The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can someone tell me what this is?

Milkyway_Murder

Question

This has been in the codex for some time and I've yet to find it and have only a few clues to what it can be. I would apprecaite for someone to tell where I can get this thing and what the hell it is. Also the only few things that I can think it is 1. Some sort of corpus ship or 2. One of those corpus cannons in the Jordas Verdict raid, but a non-mutalist version.

Bnl9jy2.jpg

Edited by Milkyway_Murder
Typo's and grammar punctuation

CrpTurret.png this is the picture and if you look at the codex page on wiki and scroll down to comments there you find a green text talking about it (although it doesnt seem to have a wiki page/entry or anything so i dont know what this is)

Edited by Ryalize

First off, congrats on all the progress on the codex :D

Second, I would just go here - http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Codex and sort your codex in alphabetical order and just read off one by one until the on you are missing isn't there. Also not sure if you just move the category (ie Grineer, Corpus, etc) of the in game codex to the area that has the missing scan as that can help shorten the searching for this mystery item =D

Edited by (PS4)ruffedgz

9 minutes ago, Milkyway_Murder said:

Yeah but I alrdy have the gox.

Oh wow. It totally looks Gox though! The Nemes maybe? You know, the little drone that could be spawned by Datalysts and Malice. Or the little Corpus drones spawned in archwing missions?

Or maybe some unreleased enemy leaked in the codex! :o

Edit:

I had a look at complete codex enemy list (wiki): http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Codex It's created by players of course. Found nothing that'd fit the thing in your pic. I might've missed it but now that I think about it I'm almost sure it's some yet to be released enemy :v

Edited by Raniu

1 minute ago, AdriGamerYT said:

270?cb=20140528230108

:D

2 minutes ago, Raniu said:

Oh wow. It totally looks Gox though! The Nemes maybe? You know, the little drone that could be spawned by Datalysts and Malice. Or the little Corpus drones spawned in archwing missions?

Or maybe some unreleased enemy leaked in the codex! :o

5 minutes ago, (PS4)ruffedgz said:

First off, congrats on all the progress on the codex :D

Second, I would just go here - http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Codex and sort your codex in alphabetical order and just read off one by one until the on you are missing isn't there. Also not sure if you just move the category (ie Grineer, Corpus, etc) of the in game codex to the area that has the missing scan as that can help shorten the searching for this mystery item =D

First off, it's in the corpus category and second in alphabetical order it is between b and c. Also from what I'm seeing from posts on the wikia no one has found it yet and people are assuming that it some DE concept. The only weird thing about that is usually with those kinda of prereleased things they usually take it out of the codex the next update they do and I remember I've had this mysterious one sitting in my codex for a while now.

6 minutes ago, Milkyway_Murder said:

First off, it's in the corpus category and second in alphabetical order it is between b and c. Also from what I'm seeing from posts on the wikia no one has found it yet and people are assuming that it some DE concept. The only weird thing about that is usually with those kinda of prereleased things they usually take it out of the codex the next update they do and I remember I've had this mysterious one sitting in my codex for a while now.

Yeah I've checked the wiki for this thing too, last I checked there wasn't even a blank space to indicate there was some mystery codex entry. It's one of the few things in my codex that's not complete, and I'm fairly certain whatever is it is currently unable to be scanned.

I asked the same question a while ago, apparently that entry is referring to something yet to be introduced in the game, though I don't know why it's there then. 

My enemies codex is 100% complete, the only missing entry is that one. 

Edited by siralextraffo

The only thing that is close to the silhouette of this in the game are those infested turrets in the Jordas verdict trial but after i completly scanned them they are still not in the codex  so its eighter bugged entry of some event quest exclusive thing that we missed

2 minutes ago, Scandroid said:

The only thing that is close to the silhouette of this in the game are those infested turrets in the Jordas verdict trial but after i completly scanned them they are still not in the codex  so its eighter bugged entry of some event quest exclusive thing that we missed

It's this, but non-Infested, which doesn't seem to make an appearance ingame yet.

1 minute ago, Ryalize said:

Searched a bit on wiki and it looks like a corpus archwing turret

7 minutes ago, Ryalize said:

CrpTurret.png this is the picture and if you look at the codex page on wiki and scroll down to comments there you find a green text talking about it (although it doesnt seem to have a wiki page/entry or anything so i dont know what this is)

I think this is a Corpus version of Grineer Ramparts!

1 hour ago, TARINunit9 said:

This. This guy has it right. It's a Corpus Cannon Battery. And it hasn't actually been added to the game yet

You got that @Milkyway_Murder? Canon Battery. You can relax now

Honestly, completing the codex made me quite anxious about new and unknown entries. 

I run the Inaros quest with the scanner always on scared to miss something...same with the TA..