Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Prime Nikana? Got them !

Cloud

Nikanas (I mean, katanas) draw their strength from the twist you make to use them, so it doesn't really help to have two of them.

Still, it would look bad-&#!, and if DE could make some kind of move set that makes them look functional, it could be cool.

2 minutes ago, GDSK-NXS said:

Nikanas (I mean, katanas) draw their strength from the twist you make to use them, so it doesn't really help to have two of them.

Still, it would look bad-&#!, and if DE could make some kind of move set that makes them look functional, it could be cool.

Miyamoto Musashi he who penned the way of 5 rings would stridently disagree, being a strong advocate of dual katana, rather than a smaller offhand blade for reasons of strenghening the arm, increasing reach, and allowing wider slashing attacks.

Might be cool to see if we hold the Saya reverse gripped and using it as a block boost to support the back of the Nikana blade.
with the nikana drawn

Or simply Dual Nikana with one hand using it the forward grip (tranquil cleave) and the other hand using the reverse grip (blind justice)

Mesa...

Edited by Ada_Wong_SG

10 hours ago, LordCloud00 said:

65yq74D.jpg

CviqOWc.jpg

HIgF7hF.jpg

DSIXYfY.jpg

So cool to use them <3

Reveal hidden contents

Bug of course

But this pleasing experience gave me the wish for them to become true... would you like Dual Nikana or they do not fit the game for now according to you?

You couldn't attack could you? This happened to me a couple seconds before shadow stalker showed up and I couldn't attack him in any way shape or form, though i still killed him.......death orbs are pretty convenient.

16 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

You couldn't attack could you? This happened to me a couple seconds before shadow stalker showed up and I couldn't attack him in any way shape or form, though i still killed him.......death orbs are pretty convenient.

That is funny, I got this bug by the stalker too xD

Just now, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Hmmmm...Mabye its his new strategy for beating us taking away all ways top attack him. My god, he's worse than a nullifier!!!!

ahahah, but if he gifts you a Dual x weapon in exchange for doing it, I've nothing to say xD

8 hours ago, Ada_Wong_SG said:

Might be cool to see if we hold the Saya reverse gripped and using it as a block boost to support the back of the Nikana blade.
with the nikana drawn

Or simply Dual Nikana with one hand using it the forward grip (tranquil cleave) and the other hand using the reverse grip (blind justice)

Mesa...

:D :D :D another ex GunZ 2 player :D 

7 hours ago, Corvid said:

Oh hey, it's Wilt and Blush!

apparently it's the best thing to ARM yourself with! (you should get the reference since you seem to watch RWBY, and Adam is my favourite villain now)

12 hours ago, DeccanTraps said:

Miyamoto Musashi he who penned the way of 5 rings would stridently disagree, being a strong advocate of dual katana, rather than a smaller offhand blade for reasons of strenghening the arm, increasing reach, and allowing wider slashing attacks.

I guess he didn't mind getting his blades tangled mid combat then, that's why offhand Daggers were used: to prevent the blades from clashing during certain attacking motions.

as for me, I wouldn't mind Dual Nikana, but I'd want it to be different from the regular Dual Swords.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7
I spell about as well as I shoot...

12 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

apparently it's the best thing to ARM yourself with! (you should get the reference since you seem to watch RWBY, and Adam is my favourite villain now)

I guess he didn't mind getting his blades tangled mid combat then, that's why offhand Daggers were used: to prevent the blades from clashing during certain attacking motions.

as for me, I wouldn't mind Dual Nikana, but I'd want it to be different from the regular Dual Swords.

Given his historical record of wins starts at age 7, I think he knew what he was doing.
Paired matched blades was also a keystone of Florentine dueling. the reason its not widely used is less to do with it being a bad way to fight and more about it being much harder to master.
I'd quote way of 5 rings but its on my kindle and its bricked atm.

22 hours ago, Ada_Wong_SG said:

with the nikana drawn

Mesa...

I've so much loved this game, too bad that he do not have worked :'(

On 27/03/2016 at 9:54 AM, DeccanTraps said:

Given his historical record of wins starts at age 7, I think he knew what he was doing.
Paired matched blades was also a keystone of Florentine dueling. the reason its not widely used is less to do with it being a bad way to fight and more about it being much harder to master.
I'd quote way of 5 rings but its on my kindle and its bricked atm.

Dual wielding is historically proven to be impractical. Mostly for being ridiculously hard and requiring almost complete ambidexterity from the wielder. A thousand times easier to just have a shield in your off hand