Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #72!

[DE]Rebecca

Seeing how the last Sortie today was a defense mission and the first a spy. As well as the fact that I've got a booster today, what are your opinions on the ne BatmanvSuperman movie? 

Oh and just checking when the token system will finally be introduced :P

Can you please buff Oberon stats and abilities for PVE.

Can you give a free Warframe slot when players reach the Mastery Rank 2 with a message explaining that after they will have to buy more slots with plats and same goes for weapons, and that they can trade some tems, plats, mods.

New players need many more turorials, there is so many things in that game, i am having an hard time to explain it myself sometimes, thanks that we have a great wikia.

I wish that the carrier mods to pick up items could be used on all sentinels and kubrows as well as  the mod that restore the shield instantly.

Have fun

Edited by clemza

1. Starchart 2.0's progress?

2. How about the quest to be repeatable for those that have sold/deleted their warframes that can only be acquired through the quest or just to replay the previous quest in general?  Is this still being worked on?

any chance of a banshee rework to go with her beautiful premium skin coming out? 

any chance of an oberon rework as well?

possible countdown till kavats? 

please tell us more about the growing flappy flappy in the back of our ships! :( 

What is Scott's opinion on making all the research weapons unique and cool with a cool drawback, like the staticor?

We see that most old research weapons are gimmick guns that lack the power to keep up with the current pack.

What is the stance on bringing them up to par?

How high does Limbo rank on the rework list?

Question #1
Coloring warframe cosmetics individually

Spoiler

Would DE consider adding the ability to color our cosmetics separately from each other?

E.G my chest can be fabulous pink, my syandana can be blinding blue, my shoulders can be barf green and my knee plates be bright as the bloody sun yellow.

If it's already in the works, can we get an ETA?

Question #2
Would DE consider adding transmogrification for weapons

Spoiler

The ability to swap the appearance of a weapon with other weapons and skins in the same category / sub category
 (a rapid fire hit-scan gun in the primary slot could only have transmog access to other rapid fire hit-scan primaries and their skins.)

E.G have an item in the market that I can buy with plat that would allow me to change the appearance of my rakta cernos to the abra paris skin OR to swap the look of my acrid with my bolto.

Edited by RIOT

Any chance of being able to color wraith and vandal weapons in the future? Also, most factions in Warframe seem to have an upgraded (wraith, prime, vandal) version of their weapons. Will this ever happen to the Infested? I've always wanted an upgraded Phage since it was the first weapon I ever invested or infested a catalyst and forma into. I would also say for the Sentient but since their only weapons are War and Broken-War that's a long way off.

With Inaros, I've gotten a lot more active in Warframe, and his interesting playstyle has reignited my experience in the game. It also made me a fan of tanks, and for the most part, the current heavy guns might function like heavy guns, but they don't feel like heavy weapons, rather just a primary with different stats. Therefore, I ask about heavy weapons.

1. A few devstreams ago you had answered a question about making primaries with custom grip animations for heavy weapons, such as a minigun or some sort of cannon. Has that gone anywhere? If so, what's the progress? If not, is it planned? What kind of heavy primaries could we expect in the future? Perhaps weapons that sacrifice mobility for firepower? I'm dying to know!

Another thing, I think the arcane system feels a bit too, restricted, and arcane distillers don't quite feel like they fix the problem.
2. The arcane system is great and all, but it still feels like it limits your customization and even your warframe choice. Perhaps we could change up the arcane system to just give you two options for arcane perks to bring into the mission?

Edited by Arceus255

Hey, DE!

• How's that Kela De Thaym boss rework coming? Any other boss reworks incoming?
  • Anything coming to the Dojo to make it more than just a trade post and research lab? A lot of effort goes into making them, and those are the only two reasons to really go there...
  • Anything coming to Archwing to spice it up? I find the mode to be a real bore after a few runs, but it has a lot of potential, I believe.

Thanks for your continued work, and grats on 3 years since going open beta. I've been playing the whole time, and man, it's been quite the ride!

PS: Please prank SuperDeanio for me, thanks.