Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next prime discussion (will be updated when info is released)

6 hours ago, Ellthan said:

Normally the order is vauban, nekros, valkyr, mirage, oberon, hydroid.

But seeing as nobody uses vauban outside LoR/hieracon and everybody seems to be ghashing over oberon lately and since prime accesses goal is milk as much money as humanly possible my bet is oberon-nekros or nekros-oberon.

I mean seriously, how many people do you guys actually know that main vauban and would buy vauban prime access compared to nerkos/oberon?

I main Vauban. I might buy Oberon Prime Access if Oberon gets tweaked a little, but Nekros Prime I absolutely would not buy. Not because Nekros is a bad frame, but because Nekros Prime would be the same "rape your 3 key", but in gold.

9 hours ago, (XB1)N3RD Whale said:

(NOTE: That I will constantly updated this thread when info is released also feel free to give any info you might find helpful tor words the next primed frame and weapons or even companions) 

I know we just got saran, nikana, and Spira prime but what's next the only possible prime male frame is as follows Oberon, nekros, vuaben, hydroid, and limbo. To be honest I can't see vuaben or limbo becoming primes vuaben is from alerts and limbo is a quest so why would people do the quest if there are prime variants. It would only make sense if there was an extension to make those questions frames primed like a prime BP from a void quest mission *hint* * hint* DE.:satisfied:

Just because Vauban and Limbo have different acquisition methods doesn't mean that they won't be Primed. That's the same thing as saying "Ash shouldn't have been Primed because he drops from Manic Grineer" or "Nova shouldn't have been Primed because she was designed by the Tenno High Council".

Negative of that one sonny jim... I bet you my account that banshee wont be next.. Female female male male female female male male since we just had trinity and sayrn its going to be male

hydroid prime

nekros prime

atlas prime

In fact, I don't really care. They will all be primed anyways. (maybe Male Frame will be the next I guess)

The more important thing is, "What Syndana is he/she going to wear during his/her Prime Access" XD

Edited by Coo_DA

Doesn't matter who they prime next to me as long as they prime a good secondary weapons like the akstilettos, akmagnus, furis/afuris, pyrana or akvasto. Melee weapon either a galatine, Fragor, Kronen, Pangolin sword, or dual skanas.

With the 'next Prime discussion' thread blowing up,

I felt I could throw out my 2 cents to remind all of you guys about things related to the 'next Prime'. Here are some things I see that I'd like to clear up.

"Banshee is next to be Primed next b/c I like her."

-For one, simply because you like a frame does not mean that it will be Primed. Secondly, the Priming pattern has ALWAYS been male -> male -> female -> female, and there is no reason to completely ignore the pattern now.

"Oberon will be Primed soon because he has a Deluxe skin."

-I can see the logic behind this, but let me remind you of this. Just because a frame has a Deluxe skin does NOT mean it will be Primed.

Allow me to give you an example. Saryn's Deluxe skin was released back around Update 17, and yet she was Primed just 2 months ago. 

"Oberon will get a rework soon and a Prime because of his sudden Deluxe skin."

-Going back to the Saryn example, Saryn wasn't reworked until Devstream 61, which was LAST OCTOBER, not to mention that DE has made no mention of an Oberon rework yet. I'm sorry to all of you Oberon lovers, but just because he's getting a Deluxe does NOT mean he's guaranteed to be Primed. Banshee's Deluxe skin was teased last year, and yet we got Saryn. DELUXE SKINS ARE NOT AND HAVE NEVER BEEN RELATED TO PRIME WARFRAMES. If that were the case, we would have received Rhino's Palatine skin and Loki's Knave skin a LONG time ago.

"So who will be Primed next, if not Oberon?"

-I apologize if I was unclear. Oberon STILL has a chance of being Primed within the next few months because of his age, but given that Vauban and Nekros are much older, it's not likely that Oberon will be a Prime soon, unless DE pulls out a rework from nowhere.

"But what about Nova Prime? Doesn't Nova Prime kind of prove that ANY frame can be Primed at any moment?"

-Okay, for those who are not aware, Warframes are Primed in the order of male -> male -> female -> female, with the oldest frames having highest priority. Every single Prime frame has followed this rule, with the exception of Nova Prime. Trinity SHOULD have been Primed first since she was the oldest female frame, but Nova was Primed instead. Why?

Because Nova was a popular Warframe, and because it was nearing the holiday season. Priming a popular frame around Christmas time = EZ MONEY.

"So is Vauban Prime confirmed?"

-Not exactly. I personally believe that Vauban will be Primed next, for a few reasons.

1) Vauban's barely received any attention. The last mention he got was back in Devstream 68, when DE stated that barely-used abilities like Bounce were being looked at.

2) Vauban's identity. Everyone knows that Vauban is that one frame who is absolutely terrible to obtain without Platinum. Now consider Vauban Prime, who I assume will carry on the principle of being difficult to obtain- because Vauban. It wouldn't make sense for Vauban Prime to be easier to obtain than regular Vauban, because not only would the regular Vauban become Mastery Rank fodder, but the Vauban Prime parts would certainly cause the Trading economy to go out of control, much like Ash Prime when he was released.

"Okay, I guess I understand, but how are you so certain about all of this?"

