Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

Appreciate the quick-fire hotfixes :)

Rebecca, it's not a major issue but when you paste from a document into the forum it retains all the formatting from Word or wherever you've written up the info originally. Makes it look a little odd on the dark theme. If you don't mind you could try pasting the text with Ctrl+Shift+V which ignores some of the formatting info leaving the text to auto-colour so it adjusts depending on the forum theme the viewer is using.

9 minutes ago, DERebecca said:

Hotfix 18.8.1

dd7f0dd14f.png

Can I request a fix for the Hyekka?

When in a mission in which the Grineer are on your side (I personally experienced this in an invasion) the Hyekka's ability in which she covers the floor in some kind of fire still damages me even though we're allied. This may have already been fixed as I've not experienced it in a while but I've not seen it in the patch notes thus far either.

2 minutes ago, cx-dave said:

When you encounter a lvl 135 Bombard you also just stand still and wait until you're blown up?

And how exactly do you propose to show the dmg of an enemy without getting hit?

Tar scaling is an insane and unnececary addition, it's nowhere close to being a tradeoff to a movespeed slow, this change has to go. Plus not the hyekka masters are the problem, it's the stupid cats that oneshot people (one of the perfect examples was provided eariler in the topic). While u can dodge their leap attack, it's not always possible due to simple unawareness or being focused on doing something else and this brings frustration upon the whole squad or straight up madness if u're playing solo and missed the little animal wrecking your face from an unexpected position. Other fixes are welcome tho.

23 minutes ago, Bttrpo said:

Nice update.... now where are my new Vauban helms or just a special skin DXX

There's a steam void skin if you'd like for like $10. Thats the amount you would spend for a skin anyways lol

3 minutes ago, Sempiterra said:

Tar scaling is an insane and unnececary addition, it's nowhere close to being a tradeoff to a movespeed slow, this change has to go. Plus not the hyekka masters are the problem, it's the stupid cats that oneshot people (one of the perfect examples was provided eariler in the topic). While u can dodge their leap attack, it's not always possible due to simple unawareness or being focused on doing something else and this brings frustration upon the whole squad or straight up madness if u're playing solo and missed the little animal wrecking your face from an unexpected position. Other fixes are welcome tho.

I'm okay with the Tar scaling, but mayhaps the Hyekkas need to be nerfed, their pounce attack that is.. but the Drahk and Hyekkas, I've never really found them troublesome, only the pounce attack. Maybe buff their normal attack's range and dmg so they shouldn't be ignored? :/

Still no fix for wukong randomly dying even when defy is on, he either falls to the ground with the ability active (even with energy and not many activations) or the player is prompted to a revive screen (teammates don't get a chance to revive him)

2 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

I'm okay with the Tar scaling, but mayhaps the Hyekkas need to be nerfed, their pounce attack that is.. but the Drahk and Hyekkas, I've never really found them troublesome, only the pounce attack. Maybe buff their normal attack's range and dmg so they shouldn't be ignored? :/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^