Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Frame Confirmed! Vauban Prime!

(PSN)Elctrcstel

On 5/15/2016 at 6:31 PM, Kaokasalis said:

I wouldnt mind a Valkyr Prime before Zephyr. It would finally quiet all those people who says she cannot have a prime because of her lore with Alad V.

I've actually been looking forward to that too only because I think they can do something interesting with it. She can be Primed because Alad V didn't create her...he only made her what she is now.

Lore-wise, Valkyr Prime would likely be a slightly different Frame from Valkyr. In looks, it would be a Prime of the Gersemi Skin, not her current skin. Her abilities currently are a result of her madness brought on by the torture and experimentation by Alad V, so  they would likely be at least slightly different for the Prime form. At least this is what I hope for with Valkyr Prime, otherwise I would be sorely disappointed. 

47 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

The manner in which the dialogue was said in the trailer indicates that it was a narration of a letter/message that Ballas sent to Vauban. A mission briefing if you will. He's telling Vauban about the corruptness of the Corpus, and how they must purge them. He give Vauban this information, "For your/his Consideration."

I agree. It seems to be a letter for Vauban.

3 minutes ago, SaurusRex said:

And in return she can give you the he- uh yeah nice idea.

knowing my wife, she will probably say go ahead. then she will sneak up from behind while i am playing and give me the old vulcan neck pinch

RBIW39t.gif

4 minutes ago, kswong98 said:

Certainly not today or tommorow

Soon as the Loki Prime gets removed normally a vaulted frame gets unvaulted for few days

My guess is on Saturday

When Rhino went out Saryn came that same day.

So, I imagine Booben Prime will come a bit after Loki is vaulted in a couple hours.

We will be getting an update soon after Loki Prime gets vaulted today, and that update will herald the arrival of Le Sir Booben prime.

AND NEEDLESS TO SAY, I AM SUPER HYPED FOR THE ARRIVAL OF LE SIR BOOBEN PRIEM!

hipetraine.png

Reposted from somewhere on this forum. Its just too effing appropriate!

33 minutes ago, kswong98 said:

Soon as the Loki Prime gets removed normally a vaulted frame gets unvaulted for few days

My guess is on Saturday

First off, every single vaulted Prime has been vaulted at the same time a new Prime has been released.

Second, there's only been one Prime unvaulting, which was in the middle of the Trinity Prime access.

Third, New Primes always come a week after DE makes the "Last Chance For X Prime Access" announcements.

Fourth, DE don't deploy updates in weekends.

41 minutes ago, kswong98 said:

My guess is on Saturday

Congratulations on getting the most downvotes I have seen in awhile.