Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno are weaboo neckbeards

Resige

Yea, so came up with this.

We are teenagers, who live in out mothers basement, have a large swords and gun collection, pretend we are ninjas, have figurine collections, and dress like we came out of DND convention.

The similarities to real life are beyond terrifying

Anyone wanna add to this?

Inb4 op is a basement dwelling deadbeat.

13 minutes ago, Resige said:

Yea, so came up with this.

We are teenagers, who live in out mothers basement, have a large swords and gun collection, pretend we are ninjas, have figurine collections, and dress like we came out of DND convention.

The similarities to real life are beyond terrifying

Anyone wanna add to this?

Inb4 op is a basement dwelling deadbeat.

Actually, in my headcanon, the reason Warframes are all based around pirates and dragons and mythological figures is that the Tenno kids' imagination dictated the design of individual frames. Like, a military scientist developing a new weapon isn't going to base the entire design around an Egyptian mummy. But a kid who grew up watching horror movies might.

*adjusts glasses, yells up at mom for another plate of bagel bites*

6 minutes ago, Resige said:

Who is the troll? im bewildered

Well you did call all of us neckbeards who live in their moms basements. Side note why is it always moms basement, what if you live with papa? I once lived in my cousins basement while I was getting started on my own. So is that still frowned upon?

Just now, Stouty22 said:

Well you did call all of us neckbeards who live in their moms basements. Side note why is it always moms basement, what if you live with papa? I once lived in my cousins basement while I was getting started on my own. So is that still frowned upon?

dude, its all in good fun. Also, i did believe i called the tenno neck beards, and if it came across the wrong way, sorry man. And it was supposed to be a joke, a hearty jab at the current situation. as for the side note i dont judge at all. really couldn't be bothered to judge.

5 minutes ago, Resige said:

dude, its all in good fun. Also, i did believe i called the tenno neck beards, and if it came across the wrong way, sorry man. And it was supposed to be a joke, a hearty jab at the current situation. as for the side note i dont judge at all. really couldn't be bothered to judge.

Saying a joke is one thing, I love banter all the time. But if you make a statement on a public forum then it shouldn't be a shock when people call you out, regardless of intent.

Personally i dont care, but hey some people do.