Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #72!

[DE]Rebecca

Rebecca, you mentioned in another thread a few days back that the team was prototyping Mesa's Peacemaker ability to scale off of Secondary mods. I understand this is very early on, but would love to hear more about any changes coming our way in the future.

Also, back before the change to her ability you could aim glide while in Peacemaker, slowly floating through the air while gunning down your enemies--that functionality is lost to us now, and it'd be fantastic to have it back!

• Will we ever get a in-game editor for dojo to allow us to better decorate the dojo?
  • Can we get mini quest such as "A man of Few Words" every few months? cant come up with anything? no problem, ask us for ideas!
  • As a Vazarin Focus user i would like this to happen, can Vazarin Focus users get a passive that allows our pets to revive us, we can insta-revive players and their pets, so why can't ours insta-revive us, their master?
  • Can we get Focus missions only just like Syndicate missions to help us with points farming or make it easier?
  • In-game Steve skin and when?
  • When we can let out pets roam around the Liset?
  • When the squad setting is set to Invite only/ Friends only, can we remove the "mission objective completed" restriction so our friends can join us or we join them?
  • Can you replace a defense object with Clem when we do Corpus defense mission randomly (just to spice things up :P)?
  • When Baro brings something amazing, can you make him say "Tenno, I have swag for you~~~~", please!!!!

Last but not least, slow down on alcohol goddam it 

Edited by Prinny13
Gamacor ::P:

16 minutes ago, Melos-mevim said:

there are many stances that need QoL updates and need more animations and combs than they currently have, when if ever are they going to be brough up to the same quality standards of more recent stances?

And frankly even missing stances, clearly things weren't 100% done, eg dark dagger polarity matching neither of the dagger stances

6 minutes ago, LeFr33 said:

You guys totally butchered the Banshee skin, from a clothy dress to something that makes her look so... fat?

You might want to wait until the skin is in game and you can view it from more than 1 angle before making a judgement.

Also just to note a trend I've seen with the deluxe skins (like Knave), they seem to all be thinner than the warframes base skins, as can be evidenced when we see attachments floating off the warframe with the skin on.

Question 1: Are  you consider cross play between  consoles and PC player in the light of new announcements from Microsoft and Sony?

Question 2: ETA for Temporal anti alaysing?Also: is it Temporal AA or SMAA with advanced temporal reprojection (SMAA 2TX)

Question 3: Are you consider using low level API( dx12, Vulkan) in near future?

Edited by ALEKS_D_RAVEN

Just now, (XB1)CKazz said:

And frankly even missing stances, clearly things weren't 100% done, eg dark dagger polarity matching neither of the dagger stances

I think the case of the dark dagger was a mistake and by the time DE noticed it had that issue to many people forma'ed the polarity

but yes many stances themeslevs are unfinished, both pole arm stances, the gold whip stance coiling viper, the sparing stance brutal tide, iron phoenix, crimson dervish ect all of them are lacking when it comes to how many combos they have

Do you guys have an idea how much the Oberon Deluxe skin/pack will cost? I've been planning on saving up. So much hype!

Also, what do you guys think about the possibility of more warframe passives as exilus mods? Nezha essentially gets Maglev and Rhino has Heavy Impact. 

I feel like ash (being the most ninja-y in theme as he is) could have a slight Handspring; maybe Zephyr could have Patagium alongside her low gravity/instead of it? It's interesting to think about it.

Thanks for all the dedicated work!

1. It is commonly known that melee weapons are inferior to guns (understandable) but the gap seems rather big right now. There is very little incentive to go melee in any mission, unless someone's running Naramon. Even if someone does go melee only, it is mostly with crit weapons like Nikana. Are there any plans for melee getting some attention, especially weapons heavily underpowered like Silva and Aegis?

2. Any news on Damage 3.0?

3. We (well, certainly I) would like to know more about upcoming Starchart changes.

Is there any order to which Frames are given a Deluxe skin? & How so?

Can / Will any of the Primed frames to come possibly be designed based off of a deluxe skin concept? Best example: Current Valkyr (after corpus tampering) and her Gersemi skin (before). [possibly even Chroma (infested now) and his future deluxe skin? (before)] In order to follow an accurate time line following all the way back to their Orokin primed counterparts.

