Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #72!

[DE]Rebecca

1. Will Mirage ever receive some skins? I mean, she only has one, and even that one is seasonal.

2. Any ETA on turning useless mods into Fusion Cores?

3. If I'm not mistaken, there should be another lightning update incoming, right? Will that one also fix the difference between energy and normal colors? (Using the exact same color on a Warframe and the prime EOS shoulder piece shows two different colors)

4. Sortie tokens ETA?

·         How’s progress on the function of customising syandanas separately to armour pieces? We’re all really looking forward to it! For example, I would like a red syandana, but grey armour.

·         When will the Votekick function become available? Too often players sit there AFK when needed in missions, and the current anti-AFK system is extremely trivial to bypass.

·         Both Zephyr and Vauban are most in need of a rework, due to the fact that they technically have only 3 abilities. Tailwind and Vauban's Jump Pad are both useless due to the introduction of Parkour 2.0 and bulletjumping. Of course these are going to be replaced with a useful ability (like Excalibur's rework), but is this further down the line or can we expect it any time soon?

·         What's happening upstairs in the relays, through those transparent blue barriers?

·         Will there be Sentient-themed warframes, sentinels, tilesets e.t.c.? More sentient-themed weapons and accessories?

·         Will Warframe auxiliary 'face' accessories ever contain something permanent, unlike seasonal moustaches and bunny ears? Will we have cross-Warframe helmets? Visors? Hats? Halos, horns, glasses, techy monocles, communication headsets e.t.c?

Also more Titan Extractors for higher mastery ranks? The fact that we can go from mastery rank ten to TWENTY-ONE without even being rewarded for it is a little disheartening.

Edited by Drackore

Item drops, increasing chances - many games do it many ways, and often it revolves around weapons or other equipment.

Has there been any thought to providing enhanced loot chances in that fashion, focus school(s), etc?  Right now its a couple frames only, requiring you to play or party with such frames built/used in a certain fashion.

Eagerly awaiting Microsoft to hurry up and let me get Inaros but in the mean time:

Did Mag's crush get changed since last stream? (The rest looks AWESOME by the way).

Any time goal for new solar map?

Are there any ideas for new endgame content (including new trials)?

Can we get more weapon reworks on older weapons? No specific ones. Just in general.

Are the unique weapon passives going to continue on some future weapons?

Are there designs for more melee weapons in classes with just one or two weapons? Gunblades, tonfas, sword and shield, rapiers, nunchaku, sparring, claws, and blade and whip weapon types all have two or fewer weapons.

That's it from me. Keep up the great work!

Dear Tenno council,

Many Tenno focus on health and armour as having 1k + of Health is more rewarding than having 1k+ of shields. Will there be a shields 2.0 were having high shields is just as, if not more rewarding than health and armour?

Volt/ Volt prime rework? Golden lightning please!!!

Volt prime umbra?

Are Kubrows and kavats within the same family? 

Beds,toys,sleeping and or kiss kubrow? a park for kubrows and kavats? Do kavats and kubrows get along? Companion roaming? 

Any news on the infested behind the door? 

That is all and thank you for your patronage  

Edited by Wolfnrun

hi there just one simple question ... well maybe 2

is there a nova deluxe skin somewhere there on DE minds ?

and are they happy with the nova nerf or is there any rework or twink ?

hope you van answer ... thanks anyway

Edited by MORGATHAR99

31 minutes ago, VCaptiion said:
  1. Archwing crossfire/some transition on ship maps.
  2. Relay addition on 2nd floor.
  3. Syndicate addition, maybe some new specter?
  4. Resource extractor limitation adjustment for higher MR.
  5. Search feature unusable in Inventory.
  6. Skins for Infested weapon.
  7. Basic requirement for fighting bosses because players are far from well-prepared, even leeching in the fight.
  8. Sorties should promote more parkour skills instead of requires ultra-op weapons to bruteforce (less braindead resistance).
  9. Corpus ship interception (aka Old Viver) has glitchy mob spawning and those towers should be moved back because of the addition of Nullifier.

1. agree

2. again, agree

3. might be interesting

4. don't use extractors because nobody helps clear planets anymore so I don't have available extractors as I can't solo everything myself

5. agree

6. agree

7. basic requirement is supposed to be clearing the planet. help newer players open them naturally instead of offering taxis. gives more planets opened to extractors for more players and prepares players for content. also take network into account, some players have high latency, so they don't get fully loaded in till after objective done due to impatient players.

8. no. parkour is absolutely horrendous to require in anything unless it's purely optional because not everyone can bounce around and kill things without getting sick.

9. mob spawning is being actively worked on already with each update, but there will always be maps that are abused due to spawning mechanics. it's a byproduct of having so many mission types and ai types meshed together, sometimes things get crossed wires, all you can really do is patch as they are found.

Is it possible to make arcane distillers works on Arcane Helmets. I like Excal Mordred helmet and it would be awesome if we could take off effect from pendragon and put in on mordred or other helmets.

Any plan for Mesa Peacemaker re-work?

Edited by KondziQ

Question: When is weapon requirements of mastery rank rework is coming? It's been since syndicate primary weapon, those require MR12 but already at MR6 player can acquire and use almost every single weapon, including deadly Opticor and Tonkor.

Are there any plans the change other focus schools so that they can compete with Naramon? Currently few players use the Madurai, Vazarin , and Unairu Focus schools, and the Zenurik  school is only useful for ability dependent frames. While Naramon buffs all crit based melee weapons to what players would call 'God Tier'.

Hello there,

This is my first time posting a question. I remember a long time ago you mentioned that there is a plan for making quests replayable. I have not heard anything about it since that first time you mentioned it. Is that still in the works and just taking a long time or is that no longer the plan? Also, I seen a lot of people saying that if/when the quests are made replayable, the rewards will not be given for that quest a second time. Is this true, or simply speculation on the community's part? I hope it is not as I want my mirage back but I honestly just want to know, regardless, for the sake of confirmation. Thank you so much and really great work on all of the updates. Been playing for almost three years and the game just keeps getting better. 

When can we get a Zephyr rework?  She is in dire need of a rework, almost as much as Limbo. 

When will the melee charge attacks be getting fixed? It's been quite some time and there hasn't been an update on them so far except for the Redeemer but it's still too clunky to use. 

Edited by (PS4)adam4213

Is there a reason why prime warframes don't have an option to keep their golden features uncolorable? like, related to PBR or something? There's some people that would like keeping them intact (gold by default) in order to use inmortal skins without having weird coloring results. 

So what is your current work so far on Volt?

Have you considered making Chroma being able to change his elements mid-game, like Equinox and Ivara can?

What other warframes are already being looked at or are most in need of a rework according to you?

There was mention of replayable quests coming for the starchart rework, while that is all great what will be done in regards to the story progression (especially for new players) in regards to the past events and special alerts, which too involve great deals of lore which fill some severe gaps in terms of character introductions and story events.

* Any news about token system for sortie?

* Sortie lifecycle will be fixed or will be random duration in days?

* Looks like Grustrag three and Zanuka chance of appearing drastically low now. Will it be fixed or this is a feature?

* Something new about kavats?