement. If yours is also from that room, OP...these might be either recordings of the Executor's prior roles (as they display in holograms in the Crewman Synthesis) making that disk in the middle possibly the execution platform.

Still. Void ghosts, and now projections of unclear purpose. Luna is perhaps on its way to becoming the singularly most unsettling environment in game to date.

23 minutes ago, Blakrana said:

Well, the pictures provided by icenash2 are from the Hall of Judgement. If yours is also from that room, OP...these might be either recordings of the Executor's prior roles (as they display in holograms in the Crewman Synthesis) making that disk in the middle possibly the execution platform.

Still. Void ghosts, and now projections of unclear purpose. Luna is perhaps on its way to becoming the singularly most unsettling environment in game to date.

I thought that at first too, but then I realized there were only five projectors.  In the second dream Ballas implies that there should be seven.

I stepped into the circle in the middle and started reciting Archimedian Perintol's speech in my best acting voice ("Did our ancestors, burned by fire, reject its power? No. They conquered their fear and learned to control it. The Seven Principles are a joke!"), and when I looked up, that face was there, staring at me.

I sincerely hope that wasn't Ballas.

Edited by MartianJellyfish
typo

1 hour ago, Shoelip said:

I thought that at first too, but then I realized there were only five projectors.  In the second dream Ballas implies that there should be seven.

Indeed. Five correlates to the Focus Schools, yet Seven is the Executors. Though it's nonetheless very similar to what we've had described. It really does strike as strange, as it doesn't seem very Orokin to make something that significant for the Tenno seeing as the most complicated structure seems to have been the Reservoirs. Shame we can't do some practical archaeology because good lord there's a wealth of information in these environments.

Course, I wonder if the Lotus will ever tell us what these ghosts are...though it'd be quite interesting if we're the only ones that can see them. Void is getting very Warp-like as time goes on... 

35 minutes ago, MartianJellyfish said:

I stepped into the circle in the middle and started reciting Archimedian Perintol's speech in my best acting voice ("Did our ancestors, burned by fire, reject its power? No. They conquered their fear and learned to control it. The Seven Principles are a joke!"), and when I looked up, that face was there, staring at me.

I sincerely hope that wasn't Ballas.

To be fair, Ballas was the one that set things up to favour Perintol if we consider his completely contrarian actions to his words at the end of the Crewman Synthesis. Quite the snake...

Course. Got to give RNG points for the 'oh...er...Hi...' it gave you there.

I really think it's just glimpses into the orokin past. In the spy missions the rooms are destroyed and crumbling, in order to do them correctly and retrieve what you need, you have to find singularities of time hidden in the rooms that teleport you back to the beautiful flourishing orokin vaults before ruin.

On March 6, 2016 at 0:42 AM, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

Could be Hunhow. Just saying because his allies be on the moon scanning enemies so kinda would make sense. right? Idk but that does look interesting. Just a thought thou

Hunhow is completely unrelated...this is the Hall of Judgement, same area described in the Crewman Synthesis. The image projected in the OP is most likely an image of one of the Executors.

I truthfully don't see how Hunhow is relevant just because his fragments occasionally wander around the general area.

3 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Hunhow is completely unrelated...this is the Hall of Judgement, same area described in the Crewman Synthesis. The image projected in the OP is most likely an image of one of the Executors.

I truthfully don't see how Hunhow is relevant just because his fragments occasionally wander around the general area.

Aren't there supposed to be Seven Executors?  That's the number stated during Margulis' execution.

Just now, Shoelip said:

Aren't there supposed to be Seven Executors?  That's the number stated during Margulis' execution.

That's what's been boggling me as well. I have no clue. This is the same hall as seen in the concept shown at Comic Con, and I'm inclined to believe this is all there is.