The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next prime discussion (will be updated when info is released)

11 minutes ago, direcyphre said:

The announcement they made about handling older frames as primes came after Nova Prime as well.

It's not impossible they can skip one in the rotation to be making a debut later though. Unlike Nova who was really ahead, if Vauban or Nekros was changed for Oberon for whatever the reason, it wouldn't be too much of a hit really as both came out on the same year. I mean, there's this slight chance this stuff can happen again, but not so ahead of it.

7 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

It's not impossible they can skip one in the rotation to be making a debut later though. Unlike Nova who was really ahead, if Vauban or Nekros was changed for Oberon for whatever the reason, it wouldn't be too much of a hit really as both came out on the same year. I mean, there's this slight chance this stuff can happen again, but not so ahead of it.

"Anything is possible." Obviously. My point was, the statements with regards to priming the earlier frames came well after Nova Prime's release, so her release has nothing to do with their stated intent of doing earlier frames first.

Nekros Prime with Galatine Prime (throwing wallet at screen).

Well following the logic and the time they came out, it should be Vauban, Nekros, Banshee, Valkyr or Zephyr, followed by Oberon and Hydroid. After that If we consider Mirage and LImbo being from quest i dont know how DE will proceed with them.

If they dont jump steps like they did with Nova this is how it should go.

P.S. I still would go FULL RETARD if Nekros was next tho....

Edited by Bacl

46 minutes ago, (XB1)Bird Sarcoma said:

Oh I'm feeling it. I'm needing it so badly. BROBERON PRIIIIIIME!

Something tells me it may not be Oberon just due to having a deluxe released for him.

I'd prefer a Vauban if anything along with a buff/Volt-style rework.

2 hours ago, LogenVos said:

Not to be picky (or spelling Nazi), but... Discussion is the correct word not descution.

No, by all means be picky because without you pointing that out I would have had no Idea what that was supposed to be.

Theres minor spelling mistakes and then theres indecipherable gibberish.

But thats all off topic. 

To be honest most people are thinking Oberon cause he just got his deluxe skin and they are also thinking banshee is going to be the next female prime. But in the end it all comes down to DE them selves they could throw in a primed female which the only ones left for female before the recent ones are Valkyrie and banshee or am I missing 1.  

24 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Removed "Megathread" tag.

Please note: "Megathread" and "PSA" tags are also not permitted, as they are reserved for DE staff and Community Moderators only.

Sry i thought it was for major topics and what not so should i change it or what?

28 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Please note: "Megathread" and "PSA" tags are also not permitted, as they are reserved for DE staff and Community Moderators only.

Any news when those 2 tags will be removed from the options of those not DE Staff or Mods?

40 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Sry i thought it was for major topics and what not so should i change it or what?

3 hours ago, Major_Phantom said:

It's not about who you can SEE becoming a prime, all warframes will be primed regardless.

It's a universal thing. Next will be either Vauban or Necros as they are the oldest in the game. That gives them priority.

Well yea I think we all know that but im just talking about who it could be next not overall.

3 hours ago, h41pa said:

Well Vauban and Nekros maybe.

But i still dreaming about Valkyr Prime :D

Valkyr prime do you want to force the corpus to make nukes and nulifiers on all there units!?

But still i think she might be one of the last ones to become prime not the very last thought cause we just got new frames as well that will be prime after her. 

2 hours ago, Naith said:

I don't see why we need yet another discussion about this, or another 'updated thread'. Saryn Prime isn't even that old.

when i searched up this topic nothing pop's up that's why I made 1 also it's really just to see what others think and want for the next prime. 

50 minutes ago, (XB1)N3RD Whale said:

when i searched up this topic nothing pop's up that's why I made 1 also it's really just to see what others think and want for the next prime. 

Fairly sure we did have plenty of this discussion once Saryn Prime was confirmed rather early on. Might've been in a Saryn thread.