The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What you want to see in U19?

DanujCZ

Updated "out of bounds" zones.

Falling off something, initiating a wall jump, only to be reset suffering the heavy landing animation and loosing any active buff is very annoying. I've asked this in a thread and on the devstream.

Edited by Rambit23Z

enemy scaling and damage rework, it`s been delayed enough already....

Spoiler

it all started with the multishot nerf rumors, then DE said it`s just a step to solving the meta mods like Serration and Split Chamber, never heard anything about it since then

Nullifiers being removed.

8 minutes ago, Rambit23Z said:

Updated "out of bounds" zones.

Falling off something, initiating a wall jump, only to be reset suffering the heavy landing animation and loosing any active buff is very annoying. I've asked this in a thread and on the devstream.

I love it when I bulletjump and get teleported back on the ground BECAUSE THERE'S A DEADZONE IN THE SKY FOR SOME REASON

13 minutes ago, VentiGlondi said:

I love it when I bulletjump and get teleported back on the ground BECAUSE THERE'S A DEADZONE IN THE SKY FOR SOME REASON

We're about to get something like that though, with sliders. (And I'm super fuckin' hyped for it) #FashionFrame

I want to see Focus getting more spotlight for progression and less demanding in getting such Focus; like not grabbing lazy boosters Convergences, allow Warframes to receive true power increase through skills and bounty hunter-esqe boss missions, and, doing vital mission objectives (being a useful player than a murderous one) to get more points.

Something like those are welcome.

Edited by Freelancer27

32 minutes ago, rawr1254 said:

Something to look forward to in U19...maybe oh IDK..........FINALLY fixing those darn doors in the void that ALWAYS clip me into them.

Yes! It happens all the time. That's all I ever end up having to use /unstuck for anymore. It's almost like the void is trying to assimilate us.

23 minutes ago, VentiGlondi said:

Exactly. I especially notice this in some Hieracon tilesets. There's this one area with the canyon and a bridge to the far left. It's much faster to just jump the canyon, but for some reason just below the ground level in the middle of the canyon you hit an out of bounds zone. If it were further down the canyon I could understand, but it's just about maybe half a meter below ground level. It makes it almost impossible to jump and wait until halfway before finishing the crossing with a bullet jump.

49 minutes ago, DanujCZ said:

So what you guys want to see in U19? (besides: Mag revisit,starchart 3.0. basicaly stuff that wasnt mentioned in DEVstream)

I would like to see a no random based transmutation.

The thing you said that wasnt mentioned in the devsteam WAS mentioned and actually surprisingly is before and not part of update 19 meaning we have alot of hidden content we know mostly nothing about. but id like to see a decent introduction to sentient combat that isnt the super bullet sponges we deal with now.

ill quote the things.

*** Changes Introduced before U19
We have a few changes enroute before the U19 release. Players can look forward to reworks of Volt, Mag, and Mesa before the next big update. Passives will also be introduced to the remaining frames who don’t have them.Tenno should be sure to keep an eye out for Kela de Thaym and pet Kavats pre-U19 as well!

A reason to enjoy the game again, I only hop on for Tactical Alerts, events, or big updates that bring new stuff like guns, frames, or quests. Of the few items that I still want to hunt, all of them are hopelessly rare (Xiphos parts, some stances), so there's really no reason for me to play outside of that.

I hope we get re-playable quests soon, then I can at least revisit the story thus far.

P.S. I'd also like to see butt-loads of Polymer Bundles suddenly appear in my inventory, it seems like everything I build requires them...

Edited by Ailith