Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested noises and Orbiter - NOT U19 [Megathread]

Luvina

What if DE didn't program any of this? What if the code governing the Technocyte virus in-game has got out of hand? That would explain this Liset being Infested following the server crashes last weekend.

The Infestation DDOS'd Digital Extremes...

2 hours ago, Gelkor said:

So that's why we are going to HAVE to get a Kavat pet, because it will eat the infestation.  I wonder if that means that we let our kavat just roam around the orbiter to keep it clean.

pffbth, haven't the tenno ever heard of:

7198Qdo289L._SL1500_.jpg

Edited by achromos

2 hours ago, IceColdHawk said:

I don't get why our ship gets randomly taken over by infested...i really really feel uncomfortable while being in my ship as of now...

Could be the Orbiter got infested a long time ago but maybe doors and other stuff have stopped them to get this far before, wish now have malfunctioned or so are Ordis trying to kill us slowly (even if he's aware of it or not, seeing as he is broken)

nope.gif

I think it's time for a little break!

It may be healthy to take some sun on Mars, or skiing on Venus maybe...
For safety, I'll bring a warframe, some weapons and sentinels, my kubrows, some credits...
See you soon Ordis! ... (the later the better)

The only thing i care about is how that stuff got on the ship.

If i remember right Cordylon once answered how Warframes get cleaned up when they return from missions and given that the Tenno have a good knowledge about the technocyte (judging by the Bio-research lab and that they make weapons out of that stuff), i think said cleanup should be pretty good against Infestation.

So the source of that stuff has to be something else.

... In theory.

Still, i hope the quest to remove that stuff happens soon.

I wish i could park an Ember with two ignis in front of that door.

Edited by Othergrunty

As someone said it before, maybe Ordis is infested from the beginning and we were unaware of this before it spread.
Maybe the infestation is running hidden behind the walls?
Maybe it already crawl into the transference device?
MAYBE WE ARE ALREADY CONTAMINATED ?
3.gif

1 minute ago, Z3tt said:

Did anyone know about this before you saw this? And before the update that added it? I did xD, walk up to the door and hear infested, little creepy I do say. Also since when did the Liset have enough space for 3 rooms that probably have connections to other ones?

It alwasy have had it. Look pic in comments on page 1 you will see the size of our orbiter