-I apologize if I sound like an arrogant **** by saying this, but I've predicted Trinity Prime (although tbh it was kind of obvious she was next) and Saryn Prime (I predicted her LONG before Saryn Prime was confirmed at the Comic-Con afterparty) on the subreddit. I'm not saying I'm the absolute expert on everything Prime, I'm only saying that what I know is better than that one bloke on Region chat who absolutely swears that Valkyr Prime is next.

So that's everything off my chest. I hope this was of aid to you and your understanding of Prime Warframes. Thanks for reading, and have an awesome day.

Edited by Rahetalius

ive been looking at the listing of all the release dates of every available frame in game to this date and with the following rules since after Nova prime im gonna try and list which frames will be primed (in theory) and in respectful order:

1) Primed Frames released are in a 2 by 2 Male to Female ratio. Ex: 2 males frame are released followed by 2 Females and so forth...

2)Since the release of Nova Prime all frames following will be primed based on earliest released...

3) Every primed frame has a time period of more or less 3-4+ months (90-120+days) between each other until the next. (approximately 3-4 Primes / year)

4) There usually aren't (or at least never to this day) a Primed Frame released on the month of January do to Holidays and/or other obstacle's that may prevent so.

• Excalibur Prime (Dec.-19-2012)
  • Frost Prime (May-3-2013)
  • Mag Prime (Sept.-13-2013)
  • Ember Prime (Nov.-20-2013)
  • Rhino Prime (March.-5-2014)
  • Loki Prime (June-11-2014)
  • Nyx Prime (Sept.-23-2014)
  • Nova Prime (Dec.-16-2014)
  • Volt Prime (March.-24-2015)                                   

^-Vaulted Frost prime

• Ash Prime (July-7-2015).                                    

^-Vaulted Mag prime

• Trinity Prime (Oct.-6-2015).                              

^ -Vaulted Ember prime.

• Unvaulted: Frost Prime (December 8/2015-January 5/2016)
  • Saryn Prime (Feb.-16-2016)                            

^ -Vaulted Rhino Prime

• Vauban Prime [May-June.(+/-) 2016]
  • Neckros Prime [September-October.(+/-) 2016]
  • Banshee Prime [December-March (+/-) 2016-2017] (From here on its pretty repetitive guessing)
  • Valkyr Prime [May-June.(+/-) 2017]
  • Oberon Prime [September-October. (+/-)2017]
  • Hydroid Prime [December-March.(+/-) 2017-2018]
  • Zephyr Prime [May-June. (+/-) 2018]
  • Mirage Prime [September-October. (+/-) 2018]
  • Limbo Prime [December-March. (+/-) 2018-2019]
  • CHROMA PRIME!!!!! <- (MASTER RACE) LoL XD [May-June. (+/-) 2019]
  • Mesa Prime [September-October. (+/-) 2019]
  • Equinox Prime [December-March. (+/-) 2019-2020]
  • Atlas Prime [May-June. (+/-) 2020]
  • Wukong Prime [September-October. (+/-) 2020]
  • Ivara Prime [December-March. (+/-) 2020-2021]
  • (TBA Female Frame) Prime [May-June. (+/-) 2021]
  • Nezha Prime [September-October. (+/-) 2021]
  • (TBA Male Frame) Prime [December-March. (+/-) 2021-2022]
  • Etc...
Edited by MetalFlame05179
Addition of vaulted frames

we know that it will be 2 males

Oberon, Vauban, Nekros, Hydroid and Limbo are the candidates

I hope that Oberon and Nekros are the ones, if not at least Oberon + anyone else
Besides vauban #trash_can_hat, i want all them primed fast, they are all my favorites.

But we also have to consider that, we may not get a prime, we may also get some Umbra, so exca umbra is already male...
it would leave only 1 incoming prime spot...

yeah, I'm with the others when they say you're slightly arrogant. there are nicer ways to put things.

personally I'm betting either Vauban or Nekros. while I know Booben has a HUGE following, I actually want Nekros prime more, because I want to see what kind of vibe DE go for with him. Voodoo priest? please Voodoo priest...

Actually. Pretty sure the only statement regarding order was that they are giving priority to frames that released BEFORE vauban. not saying they are gonna prime inaros and atlas, but they could somewhat deviate from the chronological order. If mynki is feeling like priming oberon then that's what we're getting. same as if he felt like priming hydroid, nekros, or vauban. It will most likely be booben and bone daddy but nothing is set in stone. DE can throw us a curve ball after all.

13 hours ago, (PS4)horridhal said:

The order has always gone Male-Male-Female-Female-Male-Male.

Unless that randomly changes this time, you'll be seeing a Male frame as the next prime since we just had Trinity and Saryn.

Yes, I know. But the comment I replied to simply said "Booben and Nekros are the oldest". They aren't.

Even then, they broke their "oldest first" chain when they released Nova Prime. I see no reason why they can't break the gender chain too. It'll probably be a male frame, sure, but still, pretty sure they never carved it in stone that it would be an official pattern. At least not that they've told us, at least.

18 hours ago, HUNDarkTemplar said:

Idk, I am waiting for oberon rework + prime version. They just gave him a skin and They are aware that Oberon sucks, also I dont know, If mission/alerts frames will really get primed. 

He does not suck, he's just a bit underpowered

Edited by (XB1)SgtFunBun