The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested noises and Orbiter - NOT U19 [Megathread]

Luvina

I'm guessing this is the premise for us getting a kitty.

They eat infestation after all. So we're gonna be tasked to get a cat to get rid of our mice problem.

Personally hoping for infested accessories for operators and Warframes with this.

U18: We gain downstairs access

U18.5: I hear noises from the door

U18.6: Known summptons of Infested are on the door, showing the ship is at risk.

U18.7: I see it has spread even further. The Operator is in endanger now

U18.8: I had notice there was a small gap between the doors with red eyes staring at me.

U18.9: I see a charger's paw sticking out of the door. So I had equipped my Ember, Ignis, Atmos, Silva & Aegis

U19: The infested had came out. The battle for the ship and my survival has begun.

Edited by Ibro156

1 minute ago, Ibro156 said:

U18.5: I hear noises from the door

pretty funny there :)

But honestly (the part i quoted), I thought they were sounds of an old forest and wood rubbing and ENT's making noises. So I was pretty happy that Devs made it clear that we don't have ents in the game.

Not sure if someone posted this but what we know that warframes cannot become infected because they already use part of infested in their systems right?

Spoiler

What about our operators?.. They're living mutated humans and aren't protected. 

Dear Ordis,

I know I have not been active a lot lately, and I often barely awake from my weeping slumber. I am aware to have turned off the sensor station because it was disturbing me, but I know you can listen to it via direct feed.
I know I hardly use the systems and we also do not get the Liset for a ride as often as we did in the past. I promise that will change soon.

However, last time I took a stroll through the interior, I noticed a very concerning thing.
The starboard side of the Orbiter compartment has signs of infestation bleeding through!
Ordis, I am disappointed in your inability to sensor this breach, when you have been wary with how a Kubrow could leak and smear it's faeces through the compartments. I know we never got around to fix your quirky code, because we both agreed that it might damage your functionality.

But you should really be starting to put certain priorities in order. While it is endearing how you care about your 44th precept and the willingness to help a Cephalon in need, I do not need to hear it every time I wrestle myself into a short state of waking, when there is infestation reeking through the Orbiter compartment.

You are forcing my hand on the matter, which means I will have to take a break from my meditative rest and put myself on guard in the Orbiter compartment, battle-ready, since you refuse to open that door for me. I cannot allow the operator chamber to be compromised and I am unable to move all units to a new Orbiter.

Maybe you are not capable of detecting infestation as it is inherently intertwined with our own signatures, but after so much time in action with me, I thought you would know the difference by now. I do not want to sic Relay maintenance personnel onto you, Ordis. Please re-code your priority settings.
You do not want me to look for a different Cephalon, do you?

Spoiler

Feedback related: It's really not okay and kind of an immersion break to have such a MASSIVE SECURITY LEAK being unnoticed by Ordis or it is being overriden by the idle quest status, in which case the dialogue has to be swapped. Also, having signs of infestation on the Tenno's own ship is like a total no-go when we are unable to do anything against it.

Edited by Khunvyel

My friend said
"if they released daily updates, slowly making the  infestation spread across the ship slowly still the quest is released cx"
"like updates every time it hits midnight, not updating constantly, it would only be a couple second download each morning ;p"

Sounds like a fantastic idea to me.

Edited by iamDDips