Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream 71 Overview

DE_Adam

Welcome to our Devstream 71 Overview, where we take a look at our latest developer livestream to cover those awesome details you may just have missed!  Devstream 71 had a lot of exciting things to show, but two of the biggest announcements came in the form of some excellent in-game demonstrations: Mag's Ability rework and our upcoming audio FX improvements.

Check out our full overview of the exciting reveals over on our Devstream 71 Overview here and let us know what you think!

-DE_Adam

1 minute ago, AdunSaveMe said:

Delicious.

I wish you guys would show us more concept art. Even canned stuff, it's all great. There's gotta be more we don't get to see.

That would just inevitably invite the 'The concept art looks way better than the actual version! Why can't we have this version, DE ruined it!' criticism that we've seen so much of regarding the deluxe skins for Loki and Banshee.

Seriously though, why does this overview have none of the assets from the stream?

20 minutes ago, DE_Adam said:

We know there are still some changes that need to be made to Convergence, including some alteration to Convergence drops spawning in locations that are out of the way of Mission objectives. More improvements are on the way to help make Convergence a bit more reasonable for every Mission type.

Or them spawning at your feet. What's the point of having to go out of your way to grab them so they can be active "when you want" if they can appear under you and automatically activate anyway?

10 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Seriously though, why does this overview have none of the assets from the stream?

An error that should be fixed soon!  We would never want to deny anyone those sweet concepts and WIP shots.

Just now, DE_Adam said:

An error that should be fixed soon!  We would never want to deny anyone those sweet concepts and WIP shots.

Ah! Thank you very much for the response, sorry for doubting you. Looking forward to getting a proper HD look at those new Archwing weapons~

its should be bad if Umbra frames are specific warframes ... its boring to earn them and using forma or lens again (im not lazy, its just about wasting) on them and more important thing is giving up on prime warframes.

sorry for bad english and thanks :)

Edited by Wiintre
i forgot to say "thanks"

2 hours ago, Wiintre said:

its should be bad if Umbra frames are specific warframes ... its boring to earn them and using forma or lens again (im not lazy, its just about wasting) on them and more important thing is giving up on prime warframes.

sorry for bad english and thanks :)

You mean, it'd be boring if they're just a 3rd version of the same exact character!

I already don't farm prime stuff much, so if they just introduce a reskin of something already ingame, sorry, I'll pass.

Nice stuff on the summary. Worried a bit on Mag not bringing anything to fight after this change but I guess we will have to see.

I would be fine for Umbra to be separate as DE Steve said they were going to be 'not skins' previously. I currently keep both my regular and prime warframes and could use a new version as well. At the very least, it will give me another build to try out and its always possible that Umbra versions could have changes compared to mass produced and primes.

so.... maybe I'm just crazy but (I'm also commenting from reading the summary, not watching the video so stay with me) you guys basically buffed bullet attractor and changed it to "magnetize" and decided to change it's placement on the power wheel? if it's the same thing but better then could you guys... you know.. not move it around.... cause I can already see myself being the idiot that I am and constantly hitting the 2 button when you guys move it. yes I know that I could just rebind it but I would prefer shield polarize just stay in the same slot so that when I try doing a sortie or raid that I forget that you guys moved it and get reemed. I get reemed once and learn sure but... oh well. that's just my two cents.