The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login failed : Check your info (not again..)

SumFunGuy

17 minutes ago, IamTheResistance said:

Where is the -1?

I want a refund of my boosters for both Ddos attacks. I'm not like you OP, i dont like to pay for nothing.

For the rest of your post, i agree

Nowhere- because of people like you who would abuse it because of -redacted-.

You will GET a refund. Maybe if you paid attention AT ALL to what's going on in the community around you- you'd know that.

Hi. Well the title is a little erm >_> "blunt?" but I did not had enough space for the original. SO back on track. Seems like the dear loved DDOS is back and kickin (server) as*. As i can see it started yesterdeay becouse of some clan mates had some difficultys since than with the game, (random log outs, slow loading, freezing missions). Yes it sure looks like a DDOS what slowly makes the server do more work so it's effect gets stronger later on, but (this is just a THEORY what i can't even belive, but a guy from my clan came up with it but he is too lazy to write it down :D-->) is it realy a DDOS attack or just another "bugframe" strike what DE is unable to pinpoint/repair? 

To the real rant-> I had my weekend free finaly from work or any realy time consuming thing to do so i could farm some Neural Sensors and get a few more setts of the Slash Event mods for the clan members who missed it, and planned out an event where they could win the new ship (becouse not every one of them is able to buy it yet  and as they said "impossible to farm it out" so why not :D) but i can't even finish the daily simaris quest....I get logged out every time i try to go in a relay, or when i try to change my excavarot on planets, or after some missions  becouse why not.

Either way it is DDOS or just a huge bug (Starship Troopers size) i wish DE good luck from here and i hope they can stop it not like last weekend :).

(Yes my english is not perfect and Yes this post IS ranting)

I wish DE the best and DDOS attackers obviously a huuuuge ******** up in theyr ****. I'l just play something else till this get's fixed.

Here's a Hero potato for the guys who rad the post. Till the fix bye.

CtL8ZyB.gif

Edited by Askell91

33 minutes ago, SnakeWildlife said:

DO NOT OFFER US EXTRA REWARDS. Im glad that you havent so far, this is also one of the worst things you can do.

2. Do not offer the community extra gifts! This will only tell those who are DDoS attacking you "Hey, if we do this more, we can make them give us more rewards".

Sorry mate but they already have

Edited by Eggplants

well, I agree with most of what you said, but I think it's kinda like lying to ourselves (or DE's selves), because they are affecting us, it's a clear fact, most of us can't play, and I'm sure DE knows that 

and as much as I want a reward for this, part of me wants to pass on that, since the things to come (quests and all of those other fancy shiny skins and stuff) are good for me, and if DE can give us that, that'll be more than enough 

Edited by Kenshin98

1 minute ago, Kenshin98 said:

well, I agree with most of what you said, but I think it's kinda like lying to ourselves (or DE's selves), because they are affecting us, it's a clear fact, most of us can't play, and I'm sure DE knows that 

and as much as I want a reward for this, part of me wants to pass on that, since I this the things to come (quests and all of those other fancy shiny skins and stuff) are good for me, and if DE can give us that, that'll be more than enough 

I know you want more gifts, but that could be exactly the GOAL of the DDoS attack.  Thats giving in to their demands.

2 minutes ago, Eggplants said:

on a side note, The return of the slash mods are more likely the cause for the DDoS attack, But that's just my opinion

If the goal was to prevent more slash mods in the market, the DDoS attack has failed. As players have known for almost a week that baro will bring the slash set again this weekend. Now players have prepared and farmed the ducats ready to buy the mods when baro shows up. DE is now more prepared to combat the Invaders and the system is abit more stable than last weekend.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

If the goal was to prevent more slash mods in the market, the DDoS attack has failed. As players have known for almost a week that baro will bring the slash set again this weekend. Now players have prepared and farmed the ducats ready to buy the mods when baro shows up. DE is now more prepared to combat the Invaders and the system is abit more stable than last weekend.

This man is Determined! Couldnt have said it better.

all i want to know is why is DE not protecting its self from DDos, this isnt an indie game, DE have the money and the playerbase they should be reinvesting some of that primeaccess cash to DDos protection not their cars

2 minutes ago, Dextral said:

all i want to know is why is DE not protecting its self from DDos, this isnt an indie game, DE have the money and the playerbase they should be reinvesting some of that primeaccess cash to DDos protection not their cars

Because you can't actually protect against a proper DDoS attack, steam fell, origins fell, any platform will fall, what i'm worried about is those asshats abusing them so they will keep having to give back to the community.

1 minute ago, BlazerEraser said:

Because you can't actually protect against a proper DDoS attack, steam fell, origins fell, any platform will fall, what i'm worried about is those asshats abusing them so they will keep having to give back to the community.

Thing is DE is kinda stuck, one hand if they dont compensate community rages, other hand if they do compensate they are also inturn rewarding the DDos'ers if they intend to get free loot, extensions etc from there attacks

DE have already said they will compensate those who spent plat on Boosters and such. while it can be argued that this would provoke DDoS attacks, I imagine that someone annoyed at losing Platinum would be more motivated to DDoS than some basement-dwelling mouth breathers. besides, other Devs would give no compensation and invite the neckbeards round for Tea and Cakes, compared to what DE do.

Lol.

I honestly like your rant ? ?

With all seriousness tho, let's hope this issue gets addressed pretty soon. It seem to only affect certain players because I had a 2 days logins with only last night-early this morning chat disconnections... 

Good luck with it Tenno and I hope you can put your free time to some good farming!

I'm betting its some kiddy ticked off he didn't make bank on his buzzkill mods and is determined to keep them from flooding the market. Problem is the prices are already hilariously low and every weekend they keep doing this and keep giving us more time to farm extras it'll get even lower.

I just created a new Account and guess what ?....I can login and play flawlessly, no problems at all (same computer and internet connection)

If i switch back to my Main Account (MR 21)...... login works sometimes, mostly not and i get DCed every 1 or 2 minutes regardless what i'm doing, if i could login at all.

So what's that ? Seems to me there is something wrong on DE's side as well, (Player Database ?) not only this DDoS crap.....

(from Germany)