Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we remove Lens already from the droptable?

BPNPC

please stop suggesting that we put lenses in the void.....the void tables are already diluted enough as it is....

just give lenses their own mission and mod of acquisition like it was suggested in this thread

hell....stupid clem has a mission all to himself to acquire his stupid clone

we either put it into the syndicates or cephalon....or make it farmable elsewhere that isnt ridiculous

Edited by sekushiiandee

1 hour ago, BPNPC said:

Lens have been in the Sortie drop table every single season so far and they are worthless right now due to Greater Lens being in the store. It's a slap in the face to finish your Sortie missions and get Vazarin lens as a reward. Just remove them from the table, nobody will complain

Than how will players made Greater Lenses without them being places somewhere else?

Remove lenses from the drop table?  Are you nuts?  I want more lenses in the drop table until I have at least a lens in every single weapon I own that is not outclassed by a Prime or Syndicate version.  Yes, that means all 110+ Primary and Secondaries (together), 79+ Melee weapons, and the 29 Warframes.

Then I can work on greater lenses.

43 minutes ago, TheMuslimGamerGB said:

N

I disagree, because formas do drop like candy, especially in the lower towers and especially, when your not in need of them any more.

Just curious, how many hours a day do you play?

I'm on a couple hours per night mostly and they do not drop like candy for me.  I have to run missions specifically for them and can never get enough to keep foundry in constant production.  Each one built is immediately used.  

A big part of my game now is finding them.  I do not need prime parts, I need forma.  There have been many suggestions to move them to other locations but nothing has been done.  

Putting lens in place of forma would be a horrible slap in face to gamers like me who enjoy using them often.  

I get you don't use them often enough to justify them and it's frustrating to find them on rotation C when your after a certain item, but a suggestion like that is very insensitive to a large portion of player base.

Better they just stay on sorties.

1 minute ago, Educated_Beast said:

I'm on a couple hours per night mostly and they do not drop like candy for me.  I have to run missions specifically for them and can never get enough to keep foundry in constant production.  Each one built is immediately used.  

A big part of my game now is finding them.  I do not need prime parts, I need forma.  There have been many suggestions to move them to other locations but nothing has been done.  

Putting lens in place of forma would be a horrible slap in face to gamers like me who enjoy using them often.  

I get you don't use them often enough to justify them and it's frustrating to find them on rotation C when your after a certain item, but a suggestion like that is very insensitive to a large portion of player base.

I agree.

17 minutes ago, Educated_Beast said:

this, i play around 4h-5h daily(more on weekends), and have around 2-5 formas on a good week, there been weeks when i have got 0 formas and i use them quite frequently, people saying they drop like i candy i can understand because of RNG, but suggesting they are removed thats a NO 

Edited by salubri

Frankly, they could just remove Unairu lenses from the sortie table and people would probably be fine with that. I'm perfectly okay with getting any of the other 4 once per season. But getting Unairu feels like I just wasted so much time.

... why not put them in the reward tables for the various moon missions?

Seriously it works in all the right ways, it gives players a reason to play the moon nodes for more than just "hey letm e check this out" and/or farming the stance.

Its also a set of nodes only available to people who completed the 2nd dream just like the focus system

so putting them on the moon nodes makes the most sense

Edited by Melos-mevim

28 minutes ago, Educated_Beast said:

^ as much as i dont like getting forma as often as i do.....i do not want them to be removed for lenses

i get about 1-2 forma bps a day and i burn one every single day.....i only play about 1-3 hours per night or day

there are better ways and more missions to use in order to spread out rewards

as suggested by many....putting lenses in moon missions would be a great idea as it follows with lore as well

Edited by sekushiiandee

34 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

From a lore perspective, how about putting them on the Moon, as one of the optional possible rewards for completing all three Spy vaults?

I agree that they should come from the Moon, since we unlock the location and the use for lenses with The Second Dream. They should be a reward for all Moon missions.

The real problem that I have with lenses is that I have to wait four full seasons to make one greater lens, so it's less tedious to just buy it outright. They are common drops, that's right, but they were replaced by rare fusion cores because supposedly people complained about them and are now only given out once per season.

I, too, second the idea that they should be placed in moon missions as a reward. It only makes sense, and like many other players have stated. the void is already diluted as it is, with forma blueprints and orokin cells and all the other thrown in prime parts together in the mix.

Edited by JRMC

2 hours ago, BPNPC said:

Lens have been in the Sortie drop table every single season so far and they are worthless right now due to Greater Lens being in the store. It's a slap in the face to finish your Sortie missions and get Vazarin lens as a reward. Just remove them from the table, nobody will complain

Agreed. They are not a comparable reward for the time of missions Sorties are.

56 minutes ago, Educated_Beast said:

A few weeks ago, I was like how you are - out of Forma and any that was built was, immediately, used.

So, I hunkered down and began farming for Sabotage keys. After collecting as many as I could on 1 hour of play/night for a week, I decided to play through all of them on a weekend when I had time. By the time it was over, I had 6 BUILT Forma and 18 Forma Blueprints. They seemed to drop more in T3 and T4 so long as I found ALL the caches and I didn't leave any mission until I found them all.

As someone stated, I believe that lenses should be in Moon Spy Missions - it helps the lore.

I don't think the lenses should be removed from the sortie drop table for the reason that unless you're willing to spend 40plat on a greater lens the chance to get the lens is a good way to acquire it without the need to spend platinum. People also frequent the trade chat willing to trade their lens for one that they want for themselves.

the only way to craft Greater Lenses 9without paying for them) is to get them from sorties, and save them until you can turn 4 of a single type into a Greater lens VIA Blueprint. if they go from Sorties, they have to appear somewhere else, and I'd rather them stay out of the Void, it's bad enough in there as it is.

besides, you do know you can trade them, right? even if they're the wrong lens for you, they can still be traded for the Correct lens, or even sold for a little Plat.

8 hours ago, DJ_Redwire said:

I think lens senses deserve their own dedicated mode of acquisition, not only because their now integral to the Warframe universe story, but because when you want lenses you want lenses not a bunch of other random things.

Sortie tables are more or less fine, but lenses I think need their own place.

I think lenses should be aquired from the Moon, not sorties. Possibly from a Survival or Spy.   ...besides, focus was introduced there. 

What annoys me most about suggestions like these is that you some how think that removing lenses (or forma) means you will get a better chance at that rare item you want. 

You WONT. It just gets replaced with fodder. 

I use to actually sell my extra Karak parts. People whined about repeat parts, and now we just get cores instead of repeat parts. How is that better? I can get cores from almost anywhere.

Edited by Hypernaut1