Just now, oobacalacaboo said:

Do you guys have an idea how much the Oberon Deluxe skin/pack will cost? I've been planning on saving up. So much hype!

Likely the same as the other deluxe skin packs.

165 platinum for the skin on its own and about 245 plat for the whole bundle.

Server and I were discussing this on twitter, but if Volt gets any rework passes, will he be focused more as a "speed and mobility" frame or a "frame that does electric stuff"? His current ability set clashes with itself, causing conflicting roles. He has a power that's locked in one location for its entire duration (Electric Shield), where another power is specifically for making him able to move/melee faster (Speed), and his large-aoe ability (Overload) involves standing still during the cast, and that stand-still sometimes gets longer if it shorts out a light in the area to deal more damage around it. Shock is the only power that doesn't really conflict with anything as it's a 1-ability and a "damage + proc" power, but it doesn't really benefit any other powers either.

If he was focused more on "Speed/Mobility", then electric shield and overload both need huge changes to compensate for his moving around. If he was to be more about dealing damage than moving quickly, the abilities would need synergies built between them (like how the conclave augment for Electric Shield restores your shields if you run through it) so they become more usable together (like how most reworks and new frames have abilities that work well together, with the Rhino reworks being a good example).

TL;DR: What sort of direction will any future Volt reworks be taking in terms of his role as a frame, either being focused on speed, dishing out electric damage and CC, or something else?

Any chance we're going to get a toggle for camera shake? Are there plans to release more options to disable visuals?

Does DE have more plans to fight against the increasing ddos attacks as of late?

And I'm sorry but the deluxe banshee skin on the banner looks far off the design of the artist. I was hoping the skin would receive many improvements since last time the wip was shown but it doesn't seem to be.

I think there needs to be a system where we can for say 5 plat reset your frame or weapon to "Foundry Default" where all forma and potatoes are taken off and and the frame is set to Unranked. The potatoes and and forma are not lost and returned to the player. This is for players like myself that after using forma for something then having that changed would like to "fix" it without putting in MORE forma. ex. i had forma'd my Frost Prime to function with only snowglobe when abilities still had mod cards(this was 5 forma) but now that this has changed and frost's abilities have changed(not by much) i would like to have the option to change his polarities without adding More forma. Now i'm not saying reset then be allowed to put all those forma back on right away, no i'm saying RESET the frame so i have to rank it to 30 for every forma again and i believe this would balance it out. Thank you for your time and consideration and if you could address this in the next live stream i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you again and have a nice day.

SoulHunter2008

I continue asking my questions as last time -- updating them to reflect what's been covered:

Warframe reworks:

-Since Mag and Volt are getting reworked I know this is going to take quite a while, but is there any advancement on Ash's Bladestorm? Anything planned short term for him and/or Oberon?

Housekeeping:

In Devstream #53, someone mentions the Burston getting a redesign. A concept is shown in the Devstream. I was wondering what happened to this?

Taken from AM Bunny's Devstream overview:

0jih1cc.png

Asking for more love:

I was wondering if the Braton is ever going to get a more Tenno looking counterpart? Perhaps a direct upgrade to the standard model that looks and feels closer to our Orokin counterpart?

Also, is the Latron getting some love soon? The base one I mean. Beyond PBR, the model and texture "distribution" looks old, and I was wondering if it's getting the Boar treatment, which was cool. (and some buffs to it and/or its Prime if possible, because, well, why not. Maybe in Syndicate mod form? *hint hint*).

Hope you can pick one Rebbeca! ^^

EDIT: I want to add one more to the rework section:

-There's been a sheer number of players who have expressed their desire to see Mesa's Regulators work like Artemis Bow/Exalted Blade/etc. Is the team aware of this? Has there been any discussion regarding this?

Edited by NightmareT12

Could we have a better overview with the selection of Sigils? Maybe sorting them by categories; General, Syndicate, Event, Quest?

It does get quite crowded with all of the ones that are currently present in the game and it gets difficult to find a specific one.

Edited by Second_Measure

Bringing TennoGen stuff from the community into Warframe is amazing, but what does it take to get someone's idea into Warframe? I'm guessing it's not a simple drag and drop custom creations into the Warframe application itself. As an additional question what Warframes or Weapons would the dev team love to see modded by the